ADVERTISEMENT

Because Miami

Floridaman boaters won’t clean up after themselves

City of Miami officials closing Biscayne Bay islands to all boaters

Reactions: goldmom
Good. If you can’t pick up your own trash and take care of the natural resources, then you don’t deserve to use them.

Unfortunately this is just 4 islands in the City of Miami though very popular and near several marinas and boat ramps. There are many more spots for these dillweeds to trash in waters controlled by Dade County.

Last edited:
Miami is like any other major metro, if we’re being honest. I’m not really trying to defend Miami, as I have quite a bit of hatred for it due to their corruption in government, specifically building departments. We are getting ready to pull out of that market as they purposely fvck with any company not willing to pay bribes. It’s a fvcking joke.

Reactions: jasonrann
Miami is like any other major metro, if we’re being honest. I’m not really trying to defend Miami, as I have quite a bit of hatred for it due to their corruption in government, specifically building departments. We are getting ready to pull out of that market as they purposely fvck with any company not willing to pay bribes. It’s a fvcking joke.
It’s effectively a “Caribanana” republic.
Paradise Lost.

That area a little east of the stadium is rough. I avoid driving three there as much as possible.

Fortunately, there's not much reason to be anywhere near there unless there is a game at the stadium. In the 80s, they used to jump the fence and rob people at the Turnpike toll booth. There were very narrow lanes and no SunPass back in those days.

F80u3D5.jpeg

Last edited:

It’s been corrupt for decades. It was one of the cities where there was a confirmed plot to shoot JFK. The others were Tampa, Chicago and of course Dallas. There was a US Senate hearing in the 1950s investigating organized crime in Miami. They killed the last elected sheriff who was bigly corrupt himself after he promised to name names. Since 1966, the sheriff has been appointed.

It’s effectively a “Caribanana” republic.
Paradise Lost.

It’s been corrupt for decades. It was one of the cities where there was a confirmed plot to shoot JFK. The others were Tampa, Chicago and of course Dallas. There was a US Senate hearing in the 1950s investigating organized crime in Miami. They killed the last elected sheriff who was bigly corrupt himself after he promised to name names. Since 1966, the sheriff has been appointed.
Caribanana is 100% accurate. Let em have it, I’m good here in Tampa Bay lol.

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT