He lies every time he speaks
He has no respect for the law
He has no respect for a free press
He has no respect for the separation of powers
He puts personal political gain over the country’s interests
He continually tries to undermine the legitimacy of elections and our judiciary

Should I continue?
Oh oh, don't stop, i'm almost there.

You're a glutton for punishment today, aren't you?

Absolutely getting destroyed and yet not intelligent enough, apparently, to just stop posting gibberish.

I realize some people just can't admit when they're wrong, but you've taken that to new levels.
Ah. Mitch the little Bitch.
You got nothin'. Little zero. Okay, maybe four inches.

Hey I'm fitting in! This name calling stuff is okay, you know?

What the actual f**k are you talking about? Are you actually this stupid or simply a liar? Released "days before" what?

Phone call July 25, 2019

Whistle blower complaint filed August 11, 2019

Aid released Sept 9, 2019

Care to explain how that timeline in ANY way affects what I posted? Was the aid released BEFORE the call? No? So how does your moronic post in ANY way invalidate this:

As for your "viewpoints or stance on honor" - you have no viewpoint, no stance, no honor. The word is completely foreign to Trump lickspittles.
This personal attack shit is fascinating.

I picture a bunch of unattractive third row kind of folks who were never cool. Push back. They hate it. Tantrums abound. They're the kid whose incompetent mother let them throw tantrums in the grocery store.
Why are you talking about my President this way, mom? :cool:
He can't help he was born with a silver spoon in his ass and his folks lacked the balls to reign his young ass in.

Why are you talking about my President this way, mom? :cool:
He can't help he was born with a silver spoon in his ass and his folks lacked the balls to reign his young ass in.
Weak. Amateur. You never hung around with the popular kids, did you?

I picture a bunch of unattractive third row kind of folks who were never cool. Push back. They hate it. Tantrums abound. They're the kid whose incompetent mother let them throw tantrums in the grocery store.
Nah, some of us just really, really despise this president.

I try hard to stay away from personal attacks. It does get old, though, trying to have a discussion and raising logical points only to have Trump supporters like Trad and Hawkedoff never, ever respond. Or others like ihhawk and Sill simply ignore facts.

I’d have more respect for Trumpers if they’d just admit they don’t care what Trump did or does, he’s their guy regardless.

You have to understand, goldmom never left the sorority. She still equates “cool” with right. So if she thinks trump acts cooler than those upholding the law then trump is right.
It would be funny if it wasn’t so pathetic.

The right thing is to concentrate our efforts on removing a president who is a threat to our democracy instead of trying to blame the people warning of his corruption.
Isn't that what your terrible collection of Democrat candidates and the 2020 election is for?

Reactions: goldmom
Three pages long and leftist after leftist piling on a complete fake story. Some things never change. Add it to the list of stories the MSM has gotten wrong in the last three years

He's a LTC in the US Army, here's the right thing...

I ___, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.
yes an oath to god

This personal attack shit is fascinating.
Your inability to respond on point is typical. Let's take a look:
Pay attention...you didn't ask me...but I'll ask you. How do you determine that Trump withholding congressionally approved military aid for an ally in order to force a public announcement of bogus investigations in order to bolster Trump's own reelection chances is even remotely "the right thing"? Spell out your warped thinking for us. Like I said, it'll be entertaining and it's a slow afternoon.

You need to catch up...it turns out that the aid was in fact released to the Ukrainians days before ... and it's reported that it was at Bolton's direction.

All you lefty talkers for the DNC jump on here to rebut anyone who has a different position than you are told to constantly parrot. It never fails. Someone's gotta push back. And when they do the personal attacks start. Increasingly it appears that's about all you have. Has it occurred to you that in order for those personal attacks to work, the target has to care what you think or value what you say?

You responded to me with a post that is completely nonsensical - the phone call preceded the filing of the complaint which preceded the release of aid. That timeline has nothing to do with my post. Nothing. Either you are too dumb to understand plain English or you know you have nothing to say about the actual point so you just made some shit up. One or the other. Which is it? Here's a hint - you can avoid the "name-calling" if you don't post something stupid or that fails completely to address the point to which you are responding.

Would you care to revise your response, perhaps? Maybe something on point?

I note how posters used to claim they were forced to vote Trump because Hillary was so bad. Now they all defend Trump from any criticism even if it’s coming from our honorable servicemen. You poor cultists are lost and broken.
I wish I could like this more than once. Amazed at how many I know stated Trump was terrible, "butter emails" , so they held their nose and voted for him (or some said they voted for Johnson). And three years later they now rabidly defend the man despite the mountain of evidence that president Trump is a terrible leader who is a narcissist with low intelligence, beholden to Russia, and has no concept of the rule of law. And the guy is not even a Republican!!! It would be so much easier to admit "yeah he is awful, he needs to go".

He is not even charming or handsome or even capable of lucid speeches. I don't see how he has done it.

The real story is just now emerging and will grow once people like Bolton, Kelly and Tillerson go public with how inept and reckless the man is...

But for now, here we are with people defending the man bribing an ally with military aid in exchange for dirt on his most likely challenger to reelection. It is incredible people are willing to defend it.

If we get through this, I predict in 10-12 years you will find very few people who admit to being a Trump supporter.

Last edited:
Three whole weeks! I'm surprised Russia didn't invade during that vacuum!

Aid was delayed for months.

If not for the whistleblower complaint becoming public, Ukraine would have folded and announced a fake "investigation" in exchange for the aid.

Let's not forget that the US has a law known as the "Foreign Corrupt Practices Act", which we use to prosecute cases where someone like Joe Biden or Hunter Biden would engage in improper bribery, etc.

In fact, the oligarch that was paying Giuliani's buddies has been indicted under this Act and is currently fighting extradition. If there were any actual merit to the allegations against either Biden, then the proper and appropriate legal route is to have the FBI and DOJ conduct an investigation, NOT Ukraine. From what is publicly known, neither Jeff Sessions nor Bill Barr have done anything - likely because they cannot identify any evidence to support an investigation.

Ergo, this Ukraine nonsense was simply to get propaganda "support" - BLACK propaganda, by using approved military aid to do it. That is wholly inappropriate, a felony, and eminently impeachable. If Obama had done this, people would be losing their shit, and I really doubt any Dems would support it.

Amazing, the lengths the GOP will go to, to maintain relevance and power. Undermining Rule of Law and the Constitution is truly a new low for them.

Pay attention...you didn't ask me...but I'll ask you. How do you determine that Trump withholding congressionally approved military aid for an ally in order to force a public announcement of bogus investigations in order to bolster Trump's own reelection chances is even remotely "the right thing"? Spell out your warped thinking for us. Like I said, it'll be entertaining and it's a slow afternoon.
The latest effort to confuse seems to be to claim that Trump didn't actually withhold or halt the money. It just somehow happened. By accident, I guess.

Eh, goldie's all in. When she heard him say he could grab women by the pussy, she got a tingle.
I'm sure that's a hell of a lot more than you could do for a woman, Precious.
Does your DNC handler give bonuses for misogynistic posts?

So you left wingers believe this report which is false, and claim the pubs are just morons. Priceless really
not unexpected. Millennials have allegedly been raised to "respect equal opportunity" and other lies regarding women. All talk. They're worse than any other age group, and evidence of failure in education, since all they know how to do is call names rather than offer a reasoned rebuttal.

You have to understand, goldmom never left the sorority. She still equates “cool” with right. So if she thinks trump acts cooler than those upholding the law then trump is right.
Says the sad little fella. You feeling okay today, Sunshine?

I'm sure that's a hell of a lot more than you could do for a woman, Precious.
Does your DNC handler give bonuses for misogynistic posts?

I am guessing that grabbing strangers by the pussy is more than most men would do for a woman.

Reactions: Rudolph
A CONSTRUCTIVE discussion is when you talk
about the ISSUES.

A DESTRUCTIVE discussion is when you ATTACK
the other person.by name.

Too many of the liberals focus on name calling
because they have no valid argument in this
discussion. HROT has an abundance of brain
dead posters who loved Hillary Clinton.

Reactions: rocketclone
not unexpected. Millennials have allegedly been raised to "respect equal opportunity" and other lies regarding women. All talk. They're worse than any other age group, and evidence of failure in education, since all they know how to do is call names rather than offer a reasoned rebuttal.
I’m pretty sure you’re arguing with others in your age group.

Says the sad little fella. You feeling okay today, Sunshine?

Unfortunately you are dealing with a lot of lefties that can't make their own decisions and want the government to do it for them. They are also looking for handouts and get very angry when they don't get them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT