0-0

2nd period
Tony down
up and out in 5 seconds
1-0
Lance actually puts hand under chin and does a standing choke
Tony still agressive
1:20 left
The next shot by Lance will be the first.
1 min.

Tony gets a single and Lance kicks out
Tony shoots lance off
50 seconds
darn he needed that leg.

SW on Lance and Tony has a leg. Deep but another kick out.
15 seconds
Darn.
Lance takes a shot and Tony counters and around and has both ankles with no time.
end of 2
1-0

1:13 left
RT is 43 seconds
Lance crawls off
restart and broken down
pressure fwd
still cover
RT over 1 min
52 seconds left

Reactions: Jrjt0518
Ironside: "The Achilles heel of Warner: Cannot finish these third periods in these matches where he has a lead. A very winnable match. In the end we just lost it."

"This was the best Nebraska has wrestled all season long."

Luckily we came out on top. Lots of things to fine tune. Get ready for post-season.

ADS has violent intentions
Firemans to back and tilt
2 NF
"Let's go Hawks" chant
16-4
1:34 left
Restart and relaese
Another single TD
and release
and then firemsnas TD
and another TD
End 23-7 Tech Fall.
Question from left field. Any way a wrestler can say, no, I want to keep going and see if I can pin him. Course, there was a reason those in charge started having tech falls.

Some really good matches to finish the dual season. Now time to get as healthy as possible and try to win our 3rd straight Big 10 title. Desanto looked great as usual and Kaleb Young was impressive against a tough opponent in Robb. 184 is going to be our weakest weight come tourney time. Don’t see more than 1-2 points from Abe. Need guys like Ayala, Murin, Young and Warner to wrestle above seed to have a chance at NCAA’s.

Reactions: Jrjt0518
Ironside: "The Achilles heel of Warner: Cannot finish these third periods in these matches where he has a lead. A very winnable match. In the end we just lost it."

"This was the best Nebraska has wrestled all season long."

Luckily we came out on top. Lots of things to fine tune. Get ready for post-season.
I love Warners heart but his gas tank is only 3/4 full when the whistle blows. I’m not sure that’s fixable.

Can Ayala score bonus points? Seems this is a cat he should have done so.

Referee was garbage. Cant believe the Big Ten conference cant get a decent ref. The least a ref could do is at least hide that your favoring one team or the other.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT