ADVERTISEMENT

Bad morning for the vegetable in chief

I saw that interview. I agree with Lieberman. I think Newsome or Whitmer would have a better shot at beating Trump. For the sake of the Party, Joe should either consider stepping down before the convention......or give serious consideration of change at the VP position (with Newsome or Whitmer). I'm pretty sure that would be a winning ticket.

Biden/Harris can win, but I don't think it's a slam dunk by any means. It doesn't need to be this close.
God no. Just no. Everything you suggested would be suicide for the Dems.

Reactions: nelly02
Told you bro, this place is like 15 people pretendinf to be 30. They all agree with each others alts and think there are way more of them with those opinions than there actually are.
So, you and I agree that’s pretty weird, huh?

Imagine agreeing to a fist fight with one of them and ten people show up. 😂

Lol. Just messing with you.

Wait…so I actually won HUEY’S
The second the Rs seriously think Newsome has any shot the will accuse him of being a radical leftist. Let's get real.
of course they will. But the middle won’t buy it and Newsome would get elected easily.

So, you and I agree that’s pretty weird, huh?

Imagine agreeing to a fist fight with one of them and ten people show up. 😂

Lol. Just messing with you.
Once you figure out the workings it makes alot more sense. You will notice certain posters always get responses from certain posters to further a talking point.

Put ya like this dude, we put together a golf round, beautiful day, nice course that imo is the best bang foe the buck in Central Iowa, had plenty of time to prepare and make notice, 3 people showed up. Myself included. 1 dude has a family member that lives on the course and another dude had a event on that course the following week and wanted practice.

I've gone out of my way to be willing to meet people.from this site. I've met 5. I bought a gun from 1, played soccer with 1 dudes wife, smashed burgers and beers with Torbs, and the 2 from golf.

Of those, 2 of the 5 were conservatives, 1 @SF HAWKEYE and i never spoke abojt politics and 2 were dems. That to mw is a fairly good representation of the real world. Yet this place has like 4 to 1 dem "posters". ( .....because........ they are all running multiple handles and donr come out of their basements....)

Wait…so I actually won HUEY’S

of course they will. But the middle won’t buy it and Newsome would get elected easily.
He wouldn't. I think he would lose pretty easily to Trump. He has no campaigning infrastructure, no campaigning money, no staff, nothing.

Once you figure out the workings it makes alot more sense. You will notice certain posters always get responses from certain posters to further a talking point.

Put ya like this dude, we put together a golf round, beautiful day, nice course that imo is the best bang foe the buck in Central Iowa, had plenty of time to prepare and make notice, 3 people showed up. Myself included. 1 dude has a family member that lives on the course and another dude had a event on that course the following week and wanted practice.

I've gone out of my way to be willing to meet people.from this site. I've met 5. I bought a gun from 1, played soccer with 1 dudes wife, smashed burgers and beers with Torbs, and the 2 from golf.

Of those, 2 of the 5 were conservatives, 1 @SF HAWKEYE and i never spoke abojt politics and 2 were dems. That to mw is a fairly good representation of the real world. Yet this place has like 4 to 1 dem "posters". ( .....because........ they are all running multiple handles and donr come out of their basements....)
So, was one of the Dems you met Chishawk? He seems like he would be a fun guy to hang out with. 😝

Thanks, sounds to me like there is no reason to take the cognitive test. For one thing, he could forget a word or make an error and every right winger idiot in the country would believe that i proof he's not qualified, when millions of Americans no mater what age forgets a word or a name sometimes. I do, but I am fully competent to continue to function.

Also, I wish someone would publish all of the results from Washington through trump, since Biden will be the first in U S history to refuse the test.

Just as many lefties have multiple usernames as right wingers. Chis is blueridgehawk.

Are we sure Joe refused the cognitive test? I'd be willing to bet it was Jill.

Someone in the MSM should suggest Jill take a 10 day vacation in Europe or Australia, away from Joe, and with no direct contact with Joe, and let's see how Joe does.

I saw that interview. I agree with Lieberman. I think Newsome or Whitmer would have a better shot at beating Trump. For the sake of the Party, Joe should either consider stepping down before the convention......or give serious consideration of change at the VP position (with Newsome or Whitmer). I'm pretty sure that would be a winning ticket.

Biden/Harris can win, but I don't think it's a slam dunk by any means. It doesn't need to be this close.
No argument there, but I have a question:
Senator Klobuchar was a presence in 2020. Have her fortunes in the party plunged so that she’s not a consideration any longer?

Playing soccer with another poster's wife is a euphemism, right?
Thanks for the invite, by the way.

No argument there, but I have a question:
Senator Klobuchar was a presence in 2020. Have her fortunes in the party plunged so that she’s not a consideration any longer?
Derek Chauvin ended her Presidential aspirations.

So, was one of the Dems you met Chishawk? He seems like he would be a fun guy to hang out with. 😝
Chis

images

I call bullshit. You never went out of your way to meet me and now my feelings are hurt. I even live in the same town as Chris.

Thanks, sounds to me like there is no reason to take the cognitive test. For one thing, he could forget a word or make an error and every right winger idiot in the country would believe that i proof he's not qualified, when millions of Americans no mater what age forgets a word or a name sometimes. I do, but I am fully competent to continue to function.

Also, I wish someone would publish all of the results from Washington through trump, since Biden will be the first in U S history to refuse the test.
I don't believe the first in history claim. Why would Obama, Clinton, JFK, and about every other president ever need to take one? That seems like a ridiculous claim. BAU I guess.

I don't believe the first in history claim. Why would Obama, Clinton, JFK, and about every other president ever need to take one? That seems like a ridiculous claim. BAU I guess.

Then why don't you provide the evidence or no evidence since you jumped in here for your buddy biggy?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT