ADVERTISEMENT

2020 hopeful

An IVY League degree is a big deal. It all depends on the profession he chooses to pursue.
Dean, Dake, Nickerson just to name a couple. Cornell is a school to be reckoned with.

I’m not arguing the value of a Cornell education but all three of those wrestlers you named are coaching Division I wrestling. The fact that they went to Cornell did not make them anymore qualified for what they do now.

Also, not close to the situation, but kid is from the Riverside area. He went to St John Bosco ( about 15K a year private school) quite a drive from Riverside. Corona Santiago is public and near Riverside. He’s at a Charter school now again near his house. Good chance the movement is financially and geographically motivated by the family and not behavior

Also, not close to the situation, but kid is from the Riverside area. He went to St John Bosco ( about 15K a year private school) quite a drive from Riverside. Corona Santiago is public and near Riverside. He’s at a Charter school now again near his house. Good chance the movement is financially and geographically motivated by the family and not behavior

Went to three high schools in three different states due to my Dad transferring. Them's the breaks.

didn't mean to put you on the spot SC, but I knew you would know. I remember troy was going at it with wick twins and wasn't much behind them. I was hoping we had a good one. love the office

I work with a Cornell grad and due to that experience (sample size one ) firmly believe that a Cornell degree is highly overrated.
I wonder what they’re hiring manager thought of the Cornel degree on the resume? Bet they thought pretty highly of it which is the true value.

Reactions: Idahopennstatefan
didn't mean to put you on the spot SC, but I knew you would know. I remember troy was going at it with wick twins and wasn't much behind them. I was hoping we had a good one. love the office

No prob, I’ve been busy with real life and have had less time for the important stuff like HR. Luke had some injuries. A concussion and an elbow I believe. Not sure if he’s still wrestling. I recall him hammering Jeremiah Moody in freestyle 11-0 or so and was excited to see him in Black and Gold. Hope we can get Vasquez, he’s from the same county as Troy.

Last edited:
Reactions: wasdt21
Speaking big potential: Class of 2022 (currently in 9th grade), 145 lb Texas state champion : Mario Danzi from Allen H.S. Also, Class of 2021 (10th grader) 138 state champ 44-1 record: Jamison -- Plano West

Jaden Abas just beat Cael Valencia 8-7 fur his 2nd title. Valencia is Zahid and Anthony’s little bro. Barn burner. Abas is committed to Stanford

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT