ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari says no to Iowa

Chittum himself said it was because of the Ferraris. That's who you should believe. Some of the apologists were looking for something else, but it's best to believe the guy himself.
Logically that tracks, but when you consider a son not wanting to throw his dad under the bus and being tearful when leaving it does raise some questions.

Logically that tracks, but when you consider a son not wanting to throw his dad under the bus and being tearful when leaving it does raise some questions.
That doesn’t track. It could have been dad who was adamant about not wanting his son to be put in a position of physical danger with Ant’ny and son but son really wanting to stay in IC.

I'm still a little mystified about lamenting the loss of Chittum.

He was always older than kids in his grade in high school, had a very average freshman season, allowed Iowa to get Franek and MAYBE Teemer, and who knows beyond that.

Now...he may blow up in his last three tears...but he's not a huge loss yet.

Let’s see how Teemer does in the Big Ten and how it will affect his seed at Nationals

I'm still a little mystified about lamenting the loss of Chittum.

He was always older than kids in his grade in high school, had a very average freshman season, allowed Iowa to get Franek and MAYBE Teemer, and who knows beyond that.

Now...he may blow up in his last three tears...but he's not a huge loss yet.
We rented Franek for 1 year, we possibly could’ve had Chittum for 4 so there’s that. I’m also still sold on him. He might not have had the freshman season some expected but I’m not selling my stock on him just yet.

We rented Franek for 1 year, we possibly could’ve had Chittum for 4 so there’s that. I’m also still sold on him. He might not have had the freshman season some expected but I’m not selling my stock on him just yet.
For the hype...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT