ADVERTISEMENT

Because Miami

The state attorney Fernandez-Rundle is corrupt as was her predecessor and former boss Janet Reno. That office has long looked the other way when dealing with corrupt Miami area politicians

K9o1VW4.gif

This is vintage Miami politics right here. I've heard this same sounding speech in probably first in 1979, many times in the 1980s and 90s and again yesterday.

The owner of the excellent Cuban Sandwich shop, Sanguich de Miami, who Crazy Joe targeted along with Ball and Chain calls out Crazy Joe at a recent city commission meeting

We get street flooding in some areas here in Jax after huge storms as well, and we always have. It’s Florida.

This isn’t big enough to warrant its own thread but is nonetheless amusing.

One of my fraternos is in the news once again. His sister is in Goldie’s sorority and is a Delta flight attendant for FSU football road game charter flights.

This fraterno has always been a controversial figure as has his time in Village of Palmetto Bay politics. Last week he was targeted in a drive by shooting where he was shot in the eye by a modified water gun

FoxNews Channel 7 in Miami

Earlier antics

Son was recently arrested

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister_Man
This isn’t big enough to warrant its own thread but is nonetheless amusing.

One of my fraternos is in the news once again. His sister is in Goldie’s sorority and is a Delta flight attendant for FSU football road game charter flights.

This fraterno has always been a controversial figure as has his time in Village of Palmetto Bay politics. Last week he was targeted in a drive by shooting where he was shot in the eye by a modified water gun

FoxNews Channel 7 in Miami

Earlier antics

Son was recently arrested

Meh. It’s SoFla. It’s Miami. It’s ruined.

Meh. It’s SoFla. It’s Miami. It’s ruined.
One of my staff is a Cuban refugee. She came here 9 years ago. She had just completed her citizenship before we hired her.
Her first stop was in Miami, but she told me her husband agreed: “This was not my idea of America.”
So they moved to Tally. :)

Not a surprise to drive up on something like this in Dade County. This is in Medley.

Last edited:
Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT