ADVERTISEMENT

Biden "taped" Interview

Joe Gonna Knock if out of the Park or Make a Fool of Himself?

• Genius

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Idiot

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 29 51.8%

• Total voters
Kamala can beat Trump. Maybe she’s not the best available, but she checks all the boxes. She can re-energize the party and create the blue wave that will give the Dem’s full control to do as they wish. Voters don’t hate her like they did Hillary, which is the only reason Trump won in the first place.
No she can’t independents can’t stand her, he’ll a lot of democrats can’t either when she ran for President

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
He doesn't have dementia. Also how does someone come back from pure evil, insurrection and being the worst President ever? They are on the ballot do not screw it up.
He doesn't know what year it is lol he is clearly a vegetable. And Nancy Pelosi took responsibility for j6 btw. You own that one, chis.
I think Jill and Hunter are feeding him bullshit
I wouldn't be surprised if nobody has ever told him how bad his polling has been doing since day 1 of his presidency. Joe is also arrogant enough to believe everything is fine.
I'll be honest. I admire Joe more after this interview. Because it helped me realize that he's exhausted. I want my president exhausted. Because it shows they care about the job.
Lol wat

We shall see. I know GOPers are certainly hoping this is the case. But the fact remains…..more folks dislike Trump than dislike Biden…..whichever side gets out their vote, wins. The path for Dems is easier because of the numbers. They just need some passion.
The GOPers I know really could care less who the Dems run, they've geared up for the incumbent Biden but are more than ready to take on anyone else they can dig up.

Biden will lose plenty of votes to R.F Kennedy Jr since the debate performance, and in the event the Dems pull off a coup against Joe at the convention the Dems will lose twice as many votes to R.F Kennedy Jr because many Dems will be pissed at the DNC for this shitshow to begin with.

Last edited:
Well, nothing gets young voters off the couch Light pulling the lever for an 82-year-old!
That’s their issue to live with. Si those young voters understand that they aren’t 3 year olds, holding their breath and turning blue to getter way any more? If they really care about something happening about student loans, if they really care about the issues they claim to care about, do they think Trump and the Republicans will do a better job fir them?

I saw snippets on the morning news. One fact he got right was he didn't watch the debate but new Trump lied 28 times. Also LOL at Gearge comments about the economy- inflation is down, etc. etc etc.
It's cute people don't (still) know or think he had all the questions beforehand. The whole staged, taped production is an insult to thinking americans. WHO is our President currently?

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
That’s their issue to live with. Si those young voters understand that they aren’t 3 year olds, holding their breath and turning blue to getter way any more? If they really care about something happening about student loans, if they really care about the issues they claim to care about, do they think Trump and the Republicans will do a better job fir them?
Voter apathy is not just a youth issue. I’m certainly not enthusiastic about another term for Joe.

Voter apathy is not just a youth issue. I’m certainly not enthusiastic about another term for Joe.
Well, most of us old folks will vote as compared to younger ones. My excitement to vote is real…I cannot believe that there a morons out there who actually believe a felon and a traitor has their best interests at heart as POTUS.

Reactions: Kelsers
Smerconish

Not too reassuring

Biden didn’t remember if he re-watched the debate

Biden is out, just a matter of when

Ever changing excuses for poor debate performance

Kamala should not be anointed. She did poorly in 2020 and was out before facing a single voter

If Biden endorses Kamala, it’s over. There will be no open convention

There needs to be an abbreviated primary process with town halls, debates, meetings with state delegations, etc and then voting at the convention. From that a stronger candidate will emerge

Most importantly, for the first time in his life, TRUMP is staying out of the spotlight, keeping his mouth shut and letting Biden implode. That tells you everything you need to know about this.

There’s more he said. This is worth watching

2 years ago I'd hope Biden would announce he's a 1 term President but he didn't and this where we are.
Why didn't he? Either he's getting terrible advice or his ego is out of control. He's the only dem who will lose to Trump
& his legacy will be severely tarnished. Very selfish decision if he truly wanted what's best for the country imo.

You must have been part of the 3% she had backing her in the ‘20 primaries.
I’m backing. “Anyone but Trump” buddyboy…..Phuquin’ traitors belong in prison or hanging from a gallows in the town square….not any where close to the Capitol Building or White House.
I’m thinking AOC would make a pretty good pic sitting on top of “The Resolute”……

Biden didn’t remember if he re-watched the debate

Biden is out, just a matter of when

Ever changing excuses for poor debate performance

Kamala should not be anointed. She did poorly in 2020 and was out before facing a single voter

If Biden endorses Kamala, it’s over. There will be no open convention

There needs to be an abbreviated primary process with town halls, debates, meetings with state delegations, etc and then voting at the convention. From that a stronger candidate will emerge

Most importantly, for the first time in his life, TRUMP is staying out of the spotlight, keeping his mouth shut and letting Biden implode. That tells you everything you need to know about this.

There’s more he said. This is worth watching
The Dems know they have nobody who polls as high as Joe so they are gonna have to ride that horse all the way to the finish line. Way too late in the race to hand the baton off to someone who doesn't have a campaign staff or ground game.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
I’m backing. “Anyone but Trump” buddyboy…..Phuquin’ traitors belong in prison or hanging from a gallows in the town square….not any where close to the Capitol Building or White House.
I’m thinking AOC would make a pretty good pic sitting on top of “The Resolute”……
2yhzaf.jpg

Joe has no business running for a second term. He has done a very good job but he is fading fast. If he is the nominee, we are going to get blown out. He will lose solidly blue states. I saw today that there are polls showing him losing New Jersey. Does he have to be trailing by 10 in Massachusetts and New York before the light goes off for the people who insist that we stick with him?

We will big time with the Governor of Kentucky or the Governor of Michigan.
Like I said, we’re a stupid populace. We’re just going to allow democracy to end, apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
The Dems know they have nobody who polls as high as Joe so they are gonna have to ride that horse all the way to the finish line. Way too late in the race to hand the baton off to someone who doesn't have a campaign staff or ground game.
They pushed a potato across the finish line, the anybody but Trump TDS game is strong

Reactions: h-hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT