ADVERTISEMENT

Brady Berge

Mar 18, 2013
Just won his 3rd title as a sophomore, 2nd one time. I believe he was taken down one time this year. Still wearing black and gold shoes and Hawkeye sweatshirts. Local word is he still wants to be a Hawkeye, time will tell. He sure is fun to watch.

thanks fish, I assumed when big brother left we would be lower on his list, good to hear.

Well....How sweet it is!! This is very good to here that he hasn't forgot us

Good to hear.
Most likely his brother found out that he was just not up to Div 1 wrestling nothing wrong with that.
I don't know if his brother even went out for wrestling at Minnesota but maybe I missed it if he did.
Brody is at 152 and Hawks are going to be awfull strong at those upper weights in a few years with what has already commited but welcome him to come if still interested in a few years.

Originally posted by grappler6:
Broc has been with the Gophers since second semester.
Isn't he on the short list to start next year at 197, while Steveson or someone redshirts?

It will come down to home and Nathan Rose. Word is Rose holds the advantage at this point. That could always change.

Sounds like Steveson hopes to be a 184 pounder at least to start his career. The Gopher weight training might say otherwise though.

Anybody care to inform me how to quote someone else's post?

It will come down to home and Nathan Rose. Word is Rose holds the advantage at this point. That could always change.

Sounds like Steveson hopes to be a 184 pounder at least to start his career. The Gopher weight training might say otherwise though.

Just his the reply button in the upper right hand corner.

Thanks for the info. Don't know much about Rose I guess, but figured they'd have more than one option, though every team gets stuck with that distinction at a weight every now and then.

K thanks I have done that in the past but it didn't work for some reason.

Rose is from a small MN school Sibley East. I think he was a 3x state champion. He was the 53rd overall recruit last season and third at 195. His stock rose when he defeated Benick in a preseason tournament. Benick avenged the loss in season like 9-3 score. I think he also wrestled in the Dapper Dan(could have been some other all star dual) at 220 and won on a last second takedown. He is raw but has potential.

Click on the " icon next to the happy face first. You should see the quote above your reply.

Rose is from a small MN school Sibley East. I think he was a 3x state champion. He was the 53rd overall recruit last season and third at 195. His stock rose when he defeated Benick in a preseason tournament. Benick avenged the loss in season like 9-3 score. I think he also wrestled in the Dapper Dan(could have been some other all star dual) at 220 and won on a last second takedown. He is raw but has potential.
Hit reply to the post then click on the "Quotes" up above under insert item right beside smiley face.

Originally posted by hogghawk:

Hit reply to the post then click on the "Quotes" up above under insert item right beside smiley face.
Guess I forgot to include that important information about the quotation mark. My apologies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT