and it's back
Last WIwin was 2007
Starting a little slow
Hilger is heaviers this year
Still has the man bun
no shots
1:32
Hilger tries a drag and nothing

This is where we are with the coaches we have and the wrestlers we have. Next year will be worse. Worse at 125. Same at 133. Same at 141. Worse at 149 unless Chittum is there but I think he'll be at 157. Better at 157 with Chittum. Same at 165. Same at 174. Same at 184. Worse at 197. Same at Hwt. We have no real depth anymore. It is truly sad to me that we have fallen this far.

1 min
Cass misses a single and clears
38s
Cass snapping but not getting to the leg
Hilger touching the leg to make it look like effort
Cass almost a dble.
end of 1

Hilger ggoes down
and is out in 6seconds
0-1
Hilger almost shoots
Cass on a single and Hilger has a leg
1:100
No neutral danger?
both guys have a leg
Brands throws a brick
looked close
52s

Cass out in 4 seconds
1-1
This is a better version of Hilger
Cass another single and lifts and dumps and covers
1:30
TD T-Cass
Man he's strong
Working on the hands
Hilger is flat
36rt
1 min

Hilger has a chance to win the dual and knock off Cass and he does nothin mg at all. But a moral victory for wisconsin. Thank you Spencer Lee for being a freak and getting a pin

This is where we are with the coaches we have and the wrestlers we have. Next year will be worse. Worse at 125. Same at 133. Same at 141. Worse at 149 unless Chittum is there but I think he'll be at 157. Better at 157 with Chittum. Same at 165. Same at 174. Same at 184. Worse at 197. Same at Hwt. We have no real depth anymore. It is truly sad to me that we have fallen this far.
This post is the literal epitome of ignorance paired with entitlement! You have “fallen This far” to be the clear #2 team in the country that still wins(and are still undefeated) against a ranked team on the road starting 2 backups and having a key guy get upset and pinned.

I am sorry, but you don’t deserve to be an Iowa fan. Please switch to another team besides Iowa and PSU and see how much you whine in comparison.

Sorry but, entitlement pisses me off even more than ignorance…

that match is exactly why PK is not a contender at 165 and exactly what i've said all year. he looked totally lost trying to finish. and 165 is full of guys who can scramble just like Hamiti. that match was "close," but Hamiti was never in any danger of losing.
Not this year but I disagree in future years. He's a first year starter in the toughest weight in the country. PK has the talent and ability to figure it out against a lot of these guys. I think he gets Hamiti next time they go.

Where’s Cobe gonna be next year. Chittum would be 57 you’d think. PK 65. He seems to big and tall for 49.

Cobe saved the day!
He was favored in that match...

Franklin staying off his back in 3rd PER was HUGE.

Also, a 17-2 TF by Spencer would have meant Tony would have needed a major. Love seeing Spencer going for the pin!!! Please take notes Real, you are talented enough to score bonus points in that match!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT