ADVERTISEMENT

“We watched film and saw they couldn’t cover anybody” - re: Iowa defense

I’d definitely like to see the yard production Nebraska had Vs 6 and 16. Other than attacking those two in for CDJ I don’t really think they had much success elsewhere. Dumb statement. Regardless giving up 17-24 points to a team like that shouldn’t be a death sentence. Unfortunately for this program currently it usually is.

Reactions: MilleGinja
Meh, let them chirp. They beat the worst Iowa team of the last decade. A crowning achievement amidst the mountain of shit they call a football program.

4-8

Home for the holidays again.

Irrelevancy.

Someday they’ll get it.
Lolol you got punked by one of the worst Nebraska teams in decades.

Call it a football program when you dicks actually win something. Io_a

Man the hillbillies are in full swing tonight boy!
76a2c5de8d2940ab472e0b61132031c0.gif

I’ve seen more than a handful of worse Nebraska teams just in the last ten years. But you’re right, they’re all one of the worst regardless. Enjoy your offseason, at least the Hawks are bowling. Maybe Nebraska will experience that again someday.

Has Iowa ever been relevant??
How long is a National Championship worth bringing up?? 20 years? 30 years? Cuz you guys aren’t getting another one. Ever. Your best days will ALWAYS be behind you.

As time goes on, you assfücks slide further into an abyss occupied by Kansas and Vanderbilt. Oh wait, Kansas is bowl eligible this year. Well shit, Vanderbilt it is. Ah, sorry, just getting word that they have a bowl bid on the line tomorrow. Welp, that’s awkward.

I wish I could make you see how pathetic you are. Crowing on here after going FOUR and EIGHT. Nobody cares about you.

Trey Palmer - Nebraska
Funny how we don’t hear from you knuckleheads all season long and now after 7 years you finally won a game… does it still burn inside you that you guys are once again sitting home with your fingers up your asses watching other bigten teams in bowl games? How was that trip to Ireland wanker

Meh, let them chirp. They beat the worst Iowa team of the last decade. A crowning achievement amidst the mountain of shit they call a football program.

4-8

Home for the holidays again.

Irrelevancy.

Someday they’ll get it.
2014 was worse. They went 7-6 and didn't have to play any of the big three from the east but your point stands.

This one feels like it has come full circle with Brian's first shitty season as OC. They were 7-5 regular season in 2017 and couldn't reach 20 pts in in half their regular season games (but beat osu in a meaningless gm so losers cling to that). He topped that with 7 games of less than 20 this year, just an absolute joke of an OC and offensive philosophy.

Nebraska deserves to rub Iowa's nose in this, it's all they have

Reactions: AreWeCross
Funny how we don’t hear from you knuckleheads all season long and now after 7 years you finally won a game… does it still burn inside you that you guys are once again sitting home with your fingers up your asses watching other bigten teams in bowl games? How was that trip to Ireland wanker
Lucky them. These traditional Hawk toilet bowls are pathetic to watch.

Reactions: frostonthegrass

Stop kidding yourself. That was the best Nebraska team in decades. Nebraska, luckily, eek’d out a win against one of the worst Iowa teams in a long, long time. Congrats! You finally got one!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT