Crutch misses dbl and and Crutch headlock and goes feet to back
darn
4-8
meyer out and may have a TD
Crutch out and now has another TD
6-11
Meyer has to go for broke
Time for score review.
No body knows the score but Meyer is losing.

Time
Crutch geting a nice rest.
Meyer need to push pace and this review isn't helping
6-11?
Meyer will be down

Meyer up and out
Throw by for Crutch and TD
locked hands
8-13
1 min togo
Meyer is out of control
9-13

Who would even think about incest like you just did on a regular basis? Not sure who needs more help, you or TnT after their prized possessions lose and they act like toddlers. Ridiculous behavior for a program once led by a great man like Dan Gable.
Do you lisp? Does your dad lisp too?

with 42 seconds blood time for Meyer
9-13
Crutch in a leg with 39 seconds
hanging on and hangs on for 30 seconds
SM with 9 seconds left
Crutch runs away
SW
10-13
Meyer is done.

So GD weak that the let a guy run like that but thats college wrestling these days

And complete and utter incompetence at the scorers' table gives Crutchmer the break he desperately needed. He could hardly stand up, he was so gassed. I have no doubt Meyer could have dominated in the last 1:21. Instead, Crutchmer gets a 5-10-minute break to rest up. Sickening.

That's the kind of stuff that makes this sport second rate.

I'm getting some country station at the same time as Wrestling on AM800 and I had been so excited with my new radio.
I'm just watching online tonight, but it usually some Canadian station that knocks out KXIC for me.

Friendly reminder: people like me already ruin this PBP thread enough with our commentary, keep the bickering elsewhere

And complete and utter incompetence at the scorers' table gives Crutchmer the break he desperately needed. He could hardly stand up, he was so gassed. I have no doubt Meyer could have dominated in the last 1:21. Instead, Crutchmer gets a 5-10-minute break to rest up. Sickening.

Absolutely...the replay needs to be done away with. That was bad enough that as a fan...you think about giving up college wrestling and just watching high school so you don't have to see something that awful again.

Absolutely...the replay needs to be done away with. That was bad enough that as a fan...you think about giving up college wrestling and just watching high school so you don't have to see something that awful again.
The review is controversial by itself when requested by coaches. I'm not a fan.

But this was just the inability for the refs and scorers' table to do their job, which is a shame. I'm not exaggerating when I say Crutchmer could hardly stand up. The guy was gasping and panting throughout the delay. It wouldn't have taken much at all for Meyer to take him down repeatedly and take the lead, he was sucking wind so hard.

When coaches ask for bogus reviews to give their guy a breather, at least it's within the rules. This was simple incompetence, and it significantly affected the match.

Reactions: anon_0pi0cv8t1ggvb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT