ADVERTISEMENT

Bears vs Broncos

Mmmm.....that holding call on Bolles was a clear case of the officials having done research going into the game, and specifically watching Bolles for holding (who has the most holding calls by a lineman over the last 2 years).

Like the announcers said, it wasn't even gonna affect the play, and was a very brief hold outside the shoulders (more blatant holding has been missed in the history of the NFL).

So that's why you know they have that guy targeted.

Mmmm.....that holding call on Bolles was a clear case of the officials having done research going into the game, and specifically watching Bolles for holding (who has the most holding calls by a lineman over the last 2 years).

Like the announcers said, it wasn't even gonna affect the play, and was a very brief hold outside the shoulders (more blatant holding has been missed in the history of the NFL).

So that's why you know they have that guy targeted.

It was holding so they called it.

Trubisky is no more than a low level college QB at this point. I don't see any way he progresses beyond this. :(

It was holding so they called it.
I'm not arguing that, lol.

Simply saying that they clearly have that guy targeted.

Which is a quasi-indictment, however, on the officials for missing other holding calls, if they are in fact busy watching other guys who are notorious holders................just sayin.

As a Chiefs fan, should I be hopeful?

They have a chance at a Super Bowl, right?
They're probably the 2nd best team in the league. MIght as well be pee wee league as it relates to getting to a Super Bowl though. They're in the wrong conference for that.

I'm not arguing that, lol.

Simply saying that they clearly have that guy targeted.

Which is a quasi-indictment, however, on the officials for missing other holding calls, if they are in fact busy watching other guys who are notorious holders................just sayin.

Thanks for watching.

Think we'll see announcers and players whine about that call all season like they did for clay matthews?
Nope it is forgotten

And my lord is this offense bad. Honestly thought Mitch would be at least serviceable this year but the offense is brutal.

Reactions: Hawked
The Bears receivers are no longer running passing routes. I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like this in the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT