ADVERTISEMENT

2017 NCAAs Session IV PBP

Joseph/Massa and Hall/Valencia. Over the past five years you couldn't usually say this but the PSU wrestlers were outshot in these two matches, what 10-1?? In my opinion the lesser wrestler won both of these matches.

Two wrestlers made the matches, and two different wrestlers won the matches
No other way to see it.

Kem up 8-4 with 1:21 RT, 48 seconds to go in 2nd

vs Fox of Stanford

Make that 10. TD clinic right now

Kem on top to start third, releases

10-5

Fox with a couple half hearted shots.

Kem in on a single, another TD, 12-5, 1 minute left

Brooks was just pinned - the turd on the top of the ice cream of the day. He did not look pinned imo - but makes no never mind.

I'm out ..

Reactions: lionlover
PSU goes 5-5 in semis.

I really thought Brooks might have a shot, based on him almost getting a TD in the dual before getting caught. Silly me!

I have a notion I have been seeing past couple years, and it's a stretch but... We wrestle better in the AM, the osus do a bit better at night, and well, heck, psu is just dominant all the time.......

And dang brooks that stinks... CC all the way.

What a joke. JFC. Gilman could never get out so did neutral, BS whatever, Kem rolling with a guy, and Brooks. Whatever. Embarrassing. It is embarrassing 2 semi guys get stuck that quick. Unreal. The difference between the programs is light years. And not getting closer.

On a positive note the Hawkeyes are 21 points ahead of 6th place team. Hopefully pick up a position or two in consolations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT