ADVERTISEMENT

Anti-transgender activist Riley Gaines to speak at Reynolds fundraiser

I made no such argument about transitioning kids. Conservatives have no argument about this beyond straw men and other logical fallacies, so I don’t blame you for going this route. I’ll continue teaching truth to Iowa’s youth. Cry about it! 😂

Let me educate you out of your ignorance, which is painfully clear when you think that the largest American psychologist organization is “activist” for findings that contradict your precious feelings:

The conceptualization of transgender is included as a mental disease at the International Classification of Diseases (ICD) of the World Health Organization (WHO), with the results of the investigation it is pretended that transgender do not be part of the mental pathologies anymore.

o_O😀😃😄😅😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The conceptualization of transgender is included as a mental disease at the International Classification of Diseases (ICD) of the World Health Organization (WHO), with the results of the investigation it is pretended that transgender do not be part of the mental pathologies anymore.

o_O😀😃😄😅😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are you going with a Mexican study from before the WHO (you have cited in this article) stated that being transgender is not a mental health issue in 2019? Isn't this your third handle on this topic on the transgender issue?

• Haha
Reactions: EvolutionDenier
Where's that WHO "study," buddy? I'm sure it's chock-full of Scientifish Method.
Did I talk about a WHO study? HotelWilco ... whatever your previous handle was. You are a joke. I am interacting with you for personal entertainment while I watch football. I almost feel sorry for you if you are real person.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Did I talk about a WHO study? HotelWilco ... whatever your previous handle was. You are a joke. I am interacting with you for personal entertainment while I watch football. I almost feel sorry for you if you are real person.
"Are you going with a Mexican study from before the WHO (you have cited in this article) stated that being transgender is not a mental health issue in 2019?"

You believe in Born in Wrong Body Disorder. You probably have a Myers-Briggs code next to pronouns on your LinkedIn.

"Are you going with a Mexican study from before the WHO (you have cited in this article) stated that being transgender is not a mental health issue in 2019?"

You believe in Born in Wrong Body Disorder. You probably have a Myers-Briggs code next to pronouns on your LinkedIn.
You aren't very bright. By the way, I have never expressed my opinion on transgenders to you. You honestly have zero clue what I believe. I guess I missed the WHO study I referred to? This is what I mean about being better.

• Sad
Reactions: EvolutionDenier
You aren't very bright. By the way, I have never expressed my opinion on transgenders to you. You honestly have zero clue what I believe. I guess I missed the WHO study I referred to? This is what I mean about being better.
OK. Peace and fish grease. I have to go align my chakras.

Enjoy. I would recommend going to a different board to work on your trolling for awhile. Not so obvious and the same topic everytime. You can do it.
Why? This place has so many regards. There are doctors who post here who think males can be female!

There was a doctor who posted here years ago who was a creationist. These dipshits have thrown their lot in with his like!

Stating objective fact is not trying, grasshopper.
george-i-will-hug-him-and-pet-him-and-squeeze-him.gif

I made no such argument about transitioning kids. Conservatives have no argument about this beyond straw men and other logical fallacies, so I don’t blame you for going this route. I’ll continue teaching truth to Iowa’s youth. Cry about it! 😂

Let me educate you out of your ignorance, which is painfully clear when you think that the largest American psychologist organization is “activist” for findings that contradict your precious feelings:

You are so incredibly full of shit

Nothing you posted.means a damned thing. Yes, they are in fact activists and that has become quite clear. Psychiatry isn't an exact science and nothing they have claimed is even close to true. That is being demonstrated across this country and around the world.

You are on the side child abuse and child mutilation. It absolutely is happening your bulkshit evil gaslighting isn't going to work.

You are so incredibly full of shit

Nothing you posted.means a damned thing. Yes, they are in fact activists and that has become quite clear. Psychiatry isn't an exact science and nothing they have claimed is even close to true. That is being demonstrated across this country and around the world.

You are on the side child abuse and child mutilation. It absolutely is happening your bulkshit evil gaslighting isn't going to work.
Menace Ghoul should be, and hopefully some day will be in prison!

Reactions: hawkedoff
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT