ADVERTISEMENT

Are the Semi's session 2 or 3 this weekend??

stangs_sb

Scout Team
Jul 28, 2014
I saw there are 4 sessions this weekend, but I haven't seen anything saying what rounds are wrestled during which session. If i remember right last year there was only 3 sessions. I know in the past Semi's were always Saturday night. I'm guessing they will be Saturday night, and session 3 will be consolation semi's and 7th place matches. Does anyone know for sure?

I saw there are 4 sessions this weekend, but I haven't seen anything saying what rounds are wrestled during which session. If i remember right last year there was only 3 sessions. I know in the past Semi's were always Saturday night. I'm guessing they will be Saturday night, and session 3 will be consolation semi's and 7th place matches. Does anyone know for sure?

You're correct.

https://bigten.org/sports/2019/1/29/WREST_CHAMPS_19.aspx

Reactions: stangs_sb
I believe Sunday session 3 starts at noon and then finals are at 3pm sunday.

I’m confused...again.... how many rounds of consis in session one.... is Bowman the only one we have going yet this session? Or are the quarterfinal losers going yet? Wish on track they would show the sessions on top of the brackets

Last edited:
So I’m sorry but I’m confused...again.... how many rounds of consis in session one.... is Bowman the only one we have going yet this session? Or are the quarterfinal losers going yet? Wish on track they would show the sessions on top of the brackets
Only round 1 of consis and Bowman has a bye.

So I’m sorry but I’m confused...again.... how many rounds of consis in session one.... is Bowman the only one we have going yet this session? Or are the quarterfinal losers going yet? Wish on track they would show the sessions on top of the brackets
Only round 1 of consis and Bowman has a bye.
Thanks a lot.... couldn’t figure out why Bowman wasn’t coming up.... think its time for a nap .....save my energy for tonight

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT