ADVERTISEMENT

Bad morning for the vegetable in chief

The people like Jill, his handlers and Democrats who knew of his condition are the bad guys in this case. He's a public figure, getting made fun of comes with the territory. Jill, his handlers and Democrats could have prevented his humiliation by being up front with it.

@Huey Grey

HR King​

Makes fun of someone's mental faculty. Misspells Joe Lieberman.

Reactions:nelly02 and Tom Paris
Like Quote Reply

@
millah_22

@millah_22

HR Legend​

That was a quick account switch Huey. Next time maybe change atleast 1 word.

• Haha
Reactions: Bro D
Reactions: goldmom
The huey bot is melting.....
The huey bot is melting.....The huey bot is melting.....
The huey bot is melting.....v

The huey bot is melting.....The huey bot is melting.....
The huey bot is melting.....v
You left the cntrl V in there one time huey.

Huey Grey

HR King​

Reactions:nelly02 and Tom Paris
Like Quote Reply

[IMG alt="millah_22"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/iowa/data/avatars/m/5/5710.jpg?1688876154[/IMG]

millah_22

HR Legend​

That was a quick account switch Huey. Next time maybe change atleast 1 word.
i mean, i suppose it could be coincidence, but i have to say, the use of multiple accounts, by anyone, has always sort of struck me as pretty pathetic.

The people like Jill, his handlers and Democrats who knew of his condition are the bad guys in this case. He's a public figure, getting made fun of comes with the territory. Jill, his handlers and Democrats could have prevented his humiliation by being up front with it.
This, there are better Dems they could put forward as candidates.

Is the concern they couldn't find anyone a moderate would vote for and a leftist would? I feel like Gavin Newsome, as poor as he is as a governor is charismatic, and that always plays well. Plus he's not trump, so there's that.

Is the concern they couldn't find anyone a moderate would vote for and a leftist would? I feel like Gavin Newsome, as poor as he is as a governor is charismatic, and that always plays well. Plus he's not trump, so there's that.
The second the Rs seriously think Newsome has any shot the will accuse him of being a radical leftist. Let's get real.

The issue is Kamala whether other D’s wanted to admit it or not. They added her to the 2020 ticket to give it a boost with minorities. Successful. But now that she’s there, they can’t risk abandoning her in favor of another white guy. What Biden likely should have done is announced after the midterms that he wasn’t running again and just let the chips falls where they may.

In short, they needed Kamala in 2020 but know she would get thumped by Trump in 2024 and handing the nomination to someone else will likely drive down turnout for that person as well. They’re stuck.

The issue is Kamala whether other D’s wanted to admit it or not. They added her to the 2020 ticket to give it a boost with minorities. Successful. But now that she’s there, they can’t risk abandoning her in favor of another white guy. What Biden likely should have done is announced after the midterms that he wasn’t running again and just let the chips falls where they may.

In short, they needed Kamala in 2020 but know she would get thumped by Trump in 2024 and handing the nomination to someone else will likely drive down turnout for that person as well. They’re stuck.
I've often said the most unifying thing in politics is the fact NO ONE wants kamala in charge.

The moderate and leftist is easy to combine when Trump is the opponent

Kamalama dingdong....sorry bro, had to, hope you are having a good day.

Seriously. It would be nice to have anyone other than Trump and Biden to vote for.
I’m sure plenty of republicans and democrats just wanted something that gives them hope.

Seriously. It would be nice to have anyone other than Trump and Biden to vote for.
I’m sure plenty of republicans and democrats just wanted something that gives them hope.
If Yang Ran as a fiscal conservative and 100% "showed the math" if you will to get us back to fiscal responsibility, I'd vote for him. UBI is a ****ing drop compared to the money we spend, but he would actually need to balance the books.

I saw that interview. I agree with Lieberman. I think Newsome or Whitmer would have a better shot at beating Trump. For the sake of the Party, Joe should either consider stepping down before the convention......or give serious consideration of change at the VP position (with Newsome or Whitmer). I'm pretty sure that would be a winning ticket.

Biden/Harris can win, but I don't think it's a slam dunk by any means. It doesn't need to be this close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT