ADVERTISEMENT

Blame ANYCHawk

Premium Scent

Team MVP
Dec 29, 2015
As he started a 2nd official game thread after I had already started one. FYI I started the official game thread Tuesday night when we beat #1 Michigan State. Let this be a lesson to all of you, but let's blame ANYCHawk for this one.

I'm sure Ferentz and the coaches will all agree that posters not posting in your thread is the reason Iowa lost.

Click the little red "x" in the upper right part of the screen

Ok so oit predicted this and you guys said he's childish and lacking of character and on the bottle

We were thoroughly beaten regardless of any 1 officials call but when that PI wasn't called when Smith was mugged on 3rd down on our first possession I had a really bad feeling it was gonna get bad.

As he started a 2nd official game thread after I had already started one. FYI I started the official game thread Tuesday night when we beat #1 Michigan State. Let this be a lesson to all of you, but let's blame ANYCHawk for this one.
1uVEg6F.jpg

Gonna pick on ANYCHawk and let boji; freyvet and KinnickatNight off the hook? I only blame him for the state of the nation, not the program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT