ADVERTISEMENT

Active shooter at Garlic Festival in Ca

Shooter was near the stage where bands were performing, but no determination as yet about any target.
CNN reports that no info as to whether the gunman is captured, dead, or on the run. Or even if it's just one person.

Semi automatic.
Just heard maybe 7 dead
MAGA
We know there is ONE DEAD, 11 Wounded.
You and your ilk would actually be gleeful if this wacko is a supporter of Trump. How do ever get through your day? Grow up.
Update: police now say likely 3 dead.

Last edited:
Says the dude with the kewl avatar...
That avatar is my interpretation of the zeitgeist of HROT. And it suits you quite nicely. As I’ve said many times, we’re pretty much all a bunch of ribbon-needing snowflakes. Precious, all of us.

Reactions: afmiller
Fox News is more pissed that Law Enforcement hasn't given them a press conference telling them what they know. FFS

People were eating garlic flavored ice cream.

Sounds like the shooter was just trying to clean up the gene pool.

Your concern for victims is so obvious.

Why not go to any memorial services and express your true feelings. Disgusting, modern day prick, exhibit 1.
Typical pinko asshattery. Blow right by OP on the left doing it, to get to the guy on the right, calling him out for doing it. Epic fail. You lose douchebag.

Last edited:
:(

One of the victims was 6 year old Steven Romero.

EAnuDSBUIAA_6OW

Reactions: goldmom
This the reason very strict gun laws are needed nationwide. Pretty easy to get a assault weapon in a red state and drive a few miles to a blue state and start hunting humans.
Yup I am sure thats what happens in Chicago.

They should have made it a gun free zone... I heard that works great.

Some of you are going to eventually wise up to the fact that we don't have a gun problem we have a crazy people problem.

The only way to stop a bad shooter at a garlic festival is to have good shooters at a garlic festival.

Or vampires.
Vampires could have taken him out easily.

But......garlic festival......no vampires available.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT