ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely disgusted by this board tonight.

Joel, the reason democrats are not serious about actually getting tough on gun crime is we don't have the capacity to house the number of blacks that would be in prison. That isn't "racism" it's a data backed factually accurate statement.

There were 19 murders in Chicago over thr 4th of July weekend and over 100 shootings, the mayor blamed Ronald Reagan..... it's all talk about gun safety from the dems and it's undeniable at this point.
:rolleyes:

Several IP addresses should be sent to the FBI from this site. Just awful from several posters

time snowflake GIF

Oh with the stupid false equivalencies. I don’t wear Biden clothes. I don’t send my money to a cult. There’s only 1 MAGA and Trump created it. I mean, I couldn’t bring myself to vote for Biden if he had supporters flying Swastika flags. Now do ACTUAL MAGA. This board needs shut down.

joelbc1 is just an old school Democrat. I occasionally vote for a Republican….but it has been a few election cycles. Unlike “MAGA” I understand there is a Constitution and loyalty to that document and to the law is paramount to loyalty to any political party or politician.
I also understand that Trump is still the least qualified politician to ever serve as President…. Even with his ear wound.

This is actually pretty astute.

Red/OG MAGA has their way of making America great...

Blue MAGA has their way of making America great... At least to this point the left hasn't argued they don't want America to be great, just that they think Trump and Republicans are evil.

Add on the element that the left has successfully assigned to the term MAGA to also imply 'extreme,' 'unhinged,' etc. and it makes total sense you'd have blue MAGAs,

Red MAGAs like Trump
Blue MAGAs hate Trump

Roll with it. Well done @jamesvanderwulf.

IMPORTANT NOTE: We don't yet know about the motivations of the shooter. Wile many are assuming he would fit the profile of one of these Blue MAGAs, DO NOT fall into that trap. Wait and see.

OP, this board had its usual suspects. Not great but not surprising for sure. Even the president denounced this and took down his advertisements.

See, unlike that idiot Joes Place, who claims crap was said and then goes quite when called out for proof....I don't EVER do that. Here are two right off the cuff......look for the rest if you would like more. I don't want to read that crap again.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
noStemsnoSTICKS said:
Meh. Poor shot unfortunately.

Don't expect me to feel bad. I don't.

When Reagan was shot, most Americans were upset - including most who weren't fans - and would have been shocked and saddened if he had died.

This time, most Americans were surprised and interested. More than half would have been relieved if he had died (although most would have made the appropriate noises).

We're a different America. When did that change happen? Was it a slow descent, or relatively sudden and recent?

Reactions: Hawkman34
When JFK was shot, nearly all Americans - whether they were fans or not - were shocked and saddened.

When Reagan was shot, most Americans were upset - including most who weren't fans - and would have been shocked and saddened if he had died.

This time, most Americans were surprised and interested. More than half would have been relieved if he had died (although most would have made the appropriate noises).

We're a different America. When did that change happen? Was it a slow descent, or relatively sudden and recent?
This is why the polls will barely change after this.

When JFK was shot, nearly all Americans - whether they were fans or not - were shocked and saddened.

Trump is a different type of leader. He is very decisive in his manner. Folks either love him or have nothing to do with him. His numbers aren’t much different than Biden’s.
Honestly…with the immaturity of this nation abs the availability of guns, can anyone be surprised?

Joel, the reason democrats are not serious about actually getting tough on gun crime is we don't have the capacity to house the number of blacks that would be in prison.

We don't have the capacity to reduce the number of guns out on the streets.
Because the gun lobby wants to sell more guns. It is why that is the only solution ever proposed to gun violence by the GOP

You should ask yourself that question. You are part of slow descent whether you would acknowledge it or not

Just own it. God you guys are damn babies. I mean it’s expected when your cult leader gets shot at. I can’t even emphasize with you guys because of your silliness since this happened today. Liars and hypocrites.
Own what you idiot? You and you ilk and leftist media caused this by calling him Trump Hitler for the last 4+ freaking years. How many people do you know that have said if they could go back in time and take hitler out BEFORE he got to power...they would do it?

You and your little extreme lib friends on this board are the only hypocrites. You disingenuously asked for proof of who would say anything about being glad he was shot, then when shown proof you call it weak and the rest of us snowflakes. LOL!!

Keep watching you girls on the view and MSNBC....maybe the next time a nut goes after him, they will kill YOUR "claimed to be next" hitler.

Own what you idiot? You and you ilk and leftist media caused this by calling him Trump Hitler for the last 4+ freaking years. How many people do you know that have said if they could go back in time and take hitler out BEFORE he got to power...they would do it?

You and your little extreme lib friends on this board are the only hypocrites. You disingenuously asked for proof of who would say anything about being glad he was shot, then when shown proof you call it weak and the rest of us snowflakes. LOL!!

Keep watching you girls on the view and MSNBC....maybe the next time a nut goes after him, they will kill YOUR "claimed to be next" hitler.
Lots of people have been compared to Hitler, rightly or wrongly. How many have been shot?

If calling a Hitler wannabee "Hitler" is all it takes, I'll start making a list....

Personally, I think being a Hitler wannabee is more likely to trigger action than name-calling. But name-calling isn't nice. So there's that.

Lots of people have been compared to Hitler, rightly or wrongly. How many have been shot?

If calling a Hitler wannabee "Hitler" is all it takes, I'll start making a list....

Personally, I think being a Hitler wannabee is more likely to trigger action than name-calling. But name-calling isn't nice. So there's that.
I am not saying you are wrong. But, please provide said list with proof of anyone other then Trump who has been called Hitler in the last 4 years. Thanks, I will wait.

Stated another way... When a cult correctly identifies how crazy the left has gone, it's time for the left to do some soul searching.
Stated in a completely ridiculous way, you mean. Don’t deflect from what MAGA is. You follow and vote for a rapist. You’ve done no soul searching. Don’t tell Democrats anything.

Nobody has pushed violence in the last 8 years more than Trump. All these Republicans with rifle lapel pins and shooting assault rifles in their political ads. They did this. Just adding that into the discussion. Gun violence is a Republican mess.

I am not saying you are wrong. But, please provide said list with proof of anyone other then Trump who has been called Hitler in the last 4 years. Thanks, I will wait.
Actually, some on the right have called Biden "Hitler." Not as many as those on the left saying that about Trump, but some.

Bush was often compared to Hitler. Arguably with more justification. Trump hasn't yet started an unprovoked war. Then again, Bush didn't single out several ethnic groups for vilification and direct action, and didn't call for locking up his opponents, like Trump has.

Gun violence is a Republican mess.
That's what you're meant to believe. It's really not. It's a social class issue between the have and have nots. Gun violence is perpetrated throughout the "have nots" communities.

Mass shootings and school shootings, while tragic and highly publicized, actually account for a relatively small percentage of overall gun violence in the United States each year. According to data from the Gun Violence Archive and other sources, these incidents typically make up less than 1% of all gun-related deaths annually.

The majority of gun violence in the United States occurs in urban areas and disproportionately affects economically disadvantaged communities. Factors such as poverty, lack of economic opportunities, systemic inequalities, and social factors like gang violence contribute significantly to higher rates of gun violence in these areas. Research and statistical data consistently show that gun violence rates are higher in neighborhoods with lower income levels and fewer resources for education, healthcare, and community development. Addressing these root causes is crucial for effectively reducing gun violence across the country.

Economic class division, disguised as racism, is the root of this mess. Take away all the guns, this issue will still be there. But, by all means, lets keep chasing those guns and to hell with the poor and under-privileged.

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
That's rich coming from a poster that many here, including myself, believed to be a Russian bot for quite some time. You had your chance to meet me. At the time and very near the place that you designated. Where no cameras are. I was there. You weren't. And you know, if you'd showed up, what occurred would have been entirely up to you. I wasn't even thinking about getting in a fight. And I was honestly curious if you'd appear. I think you're a sad, old man. Plain and simple. And I don't hate you. And for any time I've insulted you, I apologize. That's it.
I have had that thing ignored for quite a while now. Not worth my time to read it’s screed.

People that think message boards are real life both crack me up and make me a little sad. It's like entertainment, you can't believe random people that are anonymous on the internet. So many people on here are just trolls trying to get a rise out of people just saying random crazy bullshit and some of you that take this seriously buy into it. It's crazy really.

People that think message boards are real life both crack me up and make me a little sad. It's like entertainment, you can't believe random people that are anonymous on the internet. So many people on here are just trolls trying to get a rise out of people just saying random crazy bullshit and some of you that take this seriously buy into it. It's crazy really.
I dunno...it's kinda mirroring the RL discussions going on FB, twitter, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT