ADVERTISEMENT

Chittum to ISU

Lol I'm sorry for the mix-up. It's hard to keep all of you PSU trolls straight these days.

I come from the most vanilla Midwestern family, so please go ahead and waste your time doing a deep dive into everyone. Make sure you report back here with your findings lol.

Look at how hard it was to find Mr. Chittum's history..

Screenshot-2023-05-11-at-2-19-28-PM.png

The final thing I will say to you before you go on ignore. If Shane wanted to keep his dark domestic violence history a secret, he should contact Google to have his mugshot removed. Or better yet, maybe just don’t get into domestic altercations at 3am.
Sorry, but I am not a low-life stalker and I don't know or care who you are.

We are talking the family here. Cody seems great, his old man.. not so much.
Well ISU is perfect him and maybe he can hang out with Brian Joens
So pointing out the readily available facts about a person is bad behavior in your eyes?

I’m almost certain you were one trying to push the “Ferarri shot up Mastro’s house” BS. You didn’t hesitate spending rumors based on a Snapchat screenshot but I’m the bad one for sharing actual facts? Lol again, you’re all so f’n stupid 😂
have you ever explored the ignore feature on this site? Saves a lot of energy vs arguing with trolls

Last edited:
My son is interviewing with aerospace companies right now. He is literally a rocket scientist working at an aerospace company in Austin. This rocket scientist is talking to mom and dad about the pros and cons of these jobs and he'll be 29 this summer. One would be a huge pay increase, as in double his salary but he would have to move to a new area which isn't as appealing as Austin. Another would allow him to stay at Austin but he has to work in another state 1 week per month. That's a 60% pay increase.

His current company can raise his pay over 30% which has him leaning toward staying put. The area and job are both great. So if a smart kid wants to talk to his parents as a fully grown man about a big decision you're damn right I'm going to give my late teen son advice. In a case like this, where to go to school I'll will definitely speak my mind.
B&B,
Did you just post this account on another thread in the last day? I swear to god this is familiar and I'm either losing it, or I'm friggin' clairvoyant.

Yeah..... I'm sure Mr. Chittum who reputedly has money and is the father to the number 1 PFP wrestler doesn't care who this guy is. But I'm sure he will talk to people about his experiences in these matters which I doubt will be positive.
You've really gone from someone who I actually took the time to read your comments and discuss wrestling with, to just another PSU troll. Someone who supports everything anti Iowa and just an overall antagonistic irritant. This is an Iowa Board - not Penn State. You just can't seem to grasp that concept.

You've really gone from someone who I actually took the time to read your comments and discuss wrestling with, to just another PSU troll. Someone who supports everything anti Iowa and just an overall antagonistic irritant. This is an Iowa Board - not Penn State. You just can't seem to grasp that concept.
same ….. took me months actually to ignore him…….. just another troll

Reactions: ChiPackHawk
B&B,
Did you just post this account on another thread in the last day? I swear to god this is familiar and I'm either losing it, or I'm friggin' clairvoyant.
Maybe, the kid was all sold on one situation but the area is pulling him back in. And they're all good situations. The best offer is one of the biggest companies in the world. All have their positives , the negatives are minimal .
Funny thing how people can't grasp how parents might talk to kids and how the kids want their input.

Now let's make them 17-19 years old and a kid deciding on a college? And one possibility is a potentially toxic environment? What should a parent do? I know I'm going to give my kid my opinion.

Really? It's a free board. Free being the key word. And as I said, parents will have input, even when their kids are grown up.

My fan status or take on this doesn't change the reality of the situation. The kid left. Assigning blame doesn't change the situation.

My son is interviewing with aerospace companies right now. He is literally a rocket scientist working at an aerospace company in Austin. This rocket scientist is talking to mom and dad about the pros and cons of these jobs and he'll be 29 this summer. One would be a huge pay increase, as in double his salary but he would have to move to a new area which isn't as appealing as Austin. Another would allow him to stay at Austin but he has to work in another state 1 week per month. That's a 60% pay increase.

His current company can raise his pay over 30% which has him leaning toward staying put. The area and job are both great. So if a smart kid wants to talk to his parents as a fully grown man about a big decision you're damn right I'm going to give my late teen son advice. In a case like this, where to go to school I'll will definitely speak my mind.
Rather sad that you need to come to an opposing team’s message board to repeatedly brag about your kid. You need to find some friends.

I think it is both curious and comical that many of the same people who were on board and wanting the Ferrari family along with the dad are now so opposed to and finding reasons to bad mouth the Chittum dad.

Reactions: ebdad and el dub
Really? It's a free board. Free being the key word. And as I said, parents will have input, even when their kids are grown up.

My fan status or take on this doesn't change the reality of the situation. The kid left. Assigning blame doesn't change the situation.
Yep - it's a free board and this will be the last I see from you. You really have become a DB. You will note the vast majority of those who even take the time to respond to you are guess who - PSU fans! And giving your kid advice versus dictating what he should do are two totally different things.

If you walk in the woods where there are ticks - mushroom hunters use lemongrass oil to keep the ticks away. Lavender oil for anxiety. Peppermint oil for migraines - rub by your temples but keep away from your eyes. Plenty of uses.
Peppermint stopped my migraines immediately. I have seen other amazing results and uses for the oils also. It is so small minded of someone to think that something that is taken from nature and kept close to its natural essence is hog wash, BUUUUTTT that that same something, mix it with chemicals, totally distorted it natural characteristics and only then can it help.

My man, flathead fishing is my medicine. We ain't going fishing though. I like to talk too.
man I can’t figure out how to post the pictures but my son in law is a 4th generation commercial fisherman and he took me out in some spots they’d been hammering flathead and we caught some biguns

I call the son in law a commercial fisherman but they don’t sell fish…. they’re basically biologists anymore and trap and record in conjunction with the DNR

Have you ever found Lion's Mane? No luck with that one either.
rarely…… not sure where you live but I could link you to a couple good facebook mushroom groups one of which a good friend of mine administrates if you have FB…. I consider deleting mine every day

guessing by your name Chicago area?

these groups will teach you a lot…..gives you an excuse to walk around in the woods

Last edited:
rarely…… not sure where you live but I could link you to a couple good facebook mushroom groups one of which a good friend of mine administrates if you have FB…. I consider deleting mine every day

guessing by your name Chicago area?

these groups will teach you a lot…..gives you an excuse to walk around in the woods
Thanks I’m a member of Iowa morels and northern Illinois mushroom groups. They don’t focus much on the more obscure shrooms.

Peppermint stopped my migraines immediately. I have seen other amazing results and uses for the oils also. It is so small minded of someone to think that something that is taken from nature and kept close to its natural essence is hog wash, BUUUUTTT that that same something, mix it with chemicals, totally distorted it natural characteristics and only then can it help.
I just had a nasty head and chest cold. My daughter boiled up some wild cherry bark for the congestion and had me drinking nettles and echinacea purpurea root tea with honey. It really worked well. I still have a cough with a rattle, any suggestions?
I’ve been eating morels daily for the last couple of weeks and had them with walleye for supper tonight. We’ll see if that helped.

man I can’t figure out how to post the pictures but my son in law is a 4th generation commercial fisherman and he took me out in some spots they’d been hammering flathead and we caught some biguns

I call the son in law a commercial fisherman but they don’t sell fish…. they’re basically biologists anymore and trap and record in conjunction with the DNR
I recall standing below Burlington St dam fishing for wipers c.1991, and watching guys lobbing sunfish in the dam wash for big flatheads.

Reactions: PD4thespawn
I just had a nasty head and chest cold. My daughter boiled up some wild cherry bark for the congestion and had me drinking nettles and echinacea purpurea root tea with honey. It really worked well. I still have a cough with a rattle, any suggestions?
I’ve been eating morels daily for the last couple of weeks and had them with walleye for supper tonight. We’ll see if that helped.
Only works if you cruise in an Italian performance car while those are in your system.

I have yet to find a hen in the wild. I like the meaty texture of the Chicken. And while my number 1 is the morel, tender pheasant back and golden oysters are pretty tasty too. I grind and powder the tougher pheasant backs and use for soups and risottos. Family never knows why it tastes so good.
Are golden oysters bright yellow? I tried some of those last year fried in oil with thyme. They weren’t very good as they were very bitter. I am thinking I should have left the stems out?

Reactions: natchrlman
I can't believe I've waded through 15 pages of this. I've been taking quotes the whole time and have forgotten the context of some, and how I wanted to respond to others. I try not to get triggered by idiots anymore, but that is a difficult task on this board, and I'm not easy to trigger out there in the real world. I have learned from the religion discussion and medicinal talk why some guys think the way they do. It makes me empathize (or is it sympathize) with some of their crazy thoughts. I've only put one person on ignore this whole thread, but I've only seen about half of the posts, or I'm sure that number would be MUCH larger.
I'll say this. If I were a 49 or 57 pounder I would rather wrestle Metcalf every day than M*. One was an all time Hawkeye great, the other, not so much. Pretty easy decision for any kid that size.
First, what makes you think you'd be rolling around with any of the coaches a lot? I'm sure that both of those guys get on the mat some, but that is probably not their main focus as a coach. And, just because you were a better wrestler doesn't mean you're a better coach.
and DSJ and Carr
See the above comment.
Are all PSU posters anti-Hinduism and anti-Buddhism, or just @bourbon n blues? 😉
I can't speak for PSU posters, but pretty much all Christian posters (and I doubt the guy you're speaking to is one) should be against those religions. One true God and all...
4 national championships and however many national and world team appearances combined vs 0 national championships and nowhere close to the number of team appearances. Seems like a lopsided decision to me.

And you will never know a higher quality individual than David Carr on or off the mat
I'm not sure who you're adding together to get your 4 (maybe Metcalf and Carr?), but you're talking about the coaches, your addition is off.
And I'm sure Carr is a fine young man. His father certainly is a quality individual.
it was to nichols, not ChiHawk, slappy
Then why did you quote ChiHawk, and say YOU emphatically?
Lol I can’t even remember posting that. Must have been multitasking. Been grinding these past few days. Been doing a ton of yard work. God I’m out of shape.
Me too on the yardwork, and I've got Shingles right now, kicking my butt. Anyone have a good remedy for that, natural or otherwise, that I don't have to smoke?
You have to be a weak ass beta male
You're assuming someone's gender ;) . I'm surprised you didn't get scolded for that.
Thanks for all the great mushroom information. I've been meaning to start foraging more on hikes. I think in my state, MD, I might have to get certified to do so.
In Maryland, if you smell cucumbers while hunting mushrooms, turn around.
Well ISU is perfect him and maybe he can hang out with Brian Joens

have you ever explored the ignore feature on this site? Saves a lot of energy vs arguing with trolls
As stated above, I've probably only read half of this thread, and I've read all 15 pages.

I am currently in Anger but starting to get into bargaining. I was literally just thinking what could Iowa do to bring him back
These last few months have really sucked. We have no clue what our team will look like next year and beyond and our once very very impressive incoming class has quickly come apart on us. Just have to trust that TnT have the master plan...

So are we even going to finish in the top 5 come NCAA Tournament time?
Falling out of the top 5 would be a complete disaster...but I'm OK with a one-year disaster if we have a solid long-term plan. However, not being close to all the insider information it's hard to determine whether we have any plan, long term or otherwise. But as I said in another post, I'm going to trust that TNT have it all under control...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT