ADVERTISEMENT

Any HROTERS going to “Unite The Right” Rally in Virgina?

20728668_716703141873062_6279147596677302343_o.jpg

Holy crap. I figured the president's remarks were getting spun a little by the media...then I watched it on video and realized he totally tried to deflect the blame. I'm just speechless. THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES JUST GAVE POLITICAL COVER TO WHITE SUPREMACISTS.....Let that sink in for a minute. What will it take for R's to stand up to this guy? It's not enough to just speak out against the act, they need to be speaking out against the President's remarks.

Trump today:
"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides,"

Holy crap. I figured the president's remarks were getting spun a little by the media...then I watched it on video and realized he totally tried to deflect the blame. I'm just speechless. THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES JUST GAVE POLITICAL COVER TO WHITE SUPREMACISTS.....Let that sink in for a minute. What will it take for R's to stand up to this guy? It's not enough to just speak out against the act, they need to be speaking out against the President's remarks.

Trump today:
"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides,"
He did the same thing for over a year on the campaign. No one should be surprised that Trump supports the deplorables, he is one.

He did the same thing for over a year on the campaign. No one should be surprised that Trump supports the deplorables, he is one.
Yeah, but they all told us he'd start acting more "Presidential" once he was in office. Well guess what, HE'S NOT....so now what are you going to do? I've been saying all along that some people liked Trump because he validated the racist feelings they had, but were embarrassed to express....well guess what, now it's ok to express them. Words matter.

I wonder how long it will take for the usual suspects, who blamed Obama for any violence against a LEO, to now blame Trump for today's violence?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT