ADVERTISEMENT

Biden "taped" Interview

Joe Gonna Knock if out of the Park or Make a Fool of Himself?

• Genius

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Idiot

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 29 51.8%

• Total voters
At this point, do you think Joe is the best person to take on Trump?
At this STAGE of the campaign cycle yes. It is stupidity to try and pull the rug out at this stage of the game. 2 years ago I'd hope Biden would announce he's a 1 term President but he didn't and this where we are. Put up or let the terrorist end this about failed experiment. With the amount of idiots rooting for its demise I'm shocked we made it this far.

• Sad
Reactions: EasyHawk
Daily spray paint and a raccoon for hair plus eating shit food with embalming fluid does that.
Also I've noticed that the demeanor changes presidents. They are clearly different people leaving office. They would have to be. Except Trump. He's the only one to have learned nothing.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Also I've noticed that the demeanor changes presidents. They are clearly different people leaving office. They would have to be. Except Trump. He's the only one to have learned nothing.
He is running to avoid prosecution. But But Biden

She's basically our first choice to replace Biden. We're pushing her big-time.
The news is the dems... I mean the big three media like ABC NBC CBS.... CNN... Not really hearing or seeing her being pushed. That's why they immediately did the polling and she sucked in the polls and they abandoned ship. This thing is moving quickly and it's moving quickly towards Kamala Harris that's the Democrats main push

I actually agree with Chis.. this is not the time to pull the rug out !!! this is horrible timing. I actually agree! Democrats you need to get behind Joe Biden right now and stop all this foolishness. But my question is Democrats: why? Why did you do it? You threw Biden under the bus. We all know why... cuz the polls showed Trump was winning and Democrats are getting desperate ...they cannot have that.

It’s over, Chis. Time to face it. If he stays in, trump wins easily. He cannot come back from the awful debate. His mind is gone.
His minds not gone. He doesn't have dementia. He actually sounded perfectly fine tonight. There was no teleprompter. The questions weren't easy. And he still did okay.

His energy is the problem. He just can't do it full time anymore.

His minds not gone. He doesn't have dementia. He actually sounded perfectly fine tonight. There was no teleprompter. The questions weren't easy. And he still did okay.

They make energy drinks for that. And maybe dick pills

Kamala can beat Trump. Maybe she’s not the best available, but she checks all the boxes. She can re-energize the party and create the blue wave that will give the Dem’s full control to do as they wish. Voters don’t hate her like they did Hillary, which is the only reason Trump won in the first place.

Kamala can beat Trump. Maybe she’s not the best available, but she checks all the boxes. She can re-energize the party and create the blue wave that will give the Dem’s full control to do as they wish. Voters don’t hate her like they did Hillary, which is the only reason Trump won in the first place.
From a popularity standpoint I'm about 200% sure Hillary is like 16 times more popular than kami Harris. And if you don't believe me Hillary might murder somebody.

Kamala has a chance but it will be much too close. Her communication skills leave a lot to be desired. She'd outperform Biden but she is far from the best candidate we have.

Sarcasm?

Kamala has a chance but it will be much too close. Her communication skills leave a lot to be desired. She'd outperform Biden but she is far from the best candidate we have.
At least with Biden they are coaching him and they are trying. I really wonder if anybody would take on the task of coaching kammy or if she would go off script and just start talking about BLM stuff

George-"Did you watch the debate?"
Joe- "I don't think I did".

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

I honestly believe the Dems can win come November IF they turn out the vote. There are more Dems than GOPers. There are more “I” that will vote against Trump than will vote against Biden. Popular vote-wise, Biden wins comfortably. EC…….nip ands tuck. It will be interesting to see how much of a hassle “absentee voting” will become in the several toss up states…..The GOP has worked hard to limit any off day voting in most states.

I honestly believe the Dems can win come November IF they turn out the vote. There are more Dems than GOPers. There are more “I” that will vote against Trump than will vote against Biden. Popular vote-wise, Biden wins comfortably. EC…….nip ands tuck. It will be interesting to see how much of a hassle “absentee voting” will become in the several toss up states…..The GOP has worked hard to limit any off day voting in most states.
Okay yeah stay the course go with that

Reactions: DocRambo
Feels like turnout will be down among Dems and independents if Biden is the candidate.

Feels like turnout will be down among Dems and independents if Biden is the candidate.
We shall see. I know GOPers are certainly hoping this is the case. But the fact remains…..more folks dislike Trump than dislike Biden…..whichever side gets out their vote, wins. The path for Dems is easier because of the numbers. They just need some passion.

fwiw I didn't think he looked or sounded bad, exasperated a bit. He reminded me of the old man talking gibberish at the end of the bar in a tavern day drinking watching the cubs in the 80s...a 'wtf is this crap?!' approach to what's happening

We shall see. I know GOPers are certainly hoping this is the case. But the fact remains…..more folks dislike Trump than dislike Biden…..whichever side gets out their vote, wins. The path for Dems is easier because of the numbers. They just need some passion.
If this were actually fact then the Democrats would not be jumping over their own Grandma to get rid of Joe Biden

Well, nothing gets young voters off the couch Light pulling the lever for an 82-year-old!

• Haha
Reactions: h-hawk
Yes. To paraphrase her brilliance, it’s time to do what she’s been doing, and that time is every day. So profound.

The fact that the response from every republican I know is similar to yours tells me she is a very strong candidate. It also doesn't hurt that she has won twice in one of the most important swing states.
And was a target by some idiots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT