ADVERTISEMENT

At least Biden is smart enough.....

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
Not to get involved in a “pick up” basketball game....and Obama was healthy enough not to get injured in one!
Yikes! A torn “Achilles heel” can be some pretty serious stuff.
Good luck Gov with your rehab!

Joe Biden Falling GIF by GIPHY News

Meh, I bike a thousand miles every summer, and every now and then I do the exact same thing (bike shoe clip doesn't release from the pedal).

And each time, it looks EXACTLY like this gif.

Looks like the old loop style. Either way, he has no business using them. His handlers should have known that.

In the Lions Hard Knocks Amon Ra St. Brown’s dad talks about achilles tears.

Burgum was skipping leg day.

Right. Biden should not be using shoe clips, period. Lucky he didn't break a hip or worse...

Well, my point is I'm 20 or so years younger and I could have broken a hip. Hell, I took a fall at work today that was doing something I've done a thousand times - I simply tripped, and hit the deck HARD (I am VERY sore right now).

Yes, I get his importance and also his age compared to me. But I also admire the fact that at his age, he's still active enough to even attempt to do what he does. And I guarantee that every single one of us posting on this board, we're still going to believe we can sort of cheat aging to an extent and in our own ways - up until we all reach a point where quite frankly we can't do something we have done our entire lives any more.

It'll happen to me. It'll happen to you. It'll happen to everybody "some day". And yes, it'll also happen to Joe Biden.

That, my friend, is what's called "life" - and none of us are immune.

Well, my point is I'm 20 or so years younger and I could have broken a hip. Hell, I took a fall at work today that was doing something I've done a thousand times - I simply tripped, and hit the deck HARD (I am VERY sore right now).

Yes, I get his importance and also his age compared to me. But I also admire the fact that at his age, he's still active enough to even attempt to do what he does. And I guarantee that every single one of us posting on this board, we're still going to believe we can sort of cheat aging to an extent and in our own ways - up until we all reach a point where quite frankly we can't do something we have done our entire lives any more.

It'll happen to me. It'll happen to you. It'll happen to everybody "some day". And yes, it'll also happen to Joe Biden.

You’re right. Sooner or later, it’ll happen to everyone here. I can still remember my first “slip/fall” at work...I was on the ground before I realized I slipped...happened 20 years ago.

It did happen to Biden and he should have upped his odds by avoiding the clips, all I'm saying. When I come down my hill, I could likely hit 50 mph on my bike buy I don't, I brake down to 25-30. As I aged I gave up my 800 pound motorcycle as I was getting a little much for me...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT