ADVERTISEMENT

You wanna know why black folks riot?

The same way one says white guys are better basketball players than black guys. Does that sound familiar? Never forget you saying white guys are better cornerbacks as well. I'm waiting for a third hilarious statement from you, I hope it comes soon.
Never said any of that.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
So the meth and the fentanyl in his system plus the counterfeit $20 bill, was his first relapse into criminality in 15 years? He was actually in prison and served 7 jail terms. Again, when liberals like you make excuses for all of his behaviors...sooner or later what happened is going to happen

Not making excuses for his behaviors. He doesn't deserve to die though.

Was the muslim community sworn paid by the government and sworn to protect the officers?

If so I agree with you.

And I'm not saying something is justified. But you have to understand it.

What happened to George Floyd was not just some one off. It's been happening to black people since their release from slavery, it was mostly just never caught on camera before now.
It's been happening to white people too but that doesn't make the news.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
It much more rarely happens to white people. And this goes beyond people getting killed by police and includes police beatings and other unnecessary violence. And up until just recently officers have been pretty much protected from consequences.
Link?

Well the entire thing is subjective so it's hard to provide objective proofs other than the chances of being killed by police are much higher for black people.

I didn't read that whole thing. I'm on vacation.

Did it speak of likelihoods of blacks being the ones committing violent crime in with the stats?

And how can it happening much more to blacks be subjective in any way? They may not compile stats in a useful way but there are still numbers. The exact number is still a real number and doesn't change based on subjective views.

Those fellas will not survive prison. If they are put in general population, they'll be dead in minutes. And I'm okay with that.

I didn't read that whole thing. I'm on vacation.

Did it speak of likelihoods of blacks being the ones committing violent crime in with the stats?

And how can it happening much more to blacks be subjective in any way? They may not compile stats in a useful way but there are still numbers. The exact number is still a real number and doesn't change based on subjective views.

What counts as police violence and unwarranted police violence is subjective and hard to establish statistically. Especially when it often goes unpunished.

Reactions: DooBi
Reading comprehension is hard. Nowhere in his post did he say "only black folks riot". He said that is why black folks riot. He didn't say white, asian, latin folks don't riot. If he were to say that, it would have to be along the lines of "you wanna know why only black folks, and no other races, riot?"
That’s weak sauce and you should know it. Unless your reading comprehension skills are lacking, of course. 😉

Black America is a colony within a nation

“Nixon was, of course, correct that black Americans “don’t want to be a colony in a nation.” And yet that is what he helped bring about. Over the half-century since Nixon delivered those words, we have created precisely that, and not just for black Americans but for brown Americans and others: a colony in a nation. A territory that isn’t actually free. A place controlled from outside rather than from within. A place where the law is a tool of control, rather than a foundation for prosperity. We have created a political regime—and, in its day-to-day applications, a regime of criminal justice—like the one our Founders inherited and rejected, a political order they spilled their blood to defeat.”

A Colony in a Nation | Chris Hayes | Talks at Google

Last edited:
Not in his own death.
Depends how you want to try and define culpability. Did any of his actions escalate the situation to the point where he was put in the position he was in? Not saying the final situation was justified, but we can all agree with 100% certainty that had he not potentially used a counterfeit $20, been drugged out, and resisted arrest he would not have been killed at that point in time.

I remember he didn't want to get in the car due to a phobia or something like that. Instead of working with him they threw him on the ground and got on his neck.
Correct, they got him in the car then started kicking and fighting with them when they tried buckling him in. Again, not justifying end result obviously, but if he doesn’t start resisting then we can say with 100% certainty that we wouldn’t be talking about this.

What was the proximate cause of his death? Would he have died without the knee from the officer? I haven’t seen anywhere that he had a lethal dose of anything in his system.

No death penalty for using drugs.
"Excited delirium". It's been used to justify beatings and killings of African Americans for a long time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT