ADVERTISEMENT

Biden "taped" Interview

Joe Gonna Knock if out of the Park or Make a Fool of Himself?

• Genius

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Idiot

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 29 51.8%

• Total voters
How is the musical chair change of candidates last second work. Do tell I'm all ears.

Wow. You are getting sucked in big time.
A presidential run doesn’t happen in a week, it is a marathon. You have done this before, right? Show a bit of patience.
People don't come back from dementia-this will only get worse.

Bill, the guy isn’t fit to serve. You know it. Everyone knows it. Let’s move on from Biden so we don’t lose this thing.
It will play out. There is plenty of time. Give Joe the opportunity for a dignified decision. People want instant results, but forget that conventions used to be where lots of things solidified.

I never thought either one of these guys should have been running, much less the “presumptive nominee” ( what a weird term) at this stage.
Again, give it time and watch drump go full wacko meantime.

Reactions: Tom Paris
The people who want to stick with old Joe are not really giving a lot of good compelling reasons. However the reasons to step down and step away are really quite logical and make a lot of sense. I am a fan of trump and even I can see that Trump will destroy Joe biden. His poll numbers were way up before the debate.... Keep going higher and higher and Joe keeps going lower and lower. Not to give Democrats advice but holy crap I think it's over pretty much

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
Eh, I don't know about this. Trump is an adult rapist and very likely a child rapist. Pretty hard to say such a brain is working well at 40 let alone at 80.
He brought up FDR. I said FDR's brain worked better than Biden's currently does. Outside the hours of 10am-4pm we can argue if FDR's still works better

He brought up FDR. I said FDR's brain worked better than Biden's currently does. Outside the hours of 10am-4pm we can argue if FDR's still works better
You won't find me arguing that Bidens brain is working well. It's probably only half of what it used to be. My point is that Trump's brain has been broken his entire life. And at 80 you had better belief that an already broken brain capable of rape will only get more base and craven.

Eh, I don't know about this. Trump is an adult rapist and very likely a child rapist. Pretty hard to say such a brain is working well at 40 let alone at 80.
Damn its fun to live a real life and then check in to your crazy town once in a while. You never disappoint with your pitiful TDS delusions. Biden might be crazier than you but its debatable. Party on cause this seems to be your only thang. Amazing day and night adherence to the obsession, do you leave the house ever? Shower? Talk to a real person now and then or just howl at the TDS moon?

Reactions: DocRambo
You left out the response “doesn’t matter”. Hes done. Stick a fork in him.

But if they smear Vaseline on the lens a la Barbara Walters, it’ll be pretty funny.

He doesn't have dementia. Also how does someone come back from pure evil, insurrection and being the worst President ever? They are on the ballot do not screw it up.
Biden in his current condition is already a threat to the nation. There is no way he can defeat trump. That is why so many of us are desperate for a change while there is still time.

Ultimately he needs to hand the nomination over to Harris. If he gives her his full endorsement, Obama will, the Clintons will, and everyone else will. Suddenly ballot deadlines no longer matter since she's already on them, and she will get a massive war chest to play with. There's a reason why Trump is already attacking her. She would create huge headaches for him.
Lived in SF at the time. She knew how to “handle” Willie Brown. Would she handle Trump the same way?

You won't find me arguing that Bidens brain is working well. It's probably only half of what it used to be. My point is that Trump's brain has been broken his entire life. And at 80 you had better belief that an already broken brain capable of rape will only get more base and craven.
Trumps brain is working fine. It’s his character that is fatally defective

Nothing took off against Trump. Because Rs never cared. Rape, fraud, fake charities, comparisons to Jesus Christ. Sharks and batteries. Suckers and losers. Trump knows he can do whatever he wants.
This is the sickest part of all of this. Democrats joining MAGA to attack Joe. Trump is the absolute worst and he can’t lose a supporter. Our country is stupid and screwed.

This is the sickest part of all of this. Democrats joining MAGA to attack Joe. Trump is the absolute worst and he can’t lose a supporter. Our country is stupid and screwed.

Joe has no business running for a second term. He has done a very good job but he is fading fast. If he is the nominee, we are going to get blown out. He will lose solidly blue states. I saw today that there are polls showing him losing New Jersey. Does he have to be trailing by 10 in Massachusetts and New York before the light goes off for the people who insist that we stick with him?

We will big time with the Governor of Kentucky or the Governor of Michigan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT