ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Recruiting (1 Scholarship Left): Jaxon Kohler & Josh Dix VISITED Sep3, Tyler Nickel Sep17. Aidan Shaw VISITED Jun23. Kyle Filipowski to Duke

can you state anything more about the posted rumors you mentioned? Fran stepped on someone’s toes? I had not heard that.
IIRC it comes from a single poster that claims to know the Dix family. IMO this poster came across as legit. Despite some flack from Lounge posters, the source insisted Dix came away from his unofficial with a negative impression of Fran.

It still seems he's going to give Iowa a fall visit.

IIRC it comes from a single poster that claims to know the Dix family. IMO this poster came across as legit. Despite some flack from Lounge posters, the source insisted Dix came away from his unofficial with a negative impression of Fran.

Link?

I would not surprised if that impression is given to some kids. Fran has his players' backs always but unlike some programs he's not going to make a bunch of bogus promises to a kid on a visit.

interesting. i wonder what Fran did/said

His family, not Dix himself, was the suggestion.

Reactions: NoSwampDonkeys
Iowa offered Tarris Reed on Oct 14, 2020.

At the time, he was attending the same High School as Tyler Cook. I was hoping that connection would pay dividends. Hope, as we all know, is not a good strategy!

Anyway, he's really blowing up this summer.

Nice to see Cal finally noticing him.

Fingers betrayed me. Bowen is ranked by two of the three major services, Rivals being the holdout. I assume there is just going to be more variance between the services for awhile due to covid screwing up travel last year. I also assume he'll be ranked on Rivals before it's said and done.

I really don’t care where Bowen ends up ratings wise

He will bring a skill set and talent level to the PG position that we haven’t had in a while

Last edited:

Iowa offered Jaxon Kohler on July 19, 2021.

The 4 star center prospect out of Utah is very knowledgeable about the Iowa program and Iowa City.

“I really love the way Iowa plays,” Kohler said. “They play a lot of inside-out ball, that fits my play style perfectly.... I watched what Luka Garza did in this program and I can see myself in a similar role. They acknowledge my skills and what I can do; that is why I am so excited about this offer....I’m excited to visit in the fall. I have seen pictures and videos of Kinnick and it seems like a great time. It really seems like Iowa City is a very close and supportive community.”

Kohler is ranked as the #95 prospect nationally, according to Rivals.

He also has scholarship offers from Kansas, USC, Texas Tech, BYU, Utah and Washington, among others.

This is a really good, FREE story. As you will read, he plans on making an official visit this fall.

Last edited:
Reactions: jackboy1400

So who is Fran the man watching?

Aidan Shaw and Tarris Reed are on the Mokan Elite roster.

Iowa offered Aidan on Oct 25, 2019. He visited June 22-23, 2021

Iowa offered Tarris on Oct 14, 2020. At one time Tarris was attending the same High School as Tyler Cook.

@perryhawk & @BlackNGoldBleeder, I am confident in saying that if we landed both that we would finally win @EvilMonkeyInTheCloset that National Championship! ;)

Last edited:

So who is Fran the man watching?

Aidan Shaw and Tarris Reed are on the Mokan Elite roster.

Iowa offered Aidan on Oct 25, 2019. He visited June 22-23, 2021

Iowa offered Tarris on Oct 14, 2020. At one time Tarris was attending the same High School as Tyler Cook.

@perryhawk & @BlackNGoldBleeder, I am confident in saying that if we landed both that we would finally win @EvilMonkeyInTheCloset that National Championship! ;)

Sign me up!

• Love
Reactions: Franisdaman
No Wake Forest or Creighton in the house?

Do you see them in this pic? ;)

Fran is 2nd from the right.

E7ExQJIWEAgKR5x

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT