• No, I have my mind made up and it would take a force of nature to change it

Votes: 88 67.2%
  • I’ve decided I’m not voting

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Something about OPs mom.

Votes: 10 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same with not voting. I guess that means one believes Biden and Trump are equivalent?
Not voting means Biden and Trump are equivalent? That's pretty narrow-minded. A kick in the shin and a kick in the nuts aren't the same, but they aren't equal either.

In 2016 I voted for pot smoke'n Gary. In 2020, I voted for everything on the ballot right up to, but excluding the Presidency. I will likely do the same in 2024.

Reactions: TennNole17
You can vote for the country or fascism.

That is the choice.

Voting is like public transportation. My candidate is the train, but I missed the train. It doesn't mean I don't go. I take the bus because it's my closest option to achieving what I want to achieve.

Biden is the bus. Any sitting out or vote against him is a vote to end democracy. I wish it wasn't. I wish we never got here. But we did.

Any vote not for Biden is a risk of playing a role in the downfall of a great country.

Period.
This is nuts. If they elect Trump, in 4 years we'll elect someone else. Democracy is not in danger. Talk like this is blatant fear mongering.

Not voting means Biden and Trump are equivalent?
Yes
That's pretty narrow-minded. A kick in the shin and a kick in the nuts aren't the same, but they aren't equal either.
You will receive one of them. One of those two WILL be delivered to you regardless of what you do. You're going to get kicked because not getting kicked isn't available as a choice. Not choosing is asking for the kick in the nuts. Seems stupid but maybe you like that.

Reactions: JWolf74
Exactly. How could one be undecided?
Easily.

If Haley could pull out the nomination I vote Haley.

If Trump wins the nomination I vote Biden(again).

If it’s Trump/Biden and their is a viable 3rd party candidate who I like and could win, I vote for them. Think Cheney or Manchin or even Haley.

Yes

You will receive one of them. One of those two WILL be delivered to you regardless of what you do. You're going to get kicked because not getting kicked isn't available as a choice. Not choosing is asking for the kick in the nuts. Seems stupid but maybe you like that.
Agree to disagree.

Not voting means Biden and Trump are equivalent? That's pretty narrow-minded. A kick in the shin and a kick in the nuts aren't the same, but they aren't equal either.

In 2016 I voted for pot smoke'n Gary. In 2020, I voted for everything on the ballot right up to, but excluding the Presidency. I will likely do the same in 2024.
Not voting means you don’t see Trump as a problem, or you think Biden is just as bad so you can’t vote for him either.

Agree to disagree.
You agree to be wrong unless you can explain how neither Biden nor Trump wins the election. That's your kick in the shin vs your kick in the nuts. You get one or the other. And you're saying you don't care which you get - that's saying they're equivalent. Again...seems stupid to me but there are people who enjoy getting kicked in the nuts. *shrug*

Yep, still undecided,.. will wait to see the ballot and then make my choice.

You agree to be wrong unless you can explain how neither Biden nor Trump wins the election. That's your kick in the shin vs your kick in the nuts. You get one or the other. And you're saying you don't care which you get - that's saying they're equivalent. Again...seems stupid to me but there are people who enjoy getting kicked in the nuts. *shrug*
Dramatic. And wrong,

Ya'll have been eating shit for so long, you actually thinks it tastes good. FFS, Trump is not only the worst President this country has ever had. Hell, he's likely the worst American. He's so bad, he makes this buffoon look competent to his detractors. Let that sink in. People are going to line up excited to elect a man who wakes up most morning wondering where the hell he is.

It surprises me that people are okay with electing a figure head. There is ZERO chance Biden is making many decisions. His staff is. And if the American people are okay with simply electing a staff to run things from behind the scenes, then that is who should be on the debate podium.

He has a stuttering problem, blah blah blah. Go back and watch videos of Joe and compare them to now. He looks frail and barely able to move. You guys better thoroughly vet his VP choice because that's who'll be sworn in half-way through a Biden 2nd term. Bank on it!

VS

Ya'll have been eating shit for so long, you actually thinks it tastes good. FFS, Trump is not only the worst President this country has ever had. Hell, he's likely the worst American. He's so bad, he makes this buffoon look competent to his detractors. Let that sink in. People are going to line up excited to elect a man who wakes up most morning wondering where the hell he is.

It surprises me that people are okay with electing a figure head. There is ZERO chance Biden is making many decisions. His staff is. And if the American people are okay with simply electing a staff to run things from behind the scenes, then that is who should be on the debate podium.

He has a stuttering problem, blah blah blah. Go back and watch videos of Joe and compare them to now. He looks frail and barely able to move. You guys better thoroughly vet his VP choice because that's who'll be sworn in half-way through a Biden 2nd term. Bank on it!

VS

Ok, so given what you wrote above, what’s your vote?

I'm saying I care so much, that I actually value my vote. It's not something I cast lightly, like voting for my favorite sandwich at Subway.

2024 needs to have the lowest voter turn-out in history. American's need to demand better. The fact this country is going to roll out these two senile old men is an embarrassment to the entire world--one who deserves to be in jail and the other a nursing home. I won't be any part of it.

I'm saying I care so much, that I actually value my vote. It's not something I cast lightly, like voting for my favorite sandwich at Subway.

2024 needs to have the lowest voter turn-out in history. American's need to demand better. The fact this country is going to roll out these two senile old men is an embarrassment to the entire world--one who deserves to be in jail and the other a nursing home. I won't be any part of it.
Agree.

I'm tired of people telling me how I should vote. My options are more than 2 people. Nothing will change if everyone keeps selecting the lesser of two turds. We will continue to get turds.

Ok, so given what you wrote above, what’s your vote?
Not sure yet. I want to see if he's for certain going to have Harris as his VP and I guess I need to really research his staff and what their views are. That's who I'd be electing if I cast a vote for Joe Biden--his staff until he steps down and then the VP. I mean, shit, I'd literally be intentionally voting for a VP right out of the gate. Has that every happened in American history? How the fvck are we 4 years removed from Trump and still like, "Welp, still better than Trump" as the measuring stick?

Agree.

I'm tired of people telling me how I should vote. My options are more than 2 people. Nothing will change if everyone keeps selecting the lesser of two turds. We will continue to get turds.
I will not vote for Trump or Biden.

Take that for what it's worth.
Need millions more like this to make a change. People need to stop bending over and spreading those cheeks with a big fat smile. Hell, that Chis dude thinks Biden is the next Lincoln...that's how badly Trump set up camp in that guy's mind.

The only question is how many times will I vote.

200w.gif

Reactions: Moral
Need millions more like this to make a change. People need to stop bending over and spreading those cheeks with a big fat smile. Hell, that Chis dude thinks Biden is the next Lincoln...that's how badly Trump set up camp in that guy's mind.

I'm pretty dumb, but refuse to vote against I candidate.

I vote for who I want to be president.

Reactions: Ghee Buttersnaps
Not sure yet. I want to see if he's for certain going to have Harris as his VP and I guess I need to really research his staff and what their views are. That's who I'd be electing if I cast a vote for Joe Biden--his staff until he steps down and then the VP. I mean, shit, I'd literally be intentionally voting for a VP right out of the gate. Has that every happened in American history? How the fvck are we 4 years removed from Trump and still like, "Welp, still better than Trump" as the measuring stick?
I just don’t get how you can say “Trump was the worst president ever, probably the worst American ever,” and then say you’re not sure how you’re going to vote. 🤷‍♂️

The 37 illegals living in my basement aren’t. Hardcore Biden voters….or I’m calling ICE.
The 50 in my basement don’t have time to vote. Those Gucci handbags need to be in New York Monday.

I just don’t get how you can say “Trump was the worst president ever, probably the worst American ever,” and then say you’re not sure how you’re going to vote. 🤷‍♂️
I'll make it easy for you.

I will NOT vote for Trump.
I may vote third party.
I may vote for Biden. I voted for him last time, but shit has his brain gone south in a hurry.
I may not vote at all.

I'm like the Alaska guy...my vote actually means something to me. Hell, I won't put my name next to a buddy at the office if I think he's a shit worker simply because he's a friend. Integrity matters, man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT