ADVERTISEMENT

Any pbp for WTT?

Steveson is so impressive for someone so young. I think he is coming into college at the right time to have a great shot at being a 4 timer.
No HWT I can think of has the speed and agility he has. His shots are quick and powerful. Heavy hands too. Needs work on the edge, and Stoll can cause him problems with that.

When do the Juniors best of 3 start? I thought they were supposed to start at 1.

Moody vs Lewis

Passivity on Lewis. Lewis in on an leg and gets a TD. Passivity on Moody. Another passivity and Lewis on shot clock. No more action and 2-1 at break.

Lewis in on a quick double leg. Moody fights off but Lewis reattacks and gets Moody’s legs for a TD. Rolls Moody through twice. 8-1. Another TD and leglace. 12-1. Lewis techs Moody.

Warner vs Borst

High single TD for Warner and then out of bounds. Push out and another point for Warner. Warner gets low ankle and lifts Borst for a TD. Caution and 1 and back in par terre. Body lock and 2 rolls for Warner 10-0 tech over Borst

Reactions: WildTurk
Didn’t post first match but it was Alirez 12-2 tech of Demas. Demas 10-3 over Alirez. Going to a third match.

Moody vs Lewis

Moody working underhook and Lewis gets a single leg TD. Same thing that was happening first match. Leglace and a 4-0 lead for Lewis. Lewis in on a leg again and two leg laces. Lewis 10-0 techs Moody.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT