ADVERTISEMENT

“I look at a white nationalist as a Trump Republican.”

70956169-12080939-Around_200_members_of_white_supremacy_group_Patriot_Front_descen-a-50_1684033816175.jpg

A picture of this weekends Fed (white supremist) march.
Look at the flags.

It's not even a top ten issue. In fact, I challenge you to find ms a video of white supremacists speaking anywhere near as violently as these black supremacists:

Everyone the culty doesn't like is a white supremacist lmfao
This is but one that was out in the open. And they killed someone to boot. Another fail on your part.

Reactions: nelly02
This is but one that was out in the open. And they killed someone to boot. Another fail on your part.

This is a major issue and super prevalent and the only example you came up with is 5 years old? This was denounced long ago, including by trump. Surely you've got new evidence, right?

This is a major issue and super prevalent and the only example you came up with is 5 years old? This was denounced long ago, including by trump. Surely you've got new evidence, right?
Trump applauded them by saying "good people on both sides".

You're an idiot.

Reactions: nelly02
  • Haha
Reactions: BelemNole

Do better, cultist.
I didn't say he has never condemned them, just that he has praised them.

Doing better than you - which isn't saying much.

Lmfaoooo patriot front 😅🤣😂 same energy as these nuts from the Lincoln project..

Oh my! What a witty retort.

JFC You're not smart and you're not clever, Jughead.

BTW - good to know you're into necrophilia. Not surprising though.

Aww I struck a nerve. I have no doubt you're on the other end of that spectrum, just like your boy sleepy joe.
Nope. I'm liked. You're hated.

Deal with it, asshole.

If you have to tell people how liked you are then you're probably not actually liked by anyone.

Aww I struck a nerve. I have no doubt you're on the other end of that spectrum, just like your boy sleepy joe.

If you have to tell people how liked you are then you're probably not actually liked by anyone.
Everyone knows you're an asshole Ryan.

That's why you can't keep a screename.

Mine? Had the same one for 20-plus years.

Everyone knows you're an asshole Ryan.

That's why you can't keep a screename.

Mine? Had the same one for 20-plus years.

I'm so excited for you. That must be one of your life's greatest achievements. Congratulations.

I'm so excited for you. That must be one of your life's greatest achievements. Congratulations.
Better than being a sad troll whose only outlet is trolling a message board with hundreds of fake names.

One would be very, very hard-pressed to find a bigger loser than you, Ryan.

I'm just on here to have some fun, interact with like-minded people that I like and who like me. You, though, you are a sad, sad, sad little man.

Better than being a sad troll whose only outlet is trolling a message board with hundreds of fake names.

One would be very, very hard-pressed to find a bigger loser than you, Ryan.

I'm just on here to have some fun, interact with like-minded people that I like and who like me. You, though, you are a sad, sad, sad little man.

Whoever Ryan is, he's living rent free in that very small head of yours lol

Where, oh where, is that white supremacist threat? On your block, on your city council, state legislature? Where the hell is it?
Well they aren’t currently in the nation’s Capitol playing in their own shit, so who knows?

Alabama Republican Senator Tommy Tuberville has come under fire for comments defending white nationalists and against the Pentagon’s efforts to rid them from its ranks. He made the comments last week while talking to NPR’s Alabama-based station WBHM.

Richard Banks: “You mentioned the Biden administration trying to prevent white nationalists from being in the military. Do you believe they should allow white nationalists in the military?”

Sen. Tommy Tuberville: “Well, they call them that. I call them Americans.”

Tuberville and his team have since unsuccessfully tried to walk back the comments; Tuberville told NBC’s Julie Tsirkin, “I look at a white nationalist as a Trump Republican.” Tuberville was already under fire for holding up military nominees over a Pentagon policy which covers paid leave for employees who have to travel out of state to get an abortion. Tuberville also said the fact that a jury found Donald Trump liable for the sexual abuse and defamation of E. Jean Carroll “makes me want to vote for him twice.”

Isn't this the same guy that said Trumps loss in a sexual abuse trial makes him want to vote for Trump twice? Only in Alabama and only in the GOP.

Alabama Republican Senator Tommy Tuberville has come under fire for comments defending white nationalists and against the Pentagon’s efforts to rid them from its ranks. He made the comments last week while talking to NPR’s Alabama-based station WBHM.

Richard Banks: “You mentioned the Biden administration trying to prevent white nationalists from being in the military. Do you believe they should allow white nationalists in the military?”

Sen. Tommy Tuberville: “Well, they call them that. I call them Americans.”

Tuberville and his team have since unsuccessfully tried to walk back the comments; Tuberville told NBC’s Julie Tsirkin, “I look at a white nationalist as a Trump Republican.” Tuberville was already under fire for holding up military nominees over a Pentagon policy which covers paid leave for employees who have to travel out of state to get an abortion. Tuberville also said the fact that a jury found Donald Trump liable for the sexual abuse and defamation of E. Jean Carroll “makes me want to vote for him twice.”

I think Tuberville is just really woke. He's not talking about white nationalist the way the public commonly imagines them.

I think Tuberville is just really woke. He's not talking about white nationalist the way the public commonly imagines them.
Seriously though... is he really that dumb -- and he is dumb -- or was he actually defending white nationalists. (not white people that happen to be nationalistic)

I expext you're operating multiple handles. You go strangely quiet from time to time. That's just not in your DNA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT