ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody have any idea of BIG seeds….

Spoons

HR All-American
Jan 17, 2002
It going to be a little crazy for sure. 125 will be fun to figure out. Woods could be looking at the 3 or 4. What if Gabe and especially Big Ben wrestle where would they fall. Just curious to what your thoughts were.

It going to be a little crazy for sure. 125 will be fun to figure out. Woods could be looking at the 3 or 4. What if Gabe and especially Big Ben wrestle where would they fall. Just curious to what your thoughts were.
Ben could be a 7-9 seed . Gabe I would expect him to RS .

Reactions: el dub
125: #2
133: #8
141: #3
149: #3
157: #3
165: #3
174: #3
185: #9
197: #3
Hwt: #6

Could this be a year that the Hawks do not have a champion in the Big 10 tourney?
Who do you think is most likely to be a champ this year?

Could this be a year that the Hawks do not have a champion in the Big 10 tourney?
Who knows what will happen many here had them getting beat by Oklahoma st. Nobody will be the #1 seed

Reactions: Sett1997
Is that you, IRONHAWK?
strong-tough.gif

Name the 8 wrestlers you would seed ahead of Kueter.
I can only come up with:
Definites: Kerkvliet Feldman Davison
Maybes: Slav Willham
Nevills so he should be the #7 with Tabor the 8. Ben has 2 conference wins Tabor and Jessen

I would probably expect to see woods as the two seed 3 at the worst.
They really go on recent results and with his 2 conference loses and Mendez only having 1 I would not be shocked if he was the 4. Fine with me takeout Bartlett in the semis

Not betting against Woods after dual with the pokes. Wouldn’t count out Caliendo just yet either made #3 look pretty average on Sunday. Franek still has a shot as well. Seems like some of our guys are peaking at the right time for once.

Not betting against Woods after dual with the pokes. Wouldn’t count out Caliendo just yet either made #3 look pretty average on Sunday. Franek still has a shot as well. Seems like some of our guys are peaking at the right time for once.
Hoping Caliendo has it figured out.

In both his match with Mesenbrink and Hamiti - it was like he didn't believe he couldn't win. But figured it out in the 3rd period. If he can carry that mentality at the start he's athletic enough to beat both.

They really go on recent results and with his 2 conference loses and Mendez only having 1 I would not be shocked if he was the 4. Fine with me takeout Bartlett in the semis

At first I didn’t agree with Woods at #4, then again I think guys let it fly more in the semis.

Hoping Caliendo has it figured out.

In both his match with Mesenbrink and Hamiti - it was like he didn't believe he couldn't win. But figured it out in the 3rd period. If he can carry that mentality at the start he's athletic enough to beat both.
Agree completely - he appeared very tentative, at least in the beginning.

It looks to me that Caliendo has taken those loses and improved from them. He looked laser focused his last two matches, he has the ability to be top 4 in a completely stacked weight class.
My thoughts on Mike C is that he has an entirely other level to get to still. I think he is raw and maybe just realizing how good he can be.

It looks to me that Caliendo has taken those loses and improved from them. He looked laser focused his last two matches, he has the ability to be top 4 in a completely stacked weight class.
My thoughts on Mike C is that he has an entirely other level to get to still. I think he is raw and maybe just realizing how good he can be.
Dude is lightning quick when he attacks. Confidence was his biggest issue against MM and DH early in the matches. Hope he gets to see both of them again at B10s.

I have to get my menu together for tgis weekend! HMMMM
Venison sausages - breaded for the fryer golden oysters - pico de gallo with homemade chips - with bloody mary's in the afternoon followed by Old Forester in the evening.

Don’t see any chance of beating Mes. In that earlier match Cal waited for the action and Mes kept bringing it with no answer from Cal. Cal has to be the aggressor to have any chance of even keeping it close. Even then I don’t see it unfortunately. I think Mes is up there with Carr and KOT, and Cal is in the second tier.

Don’t see any chance of beating Mes. In that earlier match Cal waited for the action and Mes kept bringing it with no answer from Cal. Cal has to be the aggressor to have any chance of even keeping it close. Even then I don’t see it unfortunately. I think Mes is up there with Carr and KOT, and Cal is in the second tier.
Agreed, it’s a tall task with those 3. Think it would take a perfect game plan and possible mistake to take out mes.

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT