ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari in the house last night

But woman can lie and drag a guy thru the mud and that's ok. Believe me all the facts weren't public. Trash is the people saying he raped someone when they don't know what happened and the case was dismissed
Since you were obviously there, go ahead and tell us the whole truth.

Look, you bring a lot of great information that most of us crave and appreciate. Thanks for that. But recognize that nobody has appointed you as universal arbiter on all matters. Your combination of twisted logic and the desire to turn the narrative on a topic like this frankly is underwhelming.

I also don't think the video is that speculative. AJ was obviously asked to leave, and rather than leave like a normal person would, decided to jawbone security and film it. That then attracted a number of other security personnel, which just heightens a possible flashpoint. Luckily for AJ, security gently brushes him out the door rather than get into a confrontation. Honestly, security did their job well here because AJ seemed to be itching for trouble but none was given.
Actually you are wrong. They really can not put their hands on him at all. Some people do what they call "Audits" there is some from LI and you can look up LI AUDITS. I certainly do not agree with some of the things these guys do!!!! that being said, they KNOW THE LAWS!!!!

They go into court buildings, police buildings etc.... Most of the time filming. While it drives people nuts, scares them etc.... It is LEGAL!

MOST of the cops have NO idea how to handle the situations!!! There are correct ways and wrong ways and these guys make MONKEYS out of them. One thing is always clear though!!! EVEN a OFFICER can not touch you without a legal reason to do so!!! They can not detain you, they can not demand your ID.

The guy pushing him out the door, could have a problem on his hands if AJ wanted to be a dick about it which I am guessing he does not!!!

My POINT is fans from our biggest rival can keep their opinions on who we should or shouldn’t recruit to themselves. I’m sure they wouldn’t like it if we tried to tell them who Cael shouldn’t recruit, especially someone who would likely kick our guys butt. If you’re an Iowa fan, please let me know who we are going to get in the next 1-2 years even close to his potential at 197. Zach has one year, no guarantee he will have another miracle year, and he could cut to 184 next year. I want to hear solutions if you don’t like the one the Brands are working on.
If Brands’ solution is AJ, my solution is a new head coach. The idea has been floated off and on for the better part of a decade.

Actually you are wrong. They really can not put their hands on him at all. Some people do what they call "Audits" there is some from LI and you can look up LI AUDITS. I certainly do not agree with some of the things these guys do!!!! that being said, they KNOW THE LAWS!!!!

They go into court buildings, police buildings etc.... Most of the time filming. While it drives people nuts, scares them etc.... It is LEGAL!

MOST of the cops have NO idea how to handle the situations!!! There are correct ways and wrong ways and these guys make MONKEYS out of them. One thing is always clear though!!! EVEN a OFFICER can not touch you without a legal reason to do so!!! They can not detain you, they can not demand your ID.

The guy pushing him out the door, could have a problem on his hands if AJ wanted to be a dick about it which I am guessing he does not!!!
That’s funny. The only way to eject an unwelcome person is by them leaving voluntarily?

They did look fed up... Surprised?
Of course they did. AJ has lived his life not answering to anyone or respecting rules much. Kids been praised and catered to his whole life. Mommy/daddy have enabled it and encouraged it. Guessing every time did dipshit stuff like rape and reckless driving among many more….he blames others or denies and mommy daddy protect. He still acts above others, coaches, law…etc.

Its to bad TT are this desperate. John smith knows him best and knew it was not good to keep him or bros around.

Says alot that smith kicked his ass to curb risking loss of all 3. He know most about these kids and family and wanted nothing to do with them.

I don't think we have the potential to get anyone to wrestle at 197 that is a past National champion. The problem is if he'll ever get here. And I don't know for sure the Glazier can make 184. I think that's speculative at best. Although hopeful.
Zach started as a not so big 184 and had to work hard to get up to a decent size 197. With plenty of time to work on it, I bet he could make it without killing himself.

That’s funny. The only way to eject an unwelcome person is by them leaving voluntarily?
YEP, todays liberTARD/demoRAT/woke world! Look up the videos!!! Hell were I live now if you shoot someone who broke into your home, you better have your story straight(I was in fear of my life) and hit him in the front!!!

SADLY, many who STILL live in a FREE part of the country, do NOT fully understand what the POS on the left are trying to create!?!?!? I have said it many times. Here in NY where 90% of the land is owned by GOOD AMERICANS. The state is being run(or already has been) into the ground!!!

The Sh*tHOLE city will be a WAR ZONE this summer!!! The politicians want this. They will STEAL more TAXPAYER $$$$$ to "solve" the problems they create!!! Does NOT matter which side you are on!!!!

You want FREEDOM(I assume?) Safety, the ability to work an earn a living etc.... Everyday we lose more and more here!!! It is now up over 100,000 LEAVING the state per year!!! What is coming in????? Well lets just say it is not gonna be good!!!

YEP, todays liberTARD/demoRAT/woke world! Look up the videos!!! Hell were I live now if you shoot someone who broke into your home, you better have your story straight(I was in fear of my life) and hit him in the front!!!

SADLY, many who STILL live in a FREE part of the country, do NOT fully understand what the POS on the left are trying to create!?!?!? I have said it many times. Here in NY where 90% of the land is owned by GOOD AMERICANS. The state is being run(or already has been) into the ground!!!

The Sh*tHOLE city will be a WAR ZONE this summer!!! The politicians want this. They will STEAL more TAXPAYER $$$$$ to "solve" the problems they create!!! Does NOT matter which side you are on!!!!

You want FREEDOM(I assume?) Safety, the ability to work an earn a living etc.... Everyday we lose more and more here!!! It is now up over 100,000 LEAVING the state per year!!! What is coming in????? Well lets just say it is not gonna be good!!!
I have had you on ignore for a month and decided to unignore you to see if you have changed and you’re still an incompetent dipstick fool. Back to ignoring you.

I have no idea what took place, but I can tell you with 100% certainty that MANY of these "security" personnel at athletic and other events are F-ed up!!!

I have seen it and been involved both at Football games and Wrestling events. For example I was at a HS Football game in the pouring rain. The wind was at our back so I moved in front of the press box at the top of the stands. This particular school only has stands on one side of the field. Where I was standing, a sign was posted on the bottom rail VISITORS SECTION.

Some A-hole from the home team came along and said I could not stand there? I began to ask why, but because I was with my "better half" she said lets just move. So now we are in the rain like schmucks and more people begin to arrive and they all do the same as I did.

Well another fan from our school got into with the same horses ass and the security personnel started cursing at him. well he went down as did I because honestly I wanted to knock this POS out at this point. This is just a signal event. I had the ladies at a Wrestling Tournament get into a whole thing because they went down on the floor in a dead area to film a match.

I did not get much involved but it became a whole big thing for the entire event and to the ladies credit, they were not going to let them get away with treating our team differently then any other!

Point being, if you were not there and he was singled out by a bunch of "wanna be tough guys" that is BS. I will however CLEARLY state that he should watch his Ps&Qs at this point and just take it with a grain of salt and move on!
If I recall, security at carver were going out of their way to treat him and his brother like dicks, which they wouldn’t do to an anonymous person. Being well know has its perks but also its drawbacks.
Aww, poor Aj……. why is everybody always picking on me?😭😭😭😭

I could care less what these PSU fans think. Of coarse they never want him to wrestle again, because it would most likely be for us, and the are losing Brooks . Their freshman is a stud, but not going to be favored over AJ next year.
As a psu fan I hope he does wrestle, I’ll bring the popcorn

Reactions: hlstone
Ironturd hitting the sauce early this morning I see.
GO BACK-
I have had you on ignore for a month and decided to unignore you to see if you have changed and you’re still an incompetent dipstick fool. Back to ignoring you.
TO YOUR GARBAGE BOARD and LIFE!!!
As a psu fan I hope he does wrestle, I’ll bring the popcorn
NO you definitely do NOT!!!! He would have put a HUGE SMACK DOWN on Babbling !!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NitFan53 and USPMAN
GO BACK-

TO YOUR GARBAGE BOARD and LIFE!!!

NO you defiantly do NOT!!!! He would have put a HUGE SMACK DOWN on Babbling !!!!
Curious.. how do you decide which words deserve all caps and which do not? For example “defiantly” (which I can only assume was supposed to be “definitely”) was lower case. What went into that decision? Was there AI involved?

Damn... dont the PSU trolls have something they can talk about on THEIR OWN BOARD ???? what about how badly Nick Lee got RIPPED off ?? I mean there was no way he could have been leading in the 1st period and then Have Austin Gomez come storming back and smacked Lee's A$$ like he was his daddy !!1 It had to be the ref's fault or maybe the International wrestling scene was fixed or rigged against Lee !!!! There has to be blame laid on somebody besides the wrestler himself.... I bet it was AJs fault... he probably had an evil hand in it....just ask any of the PSU trolls...they seem to know everything

Curious.. how do you decide which words deserve all caps and which do not? For example “defiantly” (which I can only assume was supposed to be “definitely”) was lower case. What went into that decision? Was there AI involved?
One of the mysteries of life I guess. I-bird doesn't let logic, fairness, or discretion get in the way of good rant. He never seems to run out of these tirades either. Amazing!

Reactions: mcpat
He flips a coin.

• Haha
Reactions: mcpat
Damn... dont the PSU trolls have something they can talk about on THEIR OWN BOARD ???? what about how badly Nick Lee got RIPPED off ?? I mean there was no way he could have been leading in the 1st period and then Have Austin Gomez come storming back and smacked Lee's A$$ like he was his daddy !!1 It had to be the ref's fault or maybe the International wrestling scene was fixed or rigged against Lee !!!! There has to be blame laid on somebody besides the wrestler himself.... I bet it was AJs fault... he probably had an evil hand in it....just ask any of the PSU trolls...they seem to know everything
I’ll play the hawk fan card, Gomez stalled the whole time, Lee was sick/hurt

Reactions: Lambertt
One of the mysteries of life I guess. I-bird doesn't let logic, fairness, or discretion get in the way of good rant. He never seems to run out of these tirades either. Amazing!
Do tell??? The GARBAGE F*** st board kicked me off for 30 days or so for calling PeppeLaBuea a POS(meaning what he did in a match to steal a Victory)!!! YET you can go back in the SAME GREATEST THREAD I CREATED and find MUCH WORSE!!!

"logic, fairness, discretion?????? LMAO!!!
He flips a coin.
WRONG - ART!!!
He would of been a backup this year
LMAO again!!!! Try BabblinBrooks would be at 184 where he should be!!! Also noticed NONE of the F*** st wannabes care to bet on their BIG BAD CLAIMS of team score record, or national champions!?!?!?

What happened PunkNutz????? 170 yea right!!! 5 NC LMAO!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: sabula
Do tell??? The GARBAGE F*** st board kicked me off for 30 days or so for calling PeppeLaBuea a POS(meaning what he did in a match to steal a Victory)!!! YET you can go back in the SAME GREATEST THREAD I CREATED and find MUCH WORSE!!!

"logic, fairness, discretion?????? LMAO!!!

WRONG - ART!!!

LMAO again!!!! Try BabblinBrooks would be at 184 where he should be!!! Also noticed NONE of the F*** st wannabes care to bet on their BIG BAD CLAIMS of team score record, or national champions!?!?!?

What happened PunkNutz????? 170 yea right!!! 5 NC LMAO!!!!
Well when you pay up on the bet you lost we can make a new bet, ok big guy!

I had the ladies at a Wrestling Tournament get into a whole thing because they went down on the floor
giphy.gif

I did not get much involved but it became a whole big thing for the entire event
giphy.gif

I could care less what these PSU fans think. Of coarse they never want him to wrestle again, because it would most likely be for us, and the are losing Brooks . Their freshman is a stud, but not going to be favored over AJ next year.
I would venture to say after watching this season unfold, there is a large contingent (probably a majority) of Iowa fans who would rather see Glazier get the nod next year instead of AJ.

The irony is that no one on the PSU board is making any excuses for Nick. He just got beat. It's disappointing, but it happens. You all should be just as disappointed that the US didn't qualify for the Olympics in 57 or 65 instead of gloating that it was a PSU guy who lost the weight. As it stands, Spencer isn't going to the Olys either.

We miss Ironbird.

The irony is that no one on the PSU board is making any excuses for Nick. He just got beat. It's disappointing, but it happens. You all should be just as disappointed that the US didn't qualify for the Olympics in 57 or 65 instead of gloating that it was a PSU guy who lost the weight. As it stands, Spencer isn't going to the Olys either.
Huh? It ain’t over yet.

Well when you pay up on the bet you lost we can make a new bet, ok big guy!
uh WHAT!?!??! OK, so what is the bet because I certainly pay all bets!!!!

NOW WATCH the 180!!!!
We miss Ironbird.
OF COURSE you do!!! #1 poster up in dat.....er I mean on the 2nd string board.
Huh? It ain’t over yet.
Way I see it, it has only just begun ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I WILL BE BACK MARCH 18!!!

Reactions: el dub

Congrats on Gomez win over Nick Lee!

• Haha
Reactions: SJP80 and el dub
uh WHAT!?!??! OK, so what is the bet because I certainly pay all bets!!!!

NOW WATCH the 180!!!!

OF COURSE you do!!! #1 poster up in dat.....er I mean on the 2nd string board.

Way I see it, it has only just begun ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I WILL BE BACK MARCH 18!!!

What are your thoughts on the nickname "BIRDBRAIN"?

“Fredo rumor from facebook:

“Being told anthony ferrari choked out and robbed a drunk Bunji Fretwell in Florida after the club after states , broke a few of his bones. Then stole his car and drove to his house and robbed jewelry and lots of cash from fretwell house. Sounds crazy, anyone else hear this in Florida ?”
This was posted on the Penn St. forum by Chickenman Testa
Hopefully we cut all ties with him immediately.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT