ADVERTISEMENT

Cal Baptist pbp/discussion

Am I expecting too much from the #2 guy in the land against a CBU freshman? When are we going to go on offense from 49-97?? I don't understand why my man who clearly had that guy dominated didn't go for a TF? I want to see our guys let it fly so when NCAAs come around they are used to scoring points.
Franek has never been a big bonus point guy. He wrestles calculated, controlled matches.

Am I expecting too much from the #2 guy in the land against a CBU freshman? When are we going to go on offense from 49-97?? I don't understand why my man who clearly had that guy dominated didn't go for a TF? I want to see our guys let it fly so when NCAAs come around they are used to scoring points.
Seemed like the CBU guy had a little funk, at least enough that Franek respected it and didn't overextend himself.

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
Vall appears to be out, so I can try to do some updates. Won't be anywhere the same level.

Riggins vs. Acciardi now. Commentator calls A a knuckleball wrestler. Riggins with a TD as A tries to knuckleball out with some funk. Esc. Acciardi. Riggins ankle pick to a double, A able to squirm away and square up before time runs out in the 1st.

Edit: commentator said no TD, but looks like the ref did give 3. 6-1 Riggins.

2nd:
Acciardi esc. 6-2.
Riggins TD off a double. 9-2.
Stall point for Riggins 10-2.
Esc. Acciardi 10-3.
End of 2.

Damn I am slow at this. Will try again at 184. Swaff vs. Haas. Hand fighting and a few shots and a couple shot attempts but 0-0 after 1.

3rd. Haas gets a reversal off the whistle, hard mat return OOB. Esc the quick TD Swaff, up 13-4. Stall point, 14-4. Working claw ride on the edge, OOB. RT locked up. Swaff wins by major 15-4 with RT.

2nd:
Glazier on top, rides for about :45 then cuts him. 3-1. Ankle pick attempt by G but Sheeren kicks away. End of 2.

3rd: Glazier out quick, 4-1. Sheeren with a slick single, Glazier stuffs it and gets around for the TD 7-1. Terry says cut him, 7-2. Low single for Glazier, able to clear the defense for another TD 10-2. Glazier wins 11-2 with RT.

Hill up now vs another Acciardi, who comes out to My Way by Sinatra. Collar ties, slide by attempt by A, nothing, low single by Hill, leg shelved, now behind for the TD, 3-0. This Acciardi has some funk too, almost cartwheel rolls out, but they go OOB. Hill with a parallel but tough ride, period ends 3-0.

2nd: Acciardi down, stall warning bottom, then out for an esc, 3-1. A with a single attempt, Hill able to down block and get behind for three, 6-2. Cuts him 6-2. Hill with another solid single for TD, 9-2. Esc Acciardi. End of 2.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT