ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s Advice To Curb Police Killings: ‘Shoot ’Em In The Leg Instead Of The Heart’

JB can and should win this thing. But goddamnit it is almost like he is trying to lose. Put him back on the basement and keep him from screwing it up. Loose lips sink ships.

Yes, his comments are just flat stupid. Start aiming for appendages and cops are going to miss more often, which puts innocents (and potentially fellow LEOs) in the area in more harm...which will also lead to more shots fired, further complicating the miss risk. It's just ridiculous.

Neither one of them is worthy of a vote, I refuse to vote for either of them.
While you are basically correct, this is definitely the "lessor of two evils" situation. While Biden is not a good candidate, I do not consider him a bad one. Trump is simply horrible. I will be voting for Biden to help ensure that we do not have 4 more years of Trump.

Neither one of them is worthy of a vote, I refuse to vote for either of them.

It's really a multi-step process.

1. Is there a candidate you really like? If yes, vote. If no, proceed to #2.
2. Would you be satisfied if the incumbent stays in office? If yes, vote or stay home. If no, proceed to #3.
3. Are any of the alternatives on the ballot bad enough that you'd prefer the incumbent stay in office? If yes, don't vote for that candidate(s) and proceed to #4. If no, proceed to #4.
4. Vote for the alternative to the incumbent that you think has the best chance to win.

While you are basically correct, this is definitely the "lessor of two evils" situation. While Biden is not a good candidate, I do not consider him a bad one. Trump is simply horrible. I will be voting for Biden to help ensure that we do not have 4 more years of Trump.
You are free to vote as you wish.

It's really a multi-step process.

1. Is there a candidate you really like? If yes, vote. If no, proceed to #2.
2. Would you be satisfied if the incumbent stays in office? If yes, vote or stay home. If no, proceed to #3.
3. Are any of the alternatives on the ballot bad enough that you'd prefer the incumbent stay in office? If yes, don't vote for that candidate(s) and proceed to #4. If no, proceed to #4.
4. Vote for the alternative to the incumbent that you think has the best chance to win.
No it's not, you are saying I need to vote for someone or against someone. I don't play that game; but please feel free to do as you wish.

Yeah, that quote is the head-scratcher. Shooting them in the leg shows Joe is from the streets. Joe is gangster and knows to shoot people below the waist to avoid the attempted murder charge.

“Street smart“ or “Watched Lethal Weapon”?

No it's not, you are saying I need to vote for someone or against someone. I don't play that game; but please feel free to do as you wish.

No, you're free to drop out of the flow after step 2 and not vote, but part of that decision is being ok with the incumbent staying in office.

No, you're free to drop out of the flow after step 2 and not vote, but part of that decision is being ok with the incumbent staying in office.
And if I refrain from voting for either that means I didn't help remove one loser just to be replaced by another. It's simple, neither of these idiots are worthy of being POTUS so I refuse to engage in it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT