ADVERTISEMENT

Biden "taped" Interview

Joe Gonna Knock if out of the Park or Make a Fool of Himself?

• Genius

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Idiot

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 29 51.8%

• Total voters
What?? The focus is now on Biden’s age. The focus should be on Trump’s character and message. The possible end of our democracy. Its totally distracting.
Everyone acknowledges Trump’s issues - it’s that many of us think that Biden isn’t the guy anymore and if he’s the nominee Trump is back in office.

Biden is not able to combat the message. “He’s a damn lying liar!!!” isn’t all that effective.

The focus is now on Biden’s age. The focus should be on Trump’s character and message. The possible end of our democracy. Its totally distracting. Make a decision, soon.
Actually, Biden's age isn't the issue, it's his physical and mental health. Yes, both decline as a result of age, but many people Biden's age function at a higher level. The POTUS needs to be able to function at an extremely high level all the time.

Actually, Biden's age isn't the issue, it's his physical and mental health. Yes, both decline as a result of age, but many people Biden's age function at a higher level. The POTUS needs to be able to function at an extremely high level all the time.
Trump was never able to function at any level as president. He couldn't make it to work before 10:30, couldn't read files, had to be distracted by cable tv, and as COVID showed, had zero ability to lead. He demonstrated a completely inept old man who had no idea what he was doing.

Trump was never able to function at any level as president. He couldn't make it to work before 10:30, couldn't read files, had to be distracted by cable tv, and as COVID showed, had zero ability to lead. He demonstrated a completely inept old man who had no idea what he was doing.
BUT Trump. Don't vote for him. I haven't and I won't. I also won't vote Biden.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
That is exactly why this agenda is being pushed…the Dems will figure this out, right or wrong…it is advantageous for Trumpanzees to keep the narrative bubbling.
To be fair, Dems are the ones creating most of the news cycle with talk of replacing Biden Prior to 6/27, it was the GOP, but the mainstream media and White House PR team mostly squashed that talk.

The ultimate irony is the Democrats eschewed a normal democratic nomination process, trying to rig the result for the powers that be.
Is curtailing democracy to save democracy working as well as expected?
Just speculation but I bet a very large percentage of dems who wanted Biden didn’t see anything as frightening as that debate, and would like to change their support to another dem….

Just speculation but I bet a very large percentage of dems who wanted Biden didn’t see anything as frightening as that debate, and would like to change their support to another dem….
They must not have been paying attention, or were in denial.

Uncle Bosie would love to enlighten them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT