ADVERTISEMENT

Biden "taped" Interview

Joe Gonna Knock if out of the Park or Make a Fool of Himself?

• Genius

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Idiot

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 29 51.8%

• Total voters
If Biden hadn't spent a lifetime of being a real asshole, I'd actually feel bad for him.

Jill should be ashamed for this. The spotlight is only going to intensify and she's willing to put him through this because she doesn't want to leave the whitehouse.

My wife isn't a doctor either but this is how her father's dementia advanced -forgetfulness that progressed into confusion that got worse and worse. Her father's temper grew, possibly in part due to frustration.
The most chilling things is that finally there was a point where you could look into his eyes and know he just wasn't there anymore. That lost look is what my wife is now beginning to see in Biden's eyes.

Because that's what we need in the Commander in Chief.

sCog5QS.png

Reactions: h-hawk
To be fair, the office is simply too much for an 80 year old to handle. To Joe's credit he has done an exceptional job burning whatever fuel he has left handling our business. We should all admire him killing himself for this job. But I don't think he has enough fuel left for another four years.

Now contrast that with Trump. I don't think he burned much fuel at all his four years. Because he never showed up for work. Trump gave nothing of himself for this country. It's easy to look fresh as president when you do nothing but watch cable all day and go golfing three days a week.
This still isn't a difficult choice even with all these facts. We are literally living in a Back to the Future 2 timeline where Trump (Biff) stole the time machine and skewed us into this hellscape since 2016.

If Biden hadn't spent a lifetime of being a real asshole, I'd actually feel bad for him.

Jill should be ashamed for this. The spotlight is only going to intensify and she's willing to put him through this because she doesn't want to leave the whitehouse.
Trump is the definition of an asshole. Your sad attempts at justifying the indefensible fail again. Pathetic

Trump's brain is done, too. He fell asleep everyday in court. He can't handle the workload of being president either. The only thing keeping Trump looking fresh is that he has zero responsibility beyond doing rallies and talking about how great he. My grandpa could do that and he's been dead for 20 years.

Unfortunately, the standard isn't the same. Right leaning voters, independents, and hard core fascists have zero requirements for their candidate other than spewing a massive amount of hate. There is a reason Cheeto led off with the line about shooting someone on 5th avenue and not losing a vote. That is because it is true. Republicans also have the massive advantage that is the gift to slave owners known as the electoral college. Today we call it DEI for republicans. A democrat needs to win 54.5% of the vote, approximately, to carry the electoral college. If Biden remains our nominee, we will be lucky to win the popular vote and even then that is an electoral college loss.

George telling Joe the facts about polling numbers is like when you tell MAGA the facts about Trump being a POS. It’s like the first time they are hearing it.

It’s possible that it’s the first time he’s hearing it if his inner circle kept it from him. I get the feeling he’s not watching the news at 4am on the shitter like his predecessor

It’s possible that it’s the first time he’s hearing it if his inner circle kept it from him. I get the feeling he’s not watching the news at 4am on the shitter like his predecessor
His predecessor is a domestic terrorist the worst President in history and now on the ballot against him, oh man so such a hard choice.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
It will play out. There is plenty of time. Give Joe the opportunity for a dignified decision. People want instant results, but forget that conventions used to be where lots of things solidified.

I never thought either one of these guys should have been running, much less the “presumptive nominee” ( what a weird term) at this stage.
Again, give it time and watch drump go full wacko meantime.
40 some days to the Liberal Party of Sadness Convention, Joe has already made it known to the world he is not going to step aside.

He will continue to do his "goodest" right up until the results come in election night.

This sounds like Dana Carvey doing an impression of Biden

Biden won't commit to independent cognitive test l ABC News exclusive

• Haha
Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
From Joe:

Biden-Harris 2024
I know you’ve been hearing a lot from the pundits and politicians this week about my debate performance. You may even be tuning into my interview with George Stephanopoulous tonight.

I really believe what I told him.

I am staying in this race. And I would not be running again if I didn’t believe with all my heart and soul that I can do this job. Because, quite frankly, the stakes are too high.

If you want to chip in to help me defeat Donald Trump again, I’d appreciate your support today.

Look, while this team has had my back every step of the way, the pundits and politicians have continually gotten it wrong. Dead wrong.

They were wrong about 2020. I beat Donald Trump then. And I will do it again this year.
They were wrong about what I could accomplish in office. In the past three and a half years, I’ve gotten more done than any other President. That’s no hyperbole.
They were wrong about 2022. Remember the Red wave? That we were going to get wiped out?

From Joe:

Biden-Harris 2024
I know you’ve been hearing a lot from the pundits and politicians this week about my debate performance. You may even be tuning into my interview with George Stephanopoulous tonight.

I am staying in this race. And I would not be running again if I didn’t believe with all my heart and soul that I can do this job. Because, quite frankly, the stakes are too high.

If you want to chip in to help me defeat Donald Trump again, I’d appreciate your support today.

Look, while this team has had my back every step of the way, the pundits and politicians have continually gotten it wrong. Dead wrong.

They were wrong about 2020. I beat Donald Trump then. And I will do it again this year.
They were wrong about what I could accomplish in office. In the past three and a half years, I’ve gotten more done than any other President. That’s no hyperbole.
They were wrong about 2022. Remember the Red wave? That we were going to get wiped out?

F Off Jill

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
To be fair, the office is simply too much for an 80 year old to handle. To Joe's credit he has done an exceptional job burning whatever fuel he has left handling our business. We should all admire him killing himself for this job. But I don't think he has enough fuel left for another four years.

Now contrast that with Trump. I don't think he burned much fuel at all his four years. Because he never showed up for work. Trump gave nothing of himself for this country. It's easy to look fresh as president when you do nothing but watch cable all day and go golfing three days a week.
More "whataboutism" from the peanut gallery.

Reactions: Scruddy
LOL - Hunter - Jill - Joe in 2024.

Joe isn't going anywhere the fact he had the interview tonight is part and parcel of his plan for 2024. His people are sending out tweets as I type this they are telling the nation that Joe is A-OK.

Fingers in the dike, dude. It's over

Reactions: GOHOX69
thats not a guy I want leading the country. Or leading a campaign against Trump.

Low turnout helps Trump (I think), and no one is running to vote for Biden, even as an anti Trump vote. JMO.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
I'll be honest. I admire Joe more after this interview. Because it helped me realize that he's exhausted. I want my president exhausted. Because it shows they care about the job.
He said he had a bad cold and was tested for Covid.
He blamed his performance on the bad cold so he went to Waffle House and a rally the next day.
He’s so full of shit.
You wouldn’t allow Joe to run a dog catching company but you want him to be the CEO of the country

LOL - Hunter - Jill - Joe in 2024.

Joe isn't going anywhere the fact he had the interview tonight is part and parcel of his plan for 2024. His people are sending out tweets as I type this they are telling the nation that Joe is A-OK.
He can’t remember if he watched a re-run of the debate, he’s a vegetable

Reactions: Scruddy
He said he had a bad cold and was tested for Covid.
He blamed his performance on the bad cold so he went to Waffle House and a rally the next day.
He’s so full of shit.
You wouldn’t allow Joe to run a dog catching company but you want him to be the CEO of the country
He's in crisis. Admitting that you can't do the job anymore is no small thing. And this crisis is the most public thing in the world right now.

It changes nothing about my point that he's run himself ragged for this job. Trump never lifted a finger.

We've all known he's old and his age for years. This joke occurring now is all orchestrated and planned. This hands the terrorist the White House 💯
Joe running again is giving Trump the WH. He should have never tried. And now his refusal to dropout after the world watched his trainwreck of a debate is making it worse. Just disgusting that we're going to get another 4 years of Trump because one old guy doesn't know when to hang it up and everybody around him is too scared to tell him to quit.

Joe running again is giving Trump the WH. He should have never tried. And now his refusal to dropout after the world watched his trainwreck of a debate is making it worse. Just disgusting that we're going to get another 4 years of Trump because one old guy doesn't know when to hang it up and everybody around him is too scared to tell him to quit.
Lol

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
Whitmer is like the wicked witch of Michigan or something. I don't think there's any way possible Democrats would run her

The fact that the response from every republican I know is similar to yours tells me she is a very strong candidate. It also doesn't hurt that she has won twice in one of the most important swing states.

Reactions: wausauhawk
From Joe:

Biden-Harris 2024

"I've gotten more done than any other President."

Sure you did, Joe. Now eat your ice cream and then put your jammies on. It's bedtime.

The fact that the response from every republican I know is similar to yours tells me she is a very strong candidate. It also doesn't hurt that she has won twice in one of the most important swing states.
Highly doubtful she won the last time... Cheating and Fake votes. There's a reason why Democrats are not pushing her at all

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
He's in crisis. Admitting that you can't do the job anymore is no small thing. And this crisis is the most public thing in the world right now.

It changes nothing about my point that he's run himself ragged for this job. Trump never lifted a finger.
The job absolutely ages people. Look at Obama at the end of 8 years.

All the more reason we need new blood. Joe did well. Ride off, legacy secure, and enjoy the next few years with kids and grandchildren.

There was a poll right after the debate showed whitmer like 4 points behind Biden . Democrats aren't going to want to go backwards probably , but they will be going backwards with Kamala Harris too, so who knows

The job absolutely ages people. Look at Obama at the end of 8 years.

All the more reason we need new blood. Joe did well. Ride off, legacy secure, and enjoy the next few years with kids and grandchildren.
It ages everyone. They all look ragged on the way out. Except Donny. Hard to look ragged when you sleep in everyday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT