ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Fans

Why would a LEGAL immigrant following the process need a lawyer?
Very good question actually. I had to do it to graduate. The people I represented were asylum seekers but the thing is they were related to war criminals. For real. So if they went back to their homeland they'd be shot dead at the airport. Did I think that was right? Not really but they are in the USA, I'm assuming staying trouble free. The guy I represented died long ago.

When the f did i ever suggest that? Don't put words into my mouth.
Really, you're going to have a made up quote for a signature. You sure can't handle the truth, which is something you posted. Feel free to keep it, it just shows how you've totally lost your mind. You really have become a nut job in the last couple of years. You used to seem level headed but wow has that changed.

Very good question actually. I had to do it to graduate. The people I represented were asylum seekers but the thing is they were related to war criminals. For real. So if they went back to their homeland they'd be shot dead at the airport. Did I think that was right? Not really but they are in the USA, I'm assuming staying trouble free. The guy I represented died long ago.
So they were from Canada, or just geographically challenged to the point they couldn't find a country closer to the old motherland?

Really, you're going to have a made up quote for a signature. You sure can't handle the truth, which is something you posted. Feel free to keep it, it just shows how you've totally lost your mind. You really have become a nut job in the last couple of years. You used to seem level headed but wow has that changed.
Coming from you that's a compliment.

Khashoggi went into the Saudi consulate in Instanbul where he was murdered. Nobody ‘gave’ him to the Saudis.
What do you think happened?
Ok. Giving him to the Saudies might be a bit of hyperbole.

It’s a bit better spin than telling him we know he will be killed if he goes back home. Which we didn’t.

We knew what was awaiting him if he went back home. Reading what I’ve read. I think the man felt safe going back home, having no interpretation otherwise.

The Trump administration could have told him he’d be killed if he went home. Anybody with the intelligence could have.

They did not. Were they ordered to? Just asking questions.

Semantics aside, we pretty much handed him over to them.

So they were from Canada, or just geographically challenged to the point they couldn't find a country closer to the old motherland?
More like Sierra Leone. Watch Blood Diamond. The guy was the brother of the nut who ran Sierra Leone.

Reactions: Scruddy
It's not in straight up chaos now little fellow? 🤡 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🪴

umm-ok.gif

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Coming from you that's a compliment.

It was so ironic when your post was complaining about putting words in your mouth. You're trying to put words in my mouth as a direct quote when you know it's not real. I hate to break it to you but your signature reads like you're telling me that you love to see palestinian kids get slaughtered and it gets your rocks off. That's a little sick even for you.

It was so ironic when your post was complaining about putting words in your mouth. You're trying to put words in my mouth as a direct quote when you know it's not real. I hate to break it to you but your signature reads like you're telling me that you love to see palestinian kids get slaughtered and it gets your rocks off. That's a little sick even for you.
Nyah all you.

It’s a bit better spin than telling him we know he will be killed if he goes back home. Which we didn’t.
We knew what was awaiting him if he went back home. Reading what I’ve read. I think the man felt safe going back home, having no interpretation otherwise.

He didn’t go home.
I’m starting to wonder what you’ve actually read about this incident.

The Trump administration could have told him he’d be killed if he went home. Anybody with the intelligence could have.

Your questions are assertions based on evidence you have not presented.

Again, no one was handed over.
That’s not semantics, it’s a lie.

Years? 2 Thursdays ago he lost it. Since then almost all of his "likes" have come from Ryan's handles and the other board MAGA crazies. If that's who's agreeing with you, one might to rethink some things.

Reactions: nelly02
Years? 2 Thursdays ago he lost it. Since then almost all of his "likes" have come from Ryan's handles and the other board MAGA crazies. If that's who's agreeing with you, one might to rethink some things.
In real life, many dems agree with me. People are sick of Joe and his lies about his cognition. It's ok if you wish to be in an echo chamber. We will see him make another fool of himself at the convention and see him concede before his 8pm bedtime. The blood letting on here will be incredible in November.

• Sad
Reactions: Tom Paris
In real life, many dems agree with me. People are sick of Joe and his lies about his cognition. It's ok if you wish to be in an echo chamber. We will see him make another fool of himself at the convention and see him concede before his 8pm bedtime. The blood letting on here will be incredible in November.
Sure, but when the people who LOVE Marjorie Taylor Greene agree with you, you might want to stifle a tad. The part that's most frustrating is that you think November will be hilarious if Trump wins. I am FOR whatever keeps Trump and Project 2025 from taking hold of my country. Joe may or may not be it but it doesn't change how I am voting one iota. MAGA has to die out ASAP.

He started on the downward path back when Hamas attacked Israel. It could have been earlier but I wasn't paying attention. He's reached a point where he's mad at everyone in the U.S.

He started on the downward path back when Hamas attacked Israel. It could have been earlier but I wasn't paying attention. He's reached a point where he's mad at everyone in the U.S.
He should stick to pizza dough recipes. Pretty sure that's you @GOHOX69

Reactions: GOHOX69

Moonwalk much?

Sure, but when the people who LOVE Marjorie Taylor Greene agree with you, you might want to stifle a tad. The part that's most frustrating is that you think November will be hilarious if Trump wins. I am FOR whatever keeps Trump and Project 2025 from taking hold of my country. Joe may or may not be it but it doesn't change how I am voting one iota. MAGA has to die out ASAP.
Running Joe makes maga stronger. Think about that.

You have to understand there is a difference between you/me and someone like GOHOX. For us and even for MAGA, we're all doing what we think is right for this country because this is the only country we have. If you look at my signature you will see that GOHOX doesn't have that same feeling towards to the U.S., He would leave if there was a better place to go. I'm not saying that everyone should have the same feelings but rather it explains why he's more willing to let the country burn down. Maybe if I had somewhere else to go I might feel differently too, who knows. The point is, expecting him to feel like you or I probably isn't going to happen.

Last edited:
Running Joe makes maga stronger. Think about that.
That's an opinion. I know people on here seem to hate Kamala more so if she becomes the candidate we're not in any better shape with independents. If the Democrats keep pushing Project 2025 and breaking it down for people I think Joe will pull this thing off. Any American with half a brain doesn't want to live under that crap. We would willingly be giving up a "free" country. I'm voting to keep my rights. If people want to do that then that's on them. They can strip my rights, just like my school district did and just like my state did to help them. I'm not handing over my rights willingly.

Reactions: nelly02 and SB_SB
I've said 1,000x I'm not a Trump fan.

With that said, I WILL get enjoyment from all of the tears shed from the extreme left. :)

I'd hate to be a small business owner when it happens.

Stuff will burn (and get stolen).

I don't think the "mostly peaceful" protests will be so readily accepted by the public anymore...

You have to understand there is a difference between you/me and someone like GOHOX. For us and even for MAGA, we're all doing what we think is right for this country because this is the only country we have. If you look at my signature you will see that GOHOX doesn't have that same feeling towards to the U.S., He would leave if there was a better place to go. I'm not saying that everyone should have the same feelings but rather it explains why he's more willing to let the country burn down. Maybe if I had somewhere else to go I might feel differently too, who knows. The point is, expecting him to feel like you or I probably isn't going to happen.
Ok Jesus Christ. You're just the tops man. Just the tops.

That's an opinion. I know people on here seem to hate Kamala more so if she becomes the candidate we're not in any better shape with independents. If the Democrats keep pushing Project 2025 and breaking it down for people I think Joe will pull this thing off. Any American with half a brain doesn't want to live under that crap. We would willingly be giving up a "free" country. I'm voting to keep my rights. If people want to do that then that's on them. They can strip my rights, just like my school district did and just like my state did to help them. I'm not handing over my rights willingly.
What rights of yours have been "stripped?"

Rights taken from you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT