ADVERTISEMENT

A vote for Kamala..

TNHAWK79

HB All-State
Jul 28, 2012
A VOTE FOR KAMALA IS LIKE SH!TTING YOUR PANTS AND CHANGING YOUR SHIRT!

People on this board have said they’re not concerned about policy and to Vote for Kamala and regroup. It’s all about policy!! Are you voting for homecoming Queen? Let’s break it down
-We are funding 3 proxy wars
-Kamala failed us at the border for 3.5 years as border Czar- fact!
-allowed 15-20m illegals into our country and did nothing!!!!
-She lied about Bidens mental decline- Ray Charles could see he wasn’t right
-Knows nothing about inflation or economics
-Blames the latest jobs report on Trump- you can’t make this sh!t up
-Worst VP in history (28% approval)
-Says people in prison should be allowed to vote
-Supports Tax dollars for reaffirming surgery for Prisoners- again can’t make this up
-Says she will sign executive order to take guns away - best of luck.
- will guarantee a woman’s reproductive rights. Ran same campaign in 2020. Why wait- you been in White House for four years.
- never received a single delegate but your vote was taken away from democrat elites
92% staff turnover as VP
- let’s ask Mrs. Willie Brown is she thinks black families matter!

Kamala is holding votes hostage and will “make changes” when she becomes president. Why wait, you’ve had FOUR YEARS. Google what judge Joe Brown says about her when he worked with her. The excitement is due to being the new person. 2 weeks and still no press conference, interview or agreeing to debate. Save me your ABC debate rhetoric- that was Biden and Trump. Trump went to CNN- come debate on Fox.
BTW- Don Lemon questioned her “blackness” in 2019 and said she was Indian. I do t hear any complaints when Don asked.

People on this board have said they’re not concerned about policy and to Vote for Kamala and regroup. It’s all about policy!! Are you voting for homecoming Queen? Let’s break it down
-Supports Tax dollars for reaffirming surgery for Prisoners- again can’t make this up
- will guarantee a woman’s reproductive rights. Ran same campaign in 2020. Why wait- you been in White House for four years.
- never received a single delegate but your vote was taken away from democrat elites
92% staff turnover as VP

Kamala is holding votes hostage and will “make changes” when she becomes president. Why wait, you’ve had FOUR YEARS. Google what judge Joe Brown says about her when he worked with her. The excitement is due to being the new person. 2 weeks and still no press conference, interview or agreeing to debate. Save me your ABC debate rhetoric- that was Biden and Trump. Trump went to CNN- come debate on Fox.
BTW- Don Lemon questioned her “blackness” in 2019 and said she was Indian. I do t hear any complaints when Don asked.
America doesn't want 4 more years of Joe Biden and that is exactly what you would get with 3% Harris.

92% staff turnover as VP

So basically you've just resorted to watching what Donnie does and then just throw that as an example for what voting for anyone but Trump is. How original.

So basically you've just resorted to watching what Donnie does and then just throw that as an example for what voting for anyone but Trump is. How original.
You could’ve stood up for your candidate yet you decide to decide to deflect and play the Trump card. How original. I listed all things Kamala and you brought it back to Trump. I bet you think he responsible for the border and jobs report.

You could’ve stood up for your candidate yet you decide to decide to deflect and play the Trump card. How original. I listed all things Kamala and you brought it back to Trump. I bet you think he responsible for the border and jobs report.
I must have missed the part of your post where you stood up for Trump. All I see is trashing Harris.

We have one adult and one petulant child running. Emotionally mature people will vote for the adult.

Last edited:

92% staff turnover as VP

You feeling it slip, eh?

She’s one of the worst candidates the Dems could put forward in 2024 . . .

. . . and yet she is a million billion times better than Trump. That’s why the polls show her favorable in comparison. The majority of Americans cannot stand Trump.

I’m voting Harris and will likely keep voting blue until Republicans purge the MAGA influence from the party, burn the sheets they slept in, and scrubbed all the stains they left behind.

I mean this part does kinda sound accurate.
They realize they had a problem with Biden and instead of making the proper change they go with Kamala.
Kamala Harris was never “in charge of the border”. She wasn’t a “border czar”. Ever. Period. You’re lying. You shouldn’t blatantly lie. That makes you a liar. You can’t shit your pants because the shit is spewing from your mouth.

Ask Mrs. Willie Brown? Are you fvcking kidding? Ask her, dumbass! She had been legally separated from her husband for TWELVE YEARS before he started seeing Harris. He didn’t have to pay Harris to keep her mouth shut nor she him. Their relationship was completely out in the open.

Crawl back under your rock.
You don’t want people to lie. So I will ask you this. Do you really think the democrats got it right when they chose Kamala to replace Biden? Do you think it was based on getting the black and woman votes?

Remember, don’t lie.

Last edited:
For some reason I have felt the need lately to engage with MAGAs on social media. It's a fascinating journey through alternative facts and feelings-based assertions.

Stuff I've been told:

• Inflation is at an all-time high (I point out it's 3% which they "debunked" with feelings)
  • Portfolios are down 60% since 2020
  • Unemployment is not low
  • Can't count covid unemployment numbers against Trump
  • Lots of anecdotal information overflowing with emotion:
• eggs used to be $2 now they are $9 ($3-$4 right now on Instacart of all places)
• Gas was under $2 now it's over $7 ($2.43 on Trump's last day, paid $3.15 last week)
• Used to be able to find 2 bedroom houses for under 1 million (lol)

Those are exact quotes by the way. All while telling me I'm living in fantasy land. It's surreal.

Boy that really bothers you doesn’t it? How Dems pick their candidate…..
I think it’s comical. Dems rallying point is to vote against Trump to save democracy. Yet they totally went against democracy to elect Kamala. It doesn’t bother me to much because I know they are doing it just to get votes from blacks and women in an effort to win.
What bothers me is who knows who is making the important decisions if Kamala wins. If Trump wins, all eyes are on him and he’s not allowed to make any major rash decisions. Which one do you really think it’s a bigger risk to ending democracy. The one that told you who you are voting for or the one that won’t be able to make a decision without major pushback and being exposed to another assassination attempt?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT