ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely disgusted by this board tonight.

Then I'd say the vast majority of its owners are miss-using the tool. There are over 10 million AR-15s owned in the U.S. and, while exact numbers are difficult to pinpoint due to categorization issues, it is clear that the proportion of homicides committed with AR-15s is relatively low compared to other firearms, particularly handguns. The majority of gun-related homicides in the U.S. are committed with handguns, with rifles (including AR-15s) contributing to a smaller percentage, like 1.5-2.2% of all firearm homicides in the U.S. per year-type small.

Sounds like your beef is with lobbyists, not gun makers. And, on that, I'd agree. I think we should get rid of lobbyists and put an end to earmarks and pork barrel spending! The NRA should NOT have any influence on government, none whatsoever.
There is NO reason for these to be in the public's hands. They were designed to kill large amounts of humans. That's a fact. They have killed American children which is now accepted in our society. Guns over kids.

There is NO reason for these to be in the public's hands. They were designed to kill large amounts of humans. That's a fact. They have killed American children which is now accepted in our society. Guns over kids.
Alaska GUy's not wrong, bro. Why are you after the guns that statistically are responsible for the least amount of killing in the U.S. Except for maybe a musket. Lobbyists are responsible for more killing.

Alaska GUy's not wrong, bro. Why are you after the guns that statistically are responsible for the least amount of killing in the U.S. Except for maybe a musket. Lobbyists are responsible for more killing.
I'm over arguing this with you guys. It gets nowhere. Once we accepted kids getting slaughtered as a country - other nations do not - it was over. Guns over kids.

Reactions: jasonrann

Ban AR rifles. Or "assult weapons" overall. Good. And watch how gun death rates don't change much at all. The killer is handguns. It always has been. And they're never going away.

Outrage is relative to the transgression.

So…the “transgression” of people making a big deal out of 1/6 was bigger than the transgression storming the Capital in hopes of overturning the results of our election.

You are a partisan hack.

Reactions: Joes Place
This board took a hard turn in the last few days. The rhetoric was pretty bad. It went past crazy dumb comments. No surprise today.
The wacko Right has been awful for a long time. Not just the last few days. This is expected of trumper morons. No surprise here. Hopefully major gun control can come from this. Let’s eliminate these types of weapons from the public.

Last edited:
Again, Please provide receipts of who on the Republican side has EVER called Biden Hitler? You guys on the left keep spouting stuff and when asked to provide proof...you pivot. Good griedf.
Just my recollection. Not worth searching for quotes. You should have seen them, too. Do you honestly think Rs have never called Biden "Hitler"?

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkman34
I'm over arguing this with you guys. It gets nowhere. Once we accepted kids getting slaughtered as a country - other nations do not - it was over. Guns over kids.
If you are really over arguing with other posters, can we expect your post count to drop dramatically? What will you be doing the next 6 weeks with your time?

Overrunning the Capitol, and taking a gallows to hang the VP is "just a three-hour tour" to you?
To be fair for a while after Covid you HAD TO RIOT if you wanted to hang out in a large group of people.

Actually it was perfectly ok to riot during Covid.

So…the “transgression” of people making a big deal out of 1/6 was bigger than the transgression storming the Capital in hopes of overturning the results of our election.

You are a partisan hack.
What? We are talking about people wishing that Trump would have had his head blown off. That is worse than downplaying what happened on Jan 6th. Shitty people.

• Haha
Reactions: WDSMHAWK
What? We are talking about people wishing that Trump would have had his head blown off. That is worse than downplaying what happened on Jan 6th. Shitty people.
You don’t think too good, do you son?

You had a choice to either condemn the actions of the mob who stormed the Capitol,or to be “offended” by those who strongly criticized it. You chose to be offended by those who characterized it as an attempted coup. This demonstrates that our outrage is only aimed at those on the left. You are a hypocrite.

I can explain it for you, but unfortunately I can’t understand it for you.

You don’t think too good, do you son?

You had a choice to either condemn the actions of the mob who stormed the Capitol,or to be “offended” by those who strongly criticized it. You chose to be offended by those who characterized it as an attempted coup. This demonstrates that our outrage is only aimed at those on the left. You are a hypocrite.

I can explain it for you, but unfortunately I can’t understand it for you.
Hmmm speaking of not thinking too good. What do the following words mean?

"I agree 100%. There were certainly some very bad actors that need to be punished. There was loss of life, so that definitely needs to be dealt with."

Also, going back to what we are ACTUALLY talking about. Do you have quotes of me saying I wish someone's head was blown off? That's the topic. That's the standard for comparison. You can't so you try to change the subject.

Hmmm speaking of not thinking too good. What do the following words mean?

"I agree 100%. There were certainly some very bad actors that need to be punished. There was loss of life, so that definitely needs to be dealt with."

Yes, you calmly explained that “some” of the folks who stormed the Convention were bad actors. You weren’t disgusted by it. You weren’t offended by it. But you were “offended” by poster who characterized it as a coup. Hence, selective outrage.

Again, at this point I have given up any hope that you will understand the point. Because you don’t want to.

Yes, you calmly explained that “some” of the folks who stormed the Convention were bad actors. You weren’t disgusted by it. You weren’t offended by it. But you were “offended” by poster who characterized it as a coup. Hence, selective outrage.

Again, at this point I have given up any hope that you will understand the point. Because you don’t want to.
I'm the one making a point. You are ignoring it. Makes it pretty easy to win when you change the subject. You still haven't acknowledged that I never wished for murder like we were originally talking about before you changed the subject.

Just my recollection. Not worth searching for quotes. You should have seen them, too. Do you honestly think Rs have never called Biden "Hitler"?
LOL! No, and therein lies the problem. Some of you folks throw crap out and then when asked for proof. Nothing. I have NEVER heard ANYONE call Biden Hitler for Pete's sakes.

I'm not better than anyone. I've done shitty things in my youth. I'm a sinner. But bloody hell people. Garbage. **** some of you "people".
I wasn't here, I was camping with very little access to the internet. Did it rival the Paul Pelosi threads you decried?
Violence is wrong. It's too bad you righties have been absent from condemning it.

I wasn't here, I was camping with very little access to the internet. Did it rival the Paul Pelosi threads you decried?
Violence is wrong. It's too bad you righties have been absent from condemning it.
Got all caught up on your bullet points I see.

How do you propose confiscating over 10M AR-15's in circulation?

Serious question.

Serious question.

There is no possible way to do so. If living in America’s gun culture where it’s very possible to get shot as a 2nd grader or a presidential candidate bother you, the only option is to move out of the country.

There is no possible way to do so. If living in America’s gun culture where it’s very possible to get shot as a 2nd grader or a presidential candidate bother you, the only option is to move out of the country.
The cat is totally out of the bag in regards to guns.

Neither party is pushing massive gun confiscation which is the only way to put it back in. Political suicide if proposed.

It is what it is.

The cat is totally out of the bag in regards to guns.

Neither party is pushing massive gun confiscation which is the only way to put it back in. Political suicide if proposed.

It is what it is.

Correct. As I said, if it bothers someone that literally anyone can get shot in America - from children to high profile - the only option is to move out of the country.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2

Serious question.
Uh

You outlaw them, give people a window to turn in.
Then, any time one turns up, someone gets a 10 yr jail sentence (mandatory) and loses their right to vote for 10+ years.

And people can register and apply to keep them, if they maintain proper training, etc.

Folks can decide if they want to register their weapon, or live with the risk of a mandatory 10 year incarceration. Not difficult.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT