ADVERTISEMENT

#10,000 Pages Dolphins Super Bowl Champs

Fuller, Parker, Howard all out. Waddle might get double-digit catches. Miami is England's favorite team. 3 of the next 4 games should be wins so we'll see. Love morning football

I wonder if any hot British chicks will grind on Urban while he's prowling the bars in London?

Susan_Boyle_Nov_2009.jpg

Actually a pretty entertaining game. Both teams are trying to give it away at times.

F you Urban on going for it on 4th down
Yeah pretty dumb. I can see if there was 4 minutes left maybe. Maybe, but definitely not with 14 minutes left. You may get the ball 3 more times after that. If you take points, even 3s, on those possessions then you have a very good chance. Especially when the first one would put you up 7. Now they have to HOPE for a chance at a field goal to tie it up again.

Starting in the shotgun on 4th and <1 always seems like it fails. Why start off 4yds further back?

Esp against the Jags run defense. They're not the 85 bears. Just snap the ball and lean forward.

Reactions: fredjr82
Why did our defenders touch him? You don't touch him the clock continues to run he wasn't down until touched.

These stats were prior to yesterday's train wreck. Gaskin, who should never see the field again, had a few more drops.

Starting in the shotgun on 4th and <1 always seems like it fails. Why start off 4yds further back?

Esp against the Jags run defense. They're not the 85 bears. Just snap the ball and lean forward.

The Philadelphia Eagles have done the shotgun snap on 3 and 1/4th and 1 since the early Reid years. Drives me f'ing insane

Reactions: NDallasRuss
I'm convinced the reason the NFL has never taken off in Europe is because we keep sending them the damn Jaguars.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT