Votes: 88 67.2%
  • I’ve decided I’m not voting

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Something about OPs mom.

Votes: 10 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im mad that my fellow humans, like you, are this fvcking stupid
You’re so damn mad, you can’t fathom that someone that isn’t buying your hyperbolic shit still hasn’t, and never will vote for Trump. You don’t want to believe me, I don’t care. At this point, it’s just fun watching you have meltdowns.

I mean, you’re trying to use a hypothetical to justify what you said earlier. Slavery is just something I don’t get behind, but you do you.
You guys are such idiots. Washington today wouldn’t own slaves but would still be highly intelligent and successful. Trump back then would gold plate his slaves and be the only slave owner who could bankrupt his plantation. So yes…Trump is the most moronic, incompetent, reprehensible person ever to occupy the Oval Office…even when you include people who didn’t have an Oval Office to occupy. And Trump would still have his toadies rushing to defend him at every opportunity. So you’d be the same in both eras as well.

You guys are such idiots. Washington today wouldn’t own slaves but would still be highly intelligent and successful. Trump back then would gold plate his slaves and be the only slave owner who could bankrupt his plantation. So yes…Trump is the most moronic, incompetent, reprehensible person ever to occupy the Oval Office…even when you include people who didn’t have an Oval Office to occupy. And Trump would still have his toadies rushing to defend him at every opportunity. So you’d be the same in both eras as well.

Facts

I’m not sure how you can say facts in a made up scenario. It’s mind blowing, and yeah…..ya’ll BIG MAD
Ya’ll? Not me.

And to continue my trek thru history versus today, did you know there were slaves with positions of authority on the plantations? It’s true. They were the ones who happily licked their owners' boots and were more than willing to whip their fellow slaves for a pat on the head. Today they’d be lickspittle moral cowards who rush in to defend, say, their cult leader at every opportunity. The leader who doesn’t give a single shit for them but will gladly point to them in a sea of faces and claim them as his.

Last edited:
You’re so damn mad, you can’t fathom that someone that isn’t buying your hyperbolic shit still hasn’t, and never will vote for Trump. You don’t want to believe me, I don’t care. At this point, it’s just fun watching you have meltdowns.

You have to bear in mind, FSU is responding to a poster whose claim is that Trump is a higher quality person than Thomas Jefferson. I’m not sure there is enough hyperbole in the world to denounce the absurdity of that claim.

Ya’ll? Not me.

And to continue my trek thru history versus today, did you know there were slaves with positions of authority on the plantations? It’s true. They were the ones who happily licked their owners' boots and were more than willing to whip their fellow slaves for a pat on the head. Today they’d be lickspittle moral cowards who rush in to defend, say, their cult leader at every opportunity. The leader who doesn’t give a single shit for them but will gladly point to them in a sea of faces and claim them as his.

You’re snowballed if you actually believe any politician gives a rats ass about you, but you continue to believe that. As I am enjoying this history lesson about slavery and the workings of plantations, please continue on about cults and how they work. Tell me how I’m so duped and should see the light.

Funny thing about cults, people tend to think they have some secrete knowledge that only they possess. When it comes to politics especially in America people are very strong in their beliefs but I most definitely see cultish behavior, I just don’t think I belong to it.

You’re snowballed if you actually believe any politician gives a rats ass about you, but you continue to believe that.
I've never said anything of the sort. But if you think Clinton's SC picks, for example, would have had the same impact on personal freedoms as Trump's, you'd be a f'n idiot. Tax cuts for the wealthy? Fomenting an insurrection if she lost? Whether you like it or not, policies matter and denying that makes you look like...*shrug*...a f'n idiot.

It's not a good look.
As I am enjoying this history lesson about slavery and the workings of plantations, please continue on about cults and how they work. Tell me how I’m so duped and should see the light.

Funny thing about cults, people tend to think they have some secrete knowledge that only they possess. When it comes to politics especially in America people are very strong in their beliefs but I most definitely see cultish behavior, I just don’t think I belong to it.
The people in a cult are the very first to deny they're in a cult. So you've got that down pat. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be here actively defending a slimy piece of shit by comparing him to the FF's. That makes you look like...well...you know.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
I've never said anything of the sort. But if you think Clinton's SC picks, for example, would have had the same impact on personal freedoms as Trump's, you'd be a f'n idiot. Tax cuts for the wealthy? Fomenting an insurrection if she lost? Whether you like it or not, policies matter and denying that makes you look like...*shrug*...a f'n idiot.

It's not a good look.

The people in a cult are the very first to deny they're in a cult. So you've got that down pat. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be here actively defending a slimy piece of shit by comparing him to the FF's. that makes you look like...well...you know.

I’m here because I choose to be here. To be honest, it’s entertaining to me when I read things about cultish behavior. I get quite the education from our conversations. If Trump wins I’m not moving to Canada, same with Biden.

Apparently we’re not allowed to just disagree. I’m fine with you continuing on though.

Reactions: goldmom
200w.gif

I’m here because I choose to be here. To be honest, it’s entertaining to me when I read things about cultish behavior. I get quite the education from our conversations. If Trump wins I’m not moving to Canada, same with Biden.

Apparently we’re not allowed to just disagree. I’m fine with you continuing on though.
LOL...nice side step there. You claim pols don't care about individuals. I'm not disagreeing with you there. Do their policies matter to you? If so, then who you support matters. If you don't think they differ, then I honestly have no clue why you bother engaging.

LOL...nice side step there. You claim pols don't care about individuals. I'm not disagreeing with you there. Do their policies matter to you? If so, then who you support matters. If you don't think they differ, then I honestly have no clue why you bother engaging.

Of course policies matter to me, I simply think we don’t value some of the same policies. Also, you engaged me.

We’ve done this dance multiple times, you’re not changing my mind and I don’t care enough to change yours.

Just imagine Trump back then and what he would have done to slaves
Well, we already know that Tommy Jefferson was the original, 'grab em by the pussy' celebrity president, right?

Politicians are scum. It's too bad for the country that people can recognize horrific traits in the ones they hate while ignoring the same things that their heroes embrace.

Yay partisanship!!!

Of course policies matter to me, I simply think we don’t value some of the same policies. Also, you engaged me.

We’ve done this dance multiple times, you’re not changing my mind and I don’t care enough to change yours.
So if policies matter then pols aren't "all the same" making the people who say that wrong. Flatly. You should tell them that. Therefore, it DOES matter who you support - if you actually care about the policies that affect you...because the people running DON'T share the same policies. Meaning if there is a politician with whom I agree 60% of the time running against a politician with whom I have zero common ground, it makes sense that I should support the former whether it's the person I would choose myself or not.

But WAIT, some say. There's this OTHER person with whom I share an 80% convergence. I should be able to vote for that person. Sure. And that's a vote your 60% candidate doesn't get. More importantly, it doesn't matter AT ALL how policy-aligned you are with this third-party candidate. That person can NEVER win. Your choice is 60% vs 0% but in a fit of pique, claiming there's "no difference" between those two, you saw your nose off with a dull, rusty blade to spite your face and you get the candidate who stands against everything you claim to believe in.

First, that's not an opinion. That's just common-sense reality. Two, I'm using "you" there in the universal sense and imply nothing about you personally.

Finally, Trump is, without doubt, the worst president in the history of this country. There can be no argument otherwise. The only contender would be Buchanan and that's debatable. But Washington owned slaves!!! Completely irrelevant. Washington also refused a title and walked away from the job peacefully after two terms knowing he could have served for the rest of his life. Had he lost after his first term, I imagine he would have been relieved and would have gladly retired to Mount Vernon. He had a lasting impact on the future of the country that was, for the most part, positive. We're living Trump's impact now. I know I won't change your mind but if you think that impact is positive in any way, you might want to seek help.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Number 1, if you think both Trump and Biden are equally as bad you are looney. Secondly, there are more than a hundred current congress persons that would jump at a chance to be in his administration.
This (to me) illustrates the frustration I have about the issue overall.
Why are we just skipping over the larger issue, which is that neither of these two are good for OUR country, instead of being stuck on accepting them as candidates, period?
It is bottom line sad that we can’t come together and say these two are the best we can do? Why have we sunk to the point that we just lie down and accept these two clowns?
Are we settling for mediocre at best?

Reactions: TennNole17
I completely get your sentiment about Trump, and I won’t defend him at all, but when you make these kinds of ridiculous and out there statements you lose credibility.

I completely get your sentiment about Trump, and I won’t defend him at all, but when you make these kinds of ridiculous and out there statements you lose credibility.
What do you consider to be his ridiculous and out there statements?

It appears you don't. 🤣
Yep when I see that someone has quoted him and then responded with a strong comeback my curiosity gets the best of me. But you’re right - in this instance I didn’t ignore him.

Yep when I see that someone has quoted him and then responded with a strong comeback my curiosity gets the best of me. But you’re right - in this instance I didn’t ignore him.
I know what you mean. On Facebook I have some of my friends unfollowed but still check on them once in a while on MY time!

I think he will be forced by Obama/ Clinton's to drop out if they think he cant win.

His health is in obvious decline and there is a good chance he will medically be unable to be president.

Was this posted on the WEF website? What are the elites telling you in your head?

Reactions: Kelsers
I know what you mean. On Facebook I have some of my friends unfollowed but still check on them once in a while on MY time!
Being ignored by goldie is a plus in my book. she takes issue with making fun of "Trump's tacky taste"? Seriously?Yeah, she'll be voting for him a third time no matter how vehemently she denies it.

That is one poll, which is an outlier. It will be neck and neck, especially because so many moderates get their news from social media and have decided, with the same lack of evidence that Trump points to regarding rigged elections, that Biden has been a bad president and has dementia.
I don’t believe in a rigged election, I think J6
was a dark day for America, and I also strongly believe that Biden has not been a good President and that he also has.diminished cognitive abilities that have declined since he took office. He and his likely opponent are both too old to serve, yet here we as a country are, sadly.

Am I a moderate who gets my news from social media? I am somewhat moderate and I do read several things on social media. I consider this message board social media and I find it interesting and helpful - for many reasons.

What exactly fits your description of what a moderate is and what exactly fits in the broad spectrum in 2024 you’d define as as social media?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT