ADVERTISEMENT

10 Year-Old Rape Victim Denied Abortion In Ohio

So then it’s automatically rape? Wow…who’s the rapist?
It's non-consensual sex. What would you call it?

And you don't even know that it was by a minor but here you are suggesting a 10 year old should be forced to maintain a pregnancy. There's no way to make your position OK.

You should. Do you believe, under any circumstance, a 10 year old should be forced to carry a pregnancy to term?
That wasn’t the question I was answering in the post…JFC. Just asking if it’s “rape” if the father is 12 and it was consensual.

No she shouldn’t have to carry to term.

Good lord this board is starting to get unbearable

That wasn’t the question I was answering in the post…JFC. Just asking if it’s “rape” if the father is 12 and it was consensual.

No she shouldn’t have to carry to term.

Good lord this board is starting to get unbearable
Which is why I asked you the specific question. So you agree, in this case, that an abortion should be an option in her state? What if she was 12? Or 14? Where do you draw the line?

You should regret that post. She couldn't consent regardless of the other's age. Jesus christ.
Ok….is it rape if he was 12? 12 isn’t old enough to consent either.

I’m not really understanding why people are getting triggered by this…seriously.

So the 12 year old gets charged with rape?

I get that a 10 year old is two young to consent but neither is the 12 year old.
You're missing the point entirely. No one has suggested a 12 year old should be charged with rape. No one knows if a 12 year old is even involved. We do know a 10 year old is being forced by their state to have a baby.

Which is why I asked you the specific question. So you agree, in this case, that an abortion should be an option in her state? What if she was 12? Or 14? Where do you draw the line?
Draw what line? I think it should be available in cases of rape/incest as a minimum.

Where’s the line to have to follow the law in a particular state? Probably age of consent.

I think a 6 week ban is too restrictive across the board FWIW

Draw what line? I think it should be available in cases of rape/incest as a minimum.

Where’s the line to have to follow the law in a particular state? Probably age of consent.

The line in your hypothetical case - no rape but 10 year old impregnated. Do you force that 10 year old to have the baby?

Because a state is forcing a 10 year old to have a baby.
Which wasn’t the point of my post.

Is it rape if a 10 and 12 year old was the original question….which has nothing to her being made to carry to term….which is wrong IMO.

I feel like I’m in bazarro world right now 🤣

Or hear us out. Roe v Wade shouldn't have been overturned by a corrupt illegitimate SCOTUS

Is it rape if a 10 and 12 year old was the original question….which has nothing to her being made to carry to term….which is wrong IMO.

WTF? It's the point of the whole thread.

From everything I have read it is unclear. I did see it stated that if the minor is 16 years old then it would be statutory rape.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
From everything I have read it is unclear. I did see it stated that if the minor is 16 years old then it would be statutory rape.
It’s pretty clear, backwoods redneck state forces 10 year old to carry rape baby to term.

You're missing the point entirely. No one has suggested a 12 year old should be charged with rape. No one knows if a 12 year old is even involved. We do know a 10 year old is being forced by their state to have a baby.
….and I said she shouldn’t be made to carry to term. WTF is the problem

WTF? It's the point of the whole thread.
Not the point of the post I responded to which was…

“In what world is not rape”?

I was answering a post which is done quite often on a message board.

Guess I forgot who the folks I’m dealing with are….

Thanks

Appreciate a straight forward response to my question. Seems to be a difficult thing to come by on the board lately….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT