ADVERTISEMENT

Biden "taped" Interview

Joe Gonna Knock if out of the Park or Make a Fool of Himself?

• Genius

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Idiot

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 29 51.8%

• Total voters
Trumps brain is working fine. It’s his character that is fatally defective
Trump's brain is done, too. He fell asleep everyday in court. He can't handle the workload of being president either. The only thing keeping Trump looking fresh is that he has zero responsibility beyond doing rallies and talking about how great he. My grandpa could do that and he's been dead for 20 years.

Trump's brain is done, too. He fell asleep everyday in court. He can't handle the workload of being president either. The only thing keeping Trump fresh is that he has zero responsibility beyond doing rallies and talking about how great he is, how shitty the everyone else is, and sharks and batteries. My grandpa could do that and he's been dead for 20 years.
Is trump's brain the goodest? You cult members are hilarious.

Joe has no business running for a second term. He has done a very good job but he is fading fast.If he is the nominee, we are going to get blown out. He will lose solidly blue states. I saw today that there are polls showing him losing New Jersey.

We will big time with the Governor of Kentucky or the Governor of Michigan.
Both would be very good candidates. But Harris is already being anointed as heir apparent. If Joe does drop out, I hope he doesn’t endorse her.

President Biden sits down for interview with George Stephanopoulos l ABC News exclusive

Wasn’t an inspiring performance, but he got his facts straight without teleprompters. Don’t think it’s enough to turn the tide.
Yeah-and look how low we are setting it. It was a pitiful interview but because it was not terrible it’s like we all are “it was not too bad!”

It’s sad he has to do this. And the press conference being called Thursday is even a more hilarious low bar. OMG folks, he is next going to try to survive doing a press conference without looking old, frail, and senile. That is almost embarrassing the scheduled it IMHO.

Both would be very good candidates. But Harris is already being anointed as heir apparent. If Joe does drop out, I hope he doesn’t endorse her.

A lot of that is driven by Queen Jill's people who are pushing her as a poison pill along with a segment of the base who like her. Kamala would only be a slight improvement over Corpse Joe 2024

Yeah-and look how low we are setting it. It was a pitiful interview but because it was not terrible it’s like we all are “it was not too bad!”

It’s sad he has to do this. And the press conference being called Thursday is even a more hilarious low bar. OMG folks, he is next going to try to survive doing a press conference without looking old, frail, and senile. That is almost embarrassing the scheduled it IMHO.
Watching it now. Just said he’s not more frail now than 2020. The guy is in denial.

We've all known he's old and his age for years. This joke occurring now is all orchestrated and planned. This hands the terrorist the White House 💯

We've all known he's old and his age for years. This joke occurring now is all orchestrated and planned. This hands the terrorist the White House 💯
its-alway-sunny-charlie.jpg

My wife isn't a doctor either but this is how her father's dementia advanced -forgetfulness that progressed into confusion that got worse and worse. Her father's temper grew, possibly in part due to frustration.
The most chilling things is that finally there was a point where you could look into his eyes and know he just wasn't there anymore. That lost look is what my wife is now beginning to see in Biden's eyes.

My wife isn't a doctor either but this is how her father's dementia advanced -forgetfulness that progressed into confusion that got worse and worse. Her father's temper grew, possibly in part due to frustration.
The most chilling things is that finally there was a point where you could look into his eyes and know he just wasn't there anymore. That lost look is what my wife is now beginning to see in Biden's eyes.

I'm dealing with the same with a family member. Like you said, all of it looks so very familiar.

Reactions: h-hawk
And Trump's bat shit lunacy? At this point in time they are on the ballot who are you voting for my Ukraine hero? President Biden sure supports them the Orange terrorist wants them to lose. Tough choice

Trump's brain is done, too. He fell asleep everyday in court. He can't handle the workload of being president either. The only thing keeping Trump looking fresh is that he has zero responsibility beyond doing rallies and talking about how great he. My grandpa could do that and he's been dead for 20 years.
Dude, have you sat thru a day in court? ;)

Reactions: TennNole17
To be fair, the office is simply too much for an 80 year old to handle. To Joe's credit he has done an exceptional job burning whatever fuel he has left handling our business. We should all admire him killing himself for this job. But I don't think he has enough fuel left for another four years.

Now contrast that with Trump. I don't think he burned much fuel at all his four years. Because he never showed up for work. Trump gave nothing of himself for this country. It's easy to look fresh as president when you do nothing but watch cable all day and go golfing three days a week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT