ADVERTISEMENT

Big Tens PBP Thread

Decatur has gotta be one of the bigger busts as of late. Can’t make the change to college wrestling.
Anyone who watched him in high school could see this coming a mile away. Amazing talent but succeeded because of his supreme athleticism. Conditioning, technical ability, and mat IQ were never at an elite level. This was evident in high school when he got older. Obviously, many schools would have taken a chance based on the talent, but not a hugely surprising bust.

Nebraska is currently in 1st place.
Sucks to see an empty BJC ! We could of had at least a 1000 Hawks show up. Go Hawks. Since o live in Poconos, I damn near drove up to Champs sports bar and have a 2 day Hawk party. Last time Hawks wrestled PSU, we had 40-50 Hawk fans there for a 6 hour wrestling indoor tailgate! 👍😊🤼🤼🤼

Anyway to watch all 4 at once or choose a mat? Knew the bigten would f this up and focus on one mat vs all

Help.....I'm not the best guy on comp......I do pay for the B1G+.....when I go there I don't see where to go to get the wrestling live???
Select Schedule, then should see everything you can choose from, including the 4 different mats. Then once you click on one, look at bottom left of screen and you will see what looks like 1 screen, 2, or 4. Select 2 or 4 if you want to see that number of mats.

Reactions: 24 so far
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT