ADVERTISEMENT

You wanna know why black folks riot?

Is this a WOB?

I’m weighting with baited breath for the answer.
sam richardson GIF by Team Coco

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
I realized why Asians and people from India seem to do so well at the highest levels of American success.

They do it better than the white majority. It’s that simple.

If in your lexicon simpleton means honesty.
I laugh at his posts all the time. When he actually adds substance to a thread it'll be the first time. It's always some form of "your too stupid", simpleton, etc. Guy really needs to get a new shtick.

Another reason why there should be requirement of a 4 year degree and a more comprehensive background check on law enforcement. Every one of these 6 makes it tougher for about 60,000 good law enforcement.

Really hard not to believe in ACAB
Do you believe this brave man is a bastard? Maybe have him prosecuted for excess force employed against the sweet, innocent, illegal alien marxist that jo and cram-me allowed in as easy as pie >

Do you believe this brave man is a bastard? Maybe have him prosecuted for excess force employed against the sweet, innocent, illegal alien marxist that jo and cram-me allowed in as easy as pie >
Criminals and bad people exist. Cops have to shoot those issues. Cops shooting and beating up criminals when it’s necessary is something few have issues with.

Cops shouldn’t beat up people who aren’t doing anything wrong. How hard is that?

One more point. I’m the whitest white guy on this board and I’ve only called for riots one time in my adult life and that’s when Trump was trying to steal the election. If he had been successful I’d have been burning shit down. I’d have gone to prison.

I quite frankly find it funny how a party which lionizes the founders and events like the Boston Tea Party throws a shit fit when other people riot.

Boston Tea Party was basically a riot of people who were upset about taxes on tea. BLM riots were people who were upset about a member of their community being murdered by the people who are suppose to protect them.

Rioting over a tea tax is heroic. Rioting because a government employee murdered a member of your community. . . that's a step too far.

Then they rioted because they lost an election.

White privilege is rioting about stupid shit and then being pissed off at people who rioted over someone being murdered by a government employee in broad daylight.

I quite frankly find it funny how a party which lionizes the founders and events like the Boston Tea Party throws a shit fit when other people riot.

Boston Tea Party was basically a riot of people who were upset about taxes on tea. BLM riots were people who were upset about a member of their community being murdered by the people who are suppose to protect them.

Rioting over a tea tax is heroic. Rioting because a government employee murdered a member of your community. . . that's a step too far.

White privilege is rioting about stupid shit and then being pissed off at people who rioted over someone being murdered by a government employee in broad daylight.
By your logic then, Fargo police should be free/justified to go on a rampage and shoot up and burn burn down the muslim community!

I don’t know can’t we just say everyone has the right to peacefully protest, but all violent riots are bad.

That’s honestly what the majority of Dems and republicans think. It’s only the fringes of both parties that justify violence.

By your logic then, Fargo police should be free/justified to go on a rampage and shoot up and burn burn down the muslim community!

Was the muslim community sworn paid by the government and sworn to protect the officers?

If so I agree with you.

And I'm not saying something is justified. But you have to understand it.

What happened to George Floyd was not just some one off. It's been happening to black people since their release from slavery, it was mostly just never caught on camera before now.

Reactions: Ree4 and TC Nole OX
I don’t know can’t we just say everyone has the right to peacefully protest, but all violent riots are bad.

That’s honestly what the majority of Dems and republicans think. It’s only the fringes of both parties that justify violence.

I would agree but at the same time I also understand the rioting.

You are talking about a community who for their entire existence on this continent the law has mostly been used as a cudgel against them and has rarely been used to protect them.

They desperately want the law to protect them the same way it protects me and you. They see that, they see it more often used to lock people in their community up or justify police violence against them. This isn't a new problem. The only difference is that now it's on video so the rest of us can see what they have experienced for the last 160 years.

What happened to George Floyd was not just some one off. It's been happening to black people since their release from slavery, it was mostly just never caught on camera before now.
The fallacy in this is you think it’s cops vs black people. Should George Floyd have happened? No. Do you think this same thing hasn’t happened to white people too— minus all the media attention whoring, riots, and pandering.

• Love
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Was the muslim community sworn paid by the government and sworn to protect the officers?

If so I agree with you.

And I'm not saying something is justified. But you have to understand it.

No, but they are expected to follow the rules and laws of society just like everyone else.
And in the Floyd example, had those morons done exactly that, ^ justice would have been served without $billions in damage, dozens more killed and thousands injured and the divide in America widened. The mindless rampages in the streets solved absolutely nothing.

The fallacy in this is you think it’s cops vs black people. Should George Floyd have happened? No. Do you think this same thing hasn’t happened to white people too— minus all the media attention whoring, riots, and pandering.

It much more rarely happens to white people. And this goes beyond people getting killed by police and includes police beatings and other unnecessary violence. And up until just recently officers have been pretty much protected from consequences.

Hey fvckstick, he was an American citizen

No, but they are expected to follow the rules and laws of society just like everyone else.
And in the Floyd example, had those morons done exactly that, ^ justice would have been served without $billions in damage, dozens more killed and thousands injured and the divide in America widened. The mindless rampages in the streets solved absolutely nothing.

IDK in the years since the George Floyd a lot more cops seem to be held to account for their actions. Maybe them collectively telling us that they didn't want to put up with it anymore did some actual good.

I would agree but at the same time I also understand the rioting.

You are talking about a community who for their entire existence on this continent the law has mostly been used as a cudgel against them and has rarely been used to protect them.

They desperately want the law to protect them the same way it protects me and you. They see that, they see it more often used to lock people in their community up or justify police violence against them. This isn't a new problem. The only difference is that now it's on video so the rest of us can see what they have experienced for the last 160 years.
You're condoning it by "understanding it." Can we agree George Floyd was a life long criminal? Black/white/yellow/green/blue/white...if you keep inserting yourself into situations as he did his entire life, eventually something "really" bad is going to happen.

Hey fvckstick, he was an American citizen

Interesting they can't seem to figure out what set him off. Usually Islamic terrorists make it clear that they are doing it all for Allah or the Jihad. But all they could find regarding his faith was a Quran in his apartment.

You're condoning it by "understanding it." Can we agree George Floyd was a life long criminal? Black/white/yellow/green/blue/white...if you keep inserting yourself into situations as he did his entire life, eventually something "really" bad is going to happen.

Lifelong no

While he was still battling his own demons due to drug addiction, his last jail term ended in 2005 other than one day in jail when the cops caught him with pain pills but the prosecutor did not charge. He was killed in 2020.

So he basically went 15 years without being convicted of any crimes.

So no I would not say he was a lifelong criminal. I would say he had a criminal history, but his criminal history was 15 years old when he was killed. That seems to be evidence of someone who's life had at least somewhat turned around. Granted his addictions were a problem for him but they were not a problem that really affected others.

Criminals and bad people exist. Cops have to shoot those issues. Cops shooting and beating up criminals when it’s necessary is something few have issues with.

Cops shouldn’t beat up people who aren’t doing anything wrong. How hard is that?
Maybe the police should have more access to mental health resources. Because while there are cops that are just pricks, there are also good cops that snap due to constantly having to be on high alert

Knowing shit could go down at any moment has to be mentally taxing and I could not imagine the stress of that. Counseling and screening seems like it could help identify some cops that might need some therapy, etc

Lifelong no

While he was still battling his own demons due to drug addiction, his last jail term ended in 2005 other than one day in jail when the cops caught him with pain pills but the prosecutor did not charge. He was killed in 2020.

So no I would not say he was a lifelong criminal. I would say he had a criminal history, but his criminal history was 15 years old when he was killed. That seems to be evidence of someone who's life had at least somewhat turned around. Granted his addictions were a problem for him but they were not a problem that really affected others.
I would add resisting arrest to the list as well. Had he not resisted he wouldn’t have died. Just saying.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Lifelong no

So the meth and the fentanyl in his system plus the counterfeit $20 bill, was his first relapse into criminality in 15 years? He was actually in prison and served 7 jail terms. Again, when liberals like you make excuses for all of his behaviors...sooner or later what happened is going to happen

I mean, they rioted and burned st louis over a black man attacking an elderly Asian man and then a cop so I'm not sure your standard is fair across the board. Black or white it doesn't take much for miserable people to riot and destroy things. Look at Portland for the white version.

So only black folks riot?
That’s racist.
Reading comprehension is hard. Nowhere in his post did he say "only black folks riot". He said that is why black folks riot. He didn't say white, asian, latin folks don't riot. If he were to say that, it would have to be along the lines of "you wanna know why only black folks, and no other races, riot?"

How does one see racism?
The same way one says white guys are better basketball players than black guys. Does that sound familiar? Never forget you saying white guys are better cornerbacks as well. I'm waiting for a third hilarious statement from you, I hope it comes soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT