ADVERTISEMENT

8 or 9 seed? seriously?

If Iowa needs 2 BTT wins to bump our seed, we better hope to get the 5 seed for the BTT because I'm sorry, but no way in hell Iowa beats Wisconsin. They are just a bad matchup for us, and for pretty much anybody in college basketball. Now I hope I'm wrong but those earlier two games this year pretty much showed us how much better they are then the Hawks.

Originally posted by lakeguy641:
If Iowa needs 2 BTT wins to bump our seed, we better hope to get the 5 seed for the BTT because I'm sorry, but no way in hell Iowa beats Wisconsin. They are just a bad matchup for us, and for pretty much anybody in college basketball. Now I hope I'm wrong but those earlier two games this year pretty much showed us how much better they are then the Hawks.
They are definitely a better team, but you still have to play the games. If Iowa is playing their best game and Wisconsin isn't, you just never know. The year Michigan State won the national title (I think it was 2000), they lost a game early in the season to Wright State. And to add to that, Iowa State lost to Texas Tech this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT