ADVERTISEMENT

6 police officers tortured Black Americans

“Some of the officers called themselves “The Goon Squad” because of their willingness to “use excessive force” and not report it”

This story is a Pepsi but it’s one worth updating. Prison is going to be long and hard for these clowns. There’s no long and hard joke here, they’ll never leave isolation and make it to GP so they’ll never receive the prison justice they deserve. Disgusting story.

This story is a Pepsi but it’s one worth updating. Prison is going to be long and hard for these clowns. There’s no long and hard joke here, they’ll never leave isolation and make it to GP so they’ll never receive the prison justice they deserve. Disgusting story.
This. They deserve every horrible thing they do get.

Since when is firing a gun near the head of an individual in order to coerce a confession illegal?

Calling yourself part of the goon squad is a choice in 2024.

Goon: Well-known slang term in sexual subculture of chronic and compulsive masturbators, used both as a verb and a noun. Means achieving the trance-like blissful state reached when riding the edge of cumming for as long as possible, perhaps many minutes or even hours at a time. Also denoting the absence of control, compulsively pursuing that feeling as a avid masturbator.

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke
Evidence of racism here?

(Please note: one of the officers also charged with abusing a white man.)
When they were interrogating with a gun. They were yelling racial slurs. Also the tip that bought them there was a neighbor who said a couple black fellas were hanging out at a White neighbors house.

Says the land of Steve King, IC police holding Faith at gunpoint, and Mens' and Women's BB teams with token black numbers...
One State doesn't want Black people.
One State doesn't want Brown people.

No difference, really.
Or were you merely validating my statement?

Calling yourself part of the goon squad is a choice in 2024.

Goon: Well-known slang term in sexual subculture of chronic and compulsive masturbators, used both as a verb and a noun. Means achieving the trance-like blissful state reached when riding the edge of cumming for as long as possible, perhaps many minutes or even hours at a time. Also denoting the absence of control, compulsively pursuing that feeling as a avid masturbator.
Well now I can never watch the Goonies in the same way ever again…

• Haha
Reactions: Moral
When they were interrogating with a gun. They were yelling racial slurs. Also the tip that bought them there was a neighbor who said a couple black fellas were hanging out at a White neighbors house.
Oh, I didn’t read that first thing. Agreed on the racist cop angle here.

The second wouldn’t apply, as it was apparently the neighbors, not the cops, using race. And even then, it could be legit as an identifying fact.

Oh, I didn’t read that first thing. Agreed on the racist cop angle here.

The second wouldn’t apply, as it was apparently the neighbors, not the cops, using race. And even then, it could be legit as an identifying fact.
The fact the neighbor knew enough to call in the goon squad and what would get their attention. Sold me on a racial element to this as well. If the victims hadn’t been Black. Doubt any of this would have happened.

The fact the neighbor knew enough to call in the goon squad and what would get their attention. Sold me on a racial element to this as well. If the victims hadn’t been Black. Doubt any of this would have happened.
I doubt that too, but suspecting it and knowing it are two different things.

New AP/ABC film probes white supremacy in law enforcement​

“The FBI said the infiltration of U.S. law enforcement agencies by white supremacist groups has been a serious threat since at least 2006. The AP’s series highlighted such infiltration.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT