ADVERTISEMENT

0-8?

Usually I miss seeing a lot of the games early in the season because my kids have football/baseball/softball games. Unfortunately, there's nothing on my calendar for either of the next two Saturdays.

Reactions: Hawk-A-Doodle-Doo
pESbLA0.gif

This will get talked about as a "one-point loss" that "could have gone either way". It wasn't. Without NWs two fumbles early in the game, this was probably 21-6. Fitzgerald pulled everything in tight when they went up because he didn't think Iowa could score. He was right. Again. He owns KF regardless who the OC is.

So true. As you know, it's impossible to do both. Just ask Jackie Robinson.

And if you HAD to choose between the two, winning a college football game would obviously be FAR more important, you racist, ignorant, idiot.
Yikes, you are one sensitive, defensive person. I am surprised you can bring yourself to get up in the morning and put up with this awful world.

No wonder KF was okay with B1G cancelling the season. I could see 1-2 wins but would not count on it.

New Kirk did go for it on 4th and less than a yard at his own 20...game would have been over if he had punted...but even after making it...game was over. That Petras kid is in over his head.

Reactions: intrepodor
So true. As you know, it's impossible to do both. Just ask Jackie Robinson.

And if you HAD to choose between the two, winning a college football game would obviously be FAR more important, you racist, ignorant, idiot.
Ahhh...the anger. You were composed, then it came frothing out at the end. Thanks to dopes like you, all your “ist” and “phobe” words are hollow. You just throw them out when you disagree.

Curious - how long before your party publicly abandons black people with nearly twice the amount planning to vote for Trump? (As you know, your party abandoned black people long ago, but they still make a great pawn at election time).

Watch us go 1 and 7, with the only win coming against Wisconsin at the end when it doesn't count for anything.

Nebraska is probably 17+ better than us right now. It is sad but true. Hey, at least we have a ton of people who run their mouth all year to their fans (and ISU) when both are better. That about made me vomit to type.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT