ADVERTISEMENT

A vote for Biden is a vote for Elder Abuse

When reports like this come out you just ignore or dismiss them.

Either you’re a liar or just plain delusional.

Who was quoted you hack?!?! This article got slammed the other day!! No quotes attributed to people inside the administration. JFC. Unlike the former guy who was shredded by everyone who left. Did you even read what you posted??

Who was quoted you hack?!?! This article got slammed the other day!! No quotes attributed to people inside the administration. JFC. Unlike the former guy who was shredded by everyone who left. Did you actually read this article??

Reactions: hawkjt
I'm not asking you to campaign, merely trying to understand how you claim she is intelligent and not a DEI hire. You told me it's not her public speaking, so I assumed her actions convinced you that she's not actually a moron. 5 seemed like am easy low number for a VP but I'd settle for 2 even. Can you name 2 career highlights that have convinced you she's not an idiot (again, not titles but actual things she's done)?
These are all non sequiturs that do not necessarily prove or disprove someone’s intelligence.

Also, the United States Congress is full of people who have been in office for many years with no real significant accomplishments. That doesn’t mean they lack intelligence.

I am not an expert on Kamala Harris. All I know is she is a lawyer from California who was a DA and an AG. I do not endorse Kamala politically or have much interest in knowing her career accolades. If I did, Google works just as fine for me as it does you. My question to you is why are you so concerned with trying to degrade and belittle her to such an extreme extent?

Btw, without using Google, what were 5 accomplishments Mike Pence as VP achieved besides avoiding being lynched on 1-6?

Reactions: Tom Paris
QiThis literally should have been taken care of on a bipartisan supermajority decades ago. I am convinced that neither party truly cares enough to fix the border or it would have been done by now. Biden could have given Republicans what they wanted, mostly, and squashed the issue. Then Langford writes “the best bill Republicans will ever get” and Trump torpedoed it. The border and Middle East…right and left can’t figure it out. My entire life.
If you are making a case to vote out all incumbents and hit the reset button, sign me up!

These are all non sequiturs that do not necessarily prove or disprove someone’s intelligence.

Also, the United States Congress is full of people who have been in office for many years with no real significant accomplishments. That doesn’t mean they lack intelligence.

I am not an expert on Kamala Harris. All I know is she is a lawyer from California who was a DA and an AG. I do not endorse Kamala politically or have much interest in knowing her career accolades. If I did, Google works just as fine for me as it does you. My question to you is why are you so concerned with trying to degrade and belittle her to such an extreme extent?

Btw, without using Google, what were 5 accomplishments Mike Pence as VP achieved besides avoiding being lynched on 1-6?
I don't like Mike Pence and refuse to defend him other than to say his speaking skills in general are lightyears beyond Kamala and his handling of the pandemic was much more thorough and involved than Kamala has been with the southern border. The work ethic of Pence was proven to be vastly superior. I still dislike him and am thrilled to see him gone.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
And many on here would vote for milkshake over Trump. Not the point. How did we get here. How to we right the ship?

I love this thread. Great discussions going on; however, it will die off in favor of circle jerk threads like the one we're in now.

Your logic is so sound, but till MAGA is a non factor that discussion is for later

I wish I could sit down in a room with him and an unbiased doctor to see what comes of it.
Even in the same sentences he looks and sounds sharp with life in his eyes then 5 words later there is nothing going on up there and I mean nothing. Even in Italy I was able to look the other way on the weird walk to the soldier and chalk it up on him being friendly but that blank stare with the sloooowww raise of his glasses for the photo op is worrisome.
I understand he's old but damn there is literally something like this twice a week now.

The pausing to sit vid IS a fake…the one where Republicans project him crapping himself.
I like Drax's idea where we have a dance off to save the universe.

200.gif

vs

donald-trump-dancing.gif

Maybe it will bring unity!

6imVL5.gif

I'm actually pissed and will walk into the voting booth, voting for everything right up to the Presidency and take an active, not apathetic, stand by not voting for either.
LOL...refusing to take part is not "active". That's a "vote" for the person you find most detestable. Period. To argue otherwise is to ignore reality and a waste of bandwidth.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
LOL...refusing to take part is not "active". That's a "vote" for the person you find most detestable. Period. To argue otherwise is to ignore reality and a waste of bandwidth.
We're never going to agree on this, Tar. And seriously, that's okay. At least we don't resort to childish name calling and tantrums. Regardless, I'll throw it out there one last time.

It's my opinion that your opinion that refusing to vote is equivalent to actively supporting the most "detestable candidate" is based on a false dichotomy. That argument oversimplifies the decision-making process involved in voting by presenting only two extreme options: either actively supporting a candidate or refusing to participate. In reality, there are many reasons why someone may choose not to vote for any presidential candidate, and it's important to consider the nuances of individual decisions rather than making sweeping generalizations.

My comments regarding "apathy" were only applicable to the conversations on this board aand limited to what people post and my interpretation of individual's tones. My biggest gripe in all this Presidential discourse is how in the hell are Joe Biden and Donald Trump the best we can come up with. It reminds me of Harry Stamper yelling at Dan Truman

Harry Stamper : And this is the best that you c - that the-the government, the *U.S. government* can come up with? I mean, you-you're NASA for cryin' out loud, you put a man on the moon, you're geniuses!

My biggest gripe in all this Presidential discourse is how in the hell are Joe Biden and Donald Trump the best we can come up with.
Gripe all you want. Those are your choices. To evaluate them and NOT be able to determine that there is a clear choice is lazy and apathetic. You can't both sides this. I don't think you could believe Trump is the better candidate, but I could be wrong

It's not an opinion that failing to vote is to vote for the worst choice, it's simply a fact of numbers. Failing to vote for the better option, no matter how weak you find that option, is to shorten the path for the one you find worse. That's. Not. An. Opinion. You can accept that and do it anyway, but it's simply a fact.

I don't like Mike Pence and refuse to defend him other than to say his speaking skills in general are lightyears beyond Kamala and his handling of the pandemic was much more thorough and involved than Kamala has been with the southern border. The work ethic of Pence was proven to be vastly superior. I still dislike him and am thrilled to see him gone.
Okay. 👍

Gripe all you want. Those are your choices. To evaluate them and NOT be able to determine that there is a clear choice is lazy and apathetic. You can't both sides this. I don't think you could believe Trump is the better candidate, but I could be wrong

It's not an opinion that failing to vote is to vote for the worst choice, it's simply a fact of numbers. Failing to vote for the better option, no matter how weak you find that option, is to shorten the path for the one you find worse. That's. Not. An. Opinion. You can accept that and do it anyway, but it's simply a fact.
Thank you, frightening people who generally mean well can't grasp this.

He headed up the Covid task force.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I’m not voting for either one.
Senility, dementia, lack of character, incompetence on a grand scale. All of the above,

If you choose otherwise you’re free to do so. My absent vote won’t make a difference but I value my vote and neither is worthy IMO.

This is why i support ranked choice voting where your 1st choice actually counts (and so does your 2nd choice, 3rd choice, etc,, if needed).

A candidate would not win a state until he/she has reached 50% + 1 of the vote

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT