ADVERTISEMENT

Anti-transgender activist Riley Gaines to speak at Reynolds fundraiser

But it’s happening elsewhere, no? Why wait? What’s the big deal with getting out ahead of it before it happens?
That’s like saying you’ll eat healthier and exercise once you get diabetes. Maybe if you did it before you wouldn’t have that problem (diabetes).
Haha. You fall for the political drivel. You actually think doctors were all of a sudden going to start sex reassignment surgery on teens? Some of this is purely political and you fall for it. Change the channel.

Reactions: Huey Grey
Haha. You fall for the political drivel. You actually think doctors were all of a sudden going to start sex reassignment surgery on teens? Some of this is purely political and you fall for it. Change the channel.
Political? Sure. Many things are. But your whining about legislation that prevents something that’s not even happening from happening is laughable.

Reactions: goldmom
Political? Sure. Many things are. But your whining about legislation that prevents something that’s not even happening from happening is laughable.
I am not whining. I just know why Kim did it. Doctors decided they wouldn't perform sex reassignment surgery on children in Iowa a long time ago. You think Kim's decision made a difference? If there was a successful transgender athlete that threatened to win a certain girls' sports, Iowa would take care of it. Taxpayers money? When and where? You fall for the crap. That's what is laughable. Edit: I also enjoyed your used of diabetes as an example. Can you see how that doesn't apply? Probably not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
I’m not tagging anyone. As far as I can tell no one really cares if a male wants to pretend to be a woman or vice versa unless…
  1. Tax payers are asked to fund their elective procedure
  2. It’s a child
  3. They want to play women sports (which I’m told isn’t an issue in Iowa so the legislation really doesn’t matter anyway)
4. It attempts to teach facts to the children of knuckle-dragging parents that call trans people “mentally ill”. If it’s a religious school that wants to brand it a sin because they’re magic book tells them so…

The new law forbids public and charter schools in Iowa from providing instruction relating to gender identity or sexual orientation in kindergarten through sixth grade. Private schools may still discuss LGBTQ identities in elementary school — if they wish.

giphy.gif

What about Hal Rogers and Chuck Grassley?

$2.99 is the Iowa gift law.

It is right and should extend to elected officials at all levels.

Clarence Thomas is an unethical disgrace as well.

Exactly. Who cares. It’s not a mental illness so we can stop pretending it is. You forgot to tag the Conservative losers here who think this is an issue the state needs to legislate.
It's a mental illness. And as long as states are allowing doctors to dose kids up on irreversible hormone therapy or even begin doing genital surgeries then it absolutely needs to be legislated. These things are happening today all over the country. The fact that you feel that children need to have this nonsense justified and explained to them is pretty ****ed up, not gonna lie, but you seem like a pretty unwell individual.
I’m not tagging anyone. As far as I can tell no one really cares if a male wants to pretend to be a woman or vice versa unless…
  1. Tax payers are asked to fund their elective procedure
  2. It’s a child
  3. They want to play women sports (which I’m told isn’t an issue in Iowa so the legislation really doesn’t matter anyway)
I would add wanting to use the ladies room too. Seeing grown men demand to use the same restroom as little girls is not acceptable.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
I am not whining. I just know why Kim did it. Doctors decided they wouldn't perform sex reassignment surgery on children in Iowa a long time ago. You think Kim's decision made a difference? If there was a successful transgender athlete that threatened to win a certain girls' sports, Iowa would take care of it. Taxpayers money? When and where? You fall for the crap. That's what is laughable. Edit: I also enjoyed your used of diabetes as an example. Can you see how that doesn't apply? Probably not.
Why wait to take care of it after it happens? They already took care of it from preventing it from happening in the first place.
California (shocker, I know).

Reactions: goldmom
Why wait to take care of it after it happens? They already took care of it from preventing it from happening in the first place.
California (shocker, I know).

Hey it actually happened. Now if the constituents are upset they can change the law. You act like this is happening all over the place. Unfortunately, by law, the state cannot discriminate against transgenders. Still waiting for all the children and sports. Shouldn't this be a state issue? I don't believe the federal government has the authority.

It's a mental illness. And as long as states are allowing doctors to dose kids up on irreversible hormone therapy or even begin doing genital surgeries then it absolutely needs to be legislated. These things are happening today all over the country. The fact that you feel that children need to have this nonsense justified and explained to them is pretty ****ed up, not gonna lie, but you seem like a pretty unwell individual.

I would add wanting to use the ladies room too. Seeing grown men demand to use the same restroom as little girls is not acceptable.
Why do you have a 5th degree theft charge on your record?

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
1. You wish you were hot enough to even get a glimpse of my ass.
2. I think he liked having his sucked too much to take the time but hey it’s such a way back memory.
3. You’re a loser who can’t stay sober or straight and your cock is probably too stubby for anyone to suck.
Nobody wants you.

@globalhawk why in the world do you find this funny?
Because the belief is that this happened because it was a transgender. Is there any backstory to this? Is there ANYTHING to prove the comment in the Tweet? This is what I mean about you not understanding what you read. I don't like that his happened but now we believe X crap. You have really let the far left get under your skin. Edit: How old are you? You also know that @EasyHawk has a strange over-the-top hate for transgenders.

Last edited:
Because the belief is that this happened because it was a transgender. Is there any backstory to this? Is there ANYTHING to prove the comment in the Tweet? This is what I mean about you not understanding what you read. I don't like that his happened but now we believe X crap. You have really let the far left get under your skin. Edit: How old are you?
I saw a girl get beaten up in the video. You found it amusing. I don’t.

How old are you?

Reactions: EasyHawk
I saw a girl get beaten up in the video. You found it amusing. I don’t.

How old are you?
You have zero understanding of what happened before. I hate to see violence like this but I don't know what happened from a clip on X. Be better. Can you tell me what brought this to happen and if the tweet comments are accurate? It's phuqing Twitter. JFC. Edit: 50 years old and not near as naive about media as you.

You have zero understanding of what happened before. I hate to see violence like this but I don't know what happened from a clip on X. Be better. Can you tell me what brought this to happen and if the tweet comments are accurate? It's phuqing Twitter. JFC. Edit: 50 years old and not near as naive about media as you.
You don’t need to know any context to know that a girl getting beaten up isn’t funny.

Be better.

4. It attempts to teach facts to the children of knuckle-dragging parents that call trans people “mentally ill”. If it’s a religious school that wants to brand it a sin because they’re magic book tells them so…

The new law forbids public and charter schools in Iowa from providing instruction relating to gender identity or sexual orientation in kindergarten through sixth grade. Private schools may still discuss LGBTQ identities in elementary school — if they wish.
This is as psycho as it gets…

“It’s a mental illness BECAUSE MY FEEWINGS!” -Scruddy

mad-tantrum.gif

Haha. You are the dumb phuq that doesn't understand I was laughing at the poster and not the Tweet. Every Tweet is true. For all you know the girl could have raped his little sister. Moron.
he’s a simple minded dipshit.

That Twitter account used to get suspended over Misinformation before Musk took over. He posts a lot of half truths and one sided shit.

And out resident mouth-breather eats it up.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT